I am planning to buy a house in antriksh heights gurgaon sector 84. I checked from 2-3 persons on and I am informed that I can get a house of 1825 sq. ft at 2600 per sq. feet, plus EDC/IDC of around 350 per sq ft. , plus parking, plus club membership plus PLC of 125 per sq ft. Please let me know is it a good project.

thank you.
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by arvinder33
    I am planning to buy a house in antriksh heights gurgaon sector 84. I checked from 2-3 persons on and I am informed that I can get a house of 1825 sq. ft at 2600 per sq. feet, plus EDC/IDC of around 350 per sq ft. , plus parking, plus club membership plus PLC of 125 per sq ft. Please let me know is it a good project.

thank you.

Are you sure about the rates? Couple of weeks ago, I was qouted 2450 for 1825 unit in AH without much bargaining... I dont think prices have gone up so quickly in sec 84 and you surely can get a better deal than 2600 psf.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi any update on this project?
    CommentQuote
  • Antriksh Heights Project All Details

Hello Frnd

The details of this project are:-

Antriksh Heights is another feather in the hat of Antriksh Group which offers the perfect space for grand lifestyle. The township is located in sector 84, Gurgaon on the verdant land of 23 acres. The project offers you a different world within the mainland of city. With more than 80% open spaces, the project ensures a perfect lifestyle with all the features supporting opulence and comfort. This 20 storied complex is a perfect blend of modernity and aesthetic appeal. Antriksh Heights offers amenities like Club house, Primary school, shopping mall, landscape with jogging track, swimming pool and much more. The easy connectivity to National Highway-8, Metro Station, ISBT, International Airport, Connaught Place, IFFCO chowk, Reliance SEZ and haldirams, makes Antriksh Heights, a much sought residential destination.

Type : Residential
    Category : Luxury
    Bedrooms : 3, 4 BHK Apartments & Villas
    Builder : Antriksh Group

Price of the project:-
    Type-----------Size(SQFT)---PricePSQFT(Rs)--------Amount(Rs)---Booking---Status
    3 BR------------1725Sqft.-------4200------------(not conform)----20%-----Booking Open
    3 BR------------1825 Sqft.------4200------------(not conform)----20%-----Booking Open
    3 BR + SQ-------2095 Sqft.------4200------------(not conform)----20%-----Booking Open
    4 BR +SQ--------2595 Sqft.------4200------------(not conform)----20%-----Booking Open
    Villa-------------370 Sqyd.--(not conform)--------(not conform)----20%-----Booking Open
    Villa Deluxe------400 Sqyd.--(not conform)--------(not conform)----20%-----Booking Open

About the developer:-
    Antriksh Group is a leading real estate company that has been established to satiate the increasing construction needs. The company is all set to achieve a pinnacle position in the Indian Real Estate. The Business House has a team of innovative minds and professionals that work hard to bring life to the masterpieces that are best in the market and are the trendsetters. With innovative engineering, great architecture and amazing finish, every project of the company is class definer. The company is moving ahead with the mission of complete customer satisfaction, quality construction and providing worth to your hard earned money.

and read more:-
    Antriksh Heights Sector 84 Gurgaon, Antriksh Heights Sec 84 Gurgaon
    CommentQuote
  • Resale Question

Hello,

I want to know what is the transfer procedure in Antriksh heights AJ Tower.
    I am being told that it will show as fresh booking against me and the first owner's name will be cancelled.

Please advice.

Regards,
    Prashant
    CommentQuote
  • Antriksha

My reply on another thread.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/10503-antriksh-heights-by-antriksh-group-in-sector-84-gurgaon/page15?t=12896&page=15

Originally Posted by urnxt007
    Hello,

I want to know what is the transfer procedure in Antriksh heights AJ Tower.
    I am being told that it will show as fresh booking against me and the first owner's name will be cancelled.

Please advice.

Regards,
    Prashant
    CommentQuote
  • Please advise whether this project is a good investment
    CommentQuote
  • Good investment

Dear RSSB01,

The definition of "good investment" could vary from person to person.

You should provide more information on return expectations, risk you are willing to take (every builder/project would be different), how much time horizon are you considering, how much amount you are willing to invest, etc.

With more info, senior members would be able to help you better.
    Regards.

Originally Posted by RSSB01
    Please advise whether this project is a good investment
    CommentQuote
  • This is a duplicate thread & is being closed .

For further information & discussion on this topic/project, please visit:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/10503-antriksh-heights-by-antriksh-group-in-sector-84-gurgaon?t=12896
    CommentQuote