Mail from IC....

Dear All,

"Supertech" has Launched Residential Plots & Villa's on Yamuna Expressway and that too at Very Astonishing Rates.....

Only Rs 13950* BSP per sq Yard....

Size : 100 / 200 / 300 Sqyrds.

Booking Amount : Rs 1 / 2 / 3 Lacs..

USP's other than Price

Location of the project is near to the Gautam Budh University .
    Upcoming attractions include Night Safari , Formula 1 Racing Track , IT Techcity and last but not the Least Airport* at Jewar.

Ideally Located Plots are Very Limited , so Finalize the Location of Your Dream Home at the Earliest.

Ideally Located Plots are Very Limited , so Finalize the Location of Your Dream Home at the Earliest.

Read more
24 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Its too too costly, Yamuna Expressway Authority had launched plots 4750 per Sq Mt earlier.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh_realty
    Mail from IC....

Dear All,

"Supertech" has Launched Residential Plots & Villa's on Yamuna Expressway and that too at Very Astonishing Rates.....

Only Rs 13950* BSP per sq Yard....

Size : 100 / 200 / 300 Sqyrds.

Booking Amount : Rs 1 / 2 / 3 Lacs..

USP's other than Price

Location of the project is near to the Gautam Budh University .
      Upcoming attractions include Night Safari , Formula 1 Racing Track , IT Techcity and last but not the Least Airport* at Jewar.

Yeah but its a real expesnive deal... you can buy at this rate in Gr Noida...

CommentQuote
  • at 14000 per squre yard in GN where?
    CommentQuote
  • location of supertect plots is
    see "Plots Scheme 25 to50
    in map
    http://www.yamunaexpresswayauthority.com/plotsch/map.jpg
    CommentQuote
  • Newly alloted sectors like Sector XUII, XUIII
    CommentQuote
  • Incomplete

Do you want to complete your post?
    CommentQuote
  • Are Chauhan Sahab,

Ise property ki dukaan mat banao. Don't use this forum for your advertisement.

Administrator Please take a note and Ban this ID if necessary.:bab (3):
    CommentQuote
  • Potential

Can anyone please throw more light? I contacted a broker on the Govt plots... premium is 5500 on top locations so the black amount is huge over & above govt. price of 4750.

Supertech even at 13950 is giving me an option to buy in white & wait for it to appreciate. I dont have black so even at premium the question is will it give me "value" in say 3-5 years?

Would apppreciate all your views.
    CommentQuote
  • i think its a very good project froms investments perspective.Also the location is very good.
    CommentQuote
  • Another bubble in the making

After seeing the ad of supertech plots in yesterday's newspapaer I decided to exlore this further. I called each of the broker which was listed in the ad, and asked for a 100 sq yard plot.

Most of the brokers said that all the plots are sold out and there are hardly any plots left. I was amused that within the launch of 1-2 week, this property is selling like hot cakes. Everyone is cribbing that RE sector is down, but these fellas are making huge bucks in this downturn. Although after few more calls some dealer told me that plots are still available and he quoted the price of 14300/- per sqaure yard!

I decided to look at the location so that i could get more clarity on this piece of cake. I went to the location, but no one from supertech was there. Their tent was empty, and no one picked up the number which was displayed on the site. I asked chowkidaar about location of plots, and he told me ki "sir wo jo door trees dekh rahe hai na, wahin hai yeh plots". It means builder has not demarcated the plots yet but still these are sold by brokers. I was confused. Location is still not developed, and area is very much dusty because of expressway construction.

On my way back, I decided to meet any supertech representative in their sec-137 noida ecociti camp. I met with one broker and asked him about supertech plots. He dialled few numbers and told me that prices are still not decided for these plots by supertech!. This was again a big surprise for me.

As per my opinion, brokers are selling these plots at 5/6 years down the line rates. Brokers are just making a bubble of these plots and trapping investors in it by displaying 'sold out' tag.
    CommentQuote
  • If its sold out why are they giving a full page ad in Times of India almost every day!
    CommentQuote
  • Pls mention Supertech Plots rates

Pls mention the plots rates
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by msalahu
    Pls mention the plots rates
    Thanks

Yeah and also mention Sita kiski Biwi Thi!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishal1880
    If its sold out why are they giving a full page ad in Times of India almost every day!

They were saying that 100sq yard plots are sold out but not the larger ones.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankisharma
    They were saying that 100sq yard plots are sold out but not the larger ones.

Hats off to Supertech if this is actually ture!
    CommentQuote