anybody aware of DRAW Dates for YAMUNA EXPRESSWAY Authotity Scheme BHS – 03/2014 for SCTOR – 22D OF YAMUNA EXPRESSWAY AREA. There is no information available for this scheme.

Pls note in the front page of brochure scheme is mentioned as BHS-03 But inside it is mentioned BHS-04.... I think its a printing mistake because Scheme BHS-04 Was later launched duringOCT-14 Month is still available till 31 december...

anyone have any information on BHS-03 SCHEME Please share...
Attachments:
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • BHS03 2014 Draw

Bhs03 2014 Draw result declared today at yamunaexpresswayauthority.com

I have alloted 54.75 Mtr flat there.
    CommentQuote
  • Did you read this clause.

"The above price/cost of the Flats are tentative and may vary at the time of handing over possession of the Flats. The variation may be either due to
    enhancement in the construction and development cost of the Flats or due to liability on the part of the Authority to pay enhanced land
    compensation/acquisition cost/ex-gratia as per the order of the Court or by State Government or by the Authority themselves. The Lessee/Allottee do
    hereby agree and promise to share the proportionate increase and shall pay such enhancement as demanded by the Authority on or before execution of the
    Lease Deed."
    CommentQuote
  • what is the success ratio in this scheme... like how many applicantions received and how much was successful.
    actually i applied in BHS 04, just want to know my chances..:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by asanks
    what is the success ratio in this scheme... like how many applicantions received and how much was successful.
    actually i applied in BHS 04, just want to know my chances..:)

Another Date extension, third attempt to find 'BAKRA' for this flop scheme, Authority is behaving like 'CHOR' and set prices of this scheme totally unreasonable. They should learn a lesson now and limit corruption in their department to keep prices below market standard for such lottery schemes.
    Moreover clause like price may increase due to increase in compensation, PLC for the floor, Covered car parking 200000 and all payment with interest (even for under construction property) are the main conditions which one should consider before applying in any scheme of YEIDA.

If you have already applied then my suggestion would be to withdraw your application ASAP.
    CommentQuote
  • 9.5 * 14.74 = 140 Drawing Room
    9.4 * 11.81 = 111 Bed room
    7.3 * 6.39 = 46.6 Kitchen
    4.00* 3.00 = 12 WC
    4.00* 3.50 = 14 Bath

Carpet area 323 sqft without balcony which is 61% of the super area.

They have surely copied some builder's broucher this time.
    CommentQuote
  • one of my known got 29 mtr flat... as far as below clause is concerned, it is going to be part of all the schemes in yea and gn ever since the issue of farmer compensation came into picture... no authority will bring scheme without these clauses to save them in future in case of any issue.... although the location is far away right now .. but if someone can hold the property for long time it will be good... authority scheme benefit is low maintainance costs which is not available in case of private builders.....for investors...

Did you read this clause.

"The above price/cost of the Flats are tentative and may vary at the time of handing over possession of the Flats. The variation may be either due to
    enhancement in the construction and development cost of the Flats or due to liability on the part of the Authority to pay enhanced land
    compensation/acquisition cost/ex-gratia as per the order of the Court or by State Government or by the Authority themselves. The Lessee/Allottee do
    hereby agree and promise to share the proportionate increase and shall pay such enhancement as demanded by the Authority on or before execution of the
    Lease Deed."
    CommentQuote
  • even if these schemes are costly, in future, no scheme will be launched at a lesser price and builder flats will always be costlier then authority scheme....
    CommentQuote
  • the draw of flats was done on 27-06-2019. Results on http://yamunaexpresswayauthority.com/rtilatgui11.html
    CommentQuote
  • refund scheme bhs 03 2014
    Photos:
    CommentQuote