i am planing to invest in yamuna express way . i have shortlisted two project ATS Allure and Lotus green.

Can anybody share his or her view, which one is good option between both of them( ATS allure or Lotus Gree:):):)

time horizon is 8-10year
Read more
18 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Mate... am facing the same dilemma...Think following should be considered deciding between the 2-
    a> distance between the 2. If ATS is way off from where LG is, would count as a plus for LG. Would be great if you could please find that out. Some have told me it's only 3 km, while some say it's as high as 10 km. Since I don't live in NCR, isn't possible for me at the moment.
    b> When is LG getting launched ? Are there going to be delays ?
    c> It's Lotus's first project independently, does that pose a concern to you ?
    d> ATS - Guess that has the best execution and delivery and has already got launched. So, counts a plus for that.
    CommentQuote
  • the distance between Ats and Lotus is just 2 to 3 KM. I have personally visited there for sight seen.
    CommentQuote
  • Wanted to send a private message with my cell number so that we could have talked... but can figure out how to :(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by devrawat03
    the distance between Ats and Lotus is just 2 to 3 KM. I have personally visited there for sight seen.

Guess you should make a visit again, and measure with an eye on the odometer, could turn out to be more
    CommentQuote
  • Thats correct distance is not more than 3-4km at max. There is no comp bdtween a reputed builder like ats with a new comer. Hope this helps

Sent from my GT-S7562 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I am planing to buy flats in ATS Allure project(size 1150). I want it for living purpose not for sell.

I have some doubts -

1. Whether I should go for ATS Allure OR Lotus Green?

2. In worst situation if I have to sell my flat, then it will be easy to sell and get good returns in future?

3. What is the current BSP in CLP plan?

4. What is View PLC?

5. What is Floor PLC? I think floor 1st-3rd has floor plc. 4th floor and above there is no floor plc?

6. Park view will be good or expressway/ Road view will be good(my floor preference between 4-10th floor)?

Thanks
    Anand
    CommentQuote
  • Finally I have booked 3 bhk
    in ATS
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by devrawat03
    Finally I have booked 3 bhk

in ATS

At what price?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Senior Members,
    Please advise me in buying a 2bhk apartment on Yamuna Expressway.
    Can someone please compare following options:
    Gaur Yamuna City
    Le Soleterian City
    Lotus Green
    Ajanara Panaroma
    ATS Allure

So far I have like Le Soleterian & ATS Allure.

Many thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Ats can fetch you more money as an investor.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Rohit,
    At what bsp your friend is booking Soleterian ?
    Is it through Investors clinc?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MySpaze93
    Dear Senior Members,
    Gaur Yamuna City
    Le Soleterian City
    Lotus Green
    Ajanara Panaroma
    ATS Allure

Many thanks in advance

ATS Allure has much better loction bang on expressway and best among all the names
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MySpaze93
    Dear Senior Members,
    Gaur Yamuna City
    Le Soleterian City
    Lotus Green
    Ajanara Panaroma
    ATS Allure

Many thanks in advance

There is no point of second thought other then ATS Allure. Builder financially sound , construction quality is good, timely delivery of project, FAR is much higher then in all the project , location is very good just bang on the yamuna expressway and last but not least brand of ATS. You can't comapare with the Le Solitarian project this project location is also very good. But builder not able to deliver the project in next 6 year. They are Not financially strong they are facing a funding problem in last 2 year that is why they have started their construction in lately.
    And at the time when whole real estate market going through a crises Even Big devloper has facing a liquidity problem and it is very tough timefoe them to sustained in the market.
    So my asvice Don't buy any b category builder project at this point of time when you buy a good builder project.
    Further real estate market will take at least 2-3 year to absorb the existing inventory.

I would not recomened any project other then ATS in yamuna expeessway at this point of time.

So just take a wise decision before investing
    CommentQuote
  • How much psft they are asking for 3 BHK in allure?
    CommentQuote
  • Broker is asking for bsp 3000 in resale. 30% payment has been made already.
    What do you think would be the good rate for this project in resale?
    CommentQuote