I would like to know location , price & more details of Ansal API's Sovereign Floor in Esencia - sec-67 , Gurgaon . How is this project from investment point of view ? I also want to know if Floors has more demand in market or Apartment ?
Read more
Reply
363 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any update on price & first floor cost . Today half page advertisement has appeared on back page of Hindustan Times ?
    CommentQuote
  • Not enough information is available at ansalapi.com or escapia.in
    Not received any broker's message also for this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Surprisingly, Ansal API's website is silent on important details, viz., size, price and layour of floors, plots etc. This has also not been advertised on property websites or by brokers. One is wondering as to how one can invest without knowing crucial details. However, the project looks to be at a good location.
    CommentQuote
  • Basic Sale Price


    Ground (with Basement) > 1323 Sq feet + ( 1168*) sq ft > 80.00* Lacs


    First > 1394 sq ft > 55.00 Lacs

    Second with terrace > 1394 sq ft + terrace > 60.00 Lacs

    Note:
    1. Ground floor unit is being offered with basement of an approximate area of 1168* sq ft. Sale price of ground floor is inclusive of basement cost.
    2. EDC /IDC shall be charged at Rs 146/- per sq ft and are in addition to above mentioned Sale Prices.
    3. Service Tax shall be applicable on Sale price 2.575%, and on PLC 10.3%. EDC/IDC will have no service charges. (as per the rates notified by the government). Service tax shall be payable along with respective installment and is mandatory.
    4. In the event the government / competent authority enhances external development charges, infrastructure development charges, service tax or any other charges payable in relation to the project, the price shall be revisedaccordingly.
    5. Air conditioners, Modular kitchens and wardrobes are inclusive of above mentioned Sale Prices
    6. Power back-up installation charges are inclusive in Sale Price, Maintenance / operational cost shall be charged extra with monthly maintenance charges
    7. Preferred location charges (PLC) shall be charged on units facing or adjoining the park, commercial/ shopping centre parks or green belt, corner or two side open units and units abutting or facing 18 mt wide roads or above. Charges are as follows:
    · Single PLC 3%
    · Double PLC 4%
    · Triple PLC 5%


    CommentQuote
  • Learned members may please offer their views on this project. Also share possibility of discount.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinesha
    Basic Sale Price


    Ground (with Basement) > 1323 Sq feet + ( 1168*) sq ft > 80.00* Lacs


    First > 1394 sq ft > 55.00 Lacs

    Second with terrace > 1394 sq ft + terrace > 60.00 Lacs

    Note:
    1. Ground floor unit is being offered with basement of an approximate area of 1168* sq ft. Sale price of ground floor is inclusive of basement cost.
    2. EDC /IDC shall be charged at Rs 146/- per sq ft and are in addition to above mentioned Sale Prices.
    3. Service Tax shall be applicable on Sale price 2.575%, and on PLC 10.3%. EDC/IDC will have no service charges. (as per the rates notified by the government). Service tax shall be payable along with respective installment and is mandatory.
    4. In the event the government / competent authority enhances external development charges, infrastructure development charges, service tax or any other charges payable in relation to the project, the price shall be revisedaccordingly.
    5. Air conditioners, Modular kitchens and wardrobes are inclusive of above mentioned Sale Prices
    6. Power back-up installation charges are inclusive in Sale Price, Maintenance / operational cost shall be charged extra with monthly maintenance charges
    7. Preferred location charges (PLC) shall be charged on units facing or adjoining the park, commercial/ shopping centre parks or green belt, corner or two side open units and units abutting or facing 18 mt wide roads or above. Charges are as follows:
    · Single PLC 3%
    · Double PLC 4%
    · Triple PLC 5%





    Thanks for the information. Were you also able to find the information of site/floor plan of the project?
    CommentQuote
  • All floors have been booked in Phase 1. No floors are left in Phase 1( hence no prelaunch discount). Plots of 1000 sq. yards at Rs 32,000.00 psy are available.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    All floors have been booked in Phase 1. No floors are left in Phase 1( hence no prelaunch discount). Plots of 1000 sq. yards at Rs 32,000.00 psy are available.


    It's surprising how the phase-I got completely booked when even floor plans are not out.
    CommentQuote
  • I think Manoj is Talking about Phase 1 and we are talking about recently launched project Sovereign Floor in Eseccia Township . Tinisha's information is right. My concern for this project is :
    Its inside and away from Sohna Road and Golf Course Road. And after the Badshapur Village
    But : As per my information the sectoral road will be ready by the end of 2011
    As its Ansal so expect the project to click eventually.
    In the brouchure the location is vaguely described...
    Want more information see this
    http://hanskrg.webs.com/esencia_sovereign_floors_sec67_gurgaon.pdf
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone has idea about the villas launched in the same project?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RBBR_711
    I think Manoj is Talking about Phase 1 and we are talking about recently launched project Sovereign Floor in Eseccia Township . Tinisha's information is right. My concern for this project is :
    Its inside and away from Sohna Road and Golf Course Road. And after the Badshapur Village
    But : As per my information the sectoral road will be ready by the end of 2011
    As its Ansal so expect the project to click eventually.
    In the brouchure the location is vaguely described...
    Want more information see this
    http://hanskrg.webs.com/esencia_sovereign_floors_sec67_gurgaon.pdf


    Does anybody has information about the basement plan? Is it just a single hall ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RBBR_711
    I think Manoj is Talking about Phase 1 and we are talking about recently launched project Sovereign Floor in Eseccia Township . Tinisha's information is right. My concern for this project is :
    Its inside and away from Sohna Road and Golf Course Road. And after the Badshapur Village
    But : As per my information the sectoral road will be ready by the end of 2011
    As its Ansal so expect the project to click eventually.
    In the brouchure the location is vaguely described...
    Want more information see this
    http://hanskrg.webs.com/esencia_sovereign_floors_sec67_gurgaon.pdf

    Dear RBBR,

    I m in dilemma to choose between Ansals Esencia floors and Spire sec 68.

    Both projects are on Sohna road , whereas Spire it seems have better connectivity in comparison to Ansals.

    Also Ansals are selling it on a relatively higher price band of 4500/ sq ft i guess.

    Do you think the price is competitive and also Ansals have smaller size 1400 for floors.

    Dont know much about ammenities as they are propogating Green green

    On the other hand Spire's approval is yet to come, though project offer good sizes.

    Senior members also are requested to enlighten
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Friends,

    Just a piece of advise. Do not go for any of them. Spire group has not executed even a single residential project so far. My brother in law bought an apartment in their 37D project and that was nearly 2 yrs back. they are still repenting. Be it investment or your stay purpose, i suggest there is new project coming up on NH8 which is of Bestech (Sector-81D). Go for it.
    If you are keen for Sohna Road, GO for resale on GPL (Progress is pretty fast there). You can try Tulip Orange in resale. If you can aafford, Try Unitech Vista.

    Sorry for discouraging you but i could not stop myself.

    PDinvestment
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pdinvestment
    Hey Friends,

    Just a piece of advise. Do not go for any of them. Spire group has not executed even a single residential project so far. My brother in law bought an apartment in their 37D project and that was nearly 2 yrs back. they are still repenting. Be it investment or your stay purpose, i suggest there is new project coming up on NH8 which is of Bestech (Sector-81D). Go for it.
    If you are keen for Sohna Road, GO for resale on GPL (Progress is pretty fast there). You can try Tulip Orange in resale. If you can aafford, Try Unitech Vista.

    Sorry for discouraging you but i could not stop myself.

    PDinvestment


    Just a case in point with reference to what you saiid PDinvestment around need for experience in residential projects and named/branded builders being better. I am completely a non-believer of this philosphy especially in Delhi NCR region Projects. Unitechs/Emaars/ Ireos of the world are delayed by substantial periods on account of varous reasons i have no access or visbility to. I will especially never go ahead with Ansals as I have had bitter sad history with them. My family was part of a 11 year long ordeal against Ansals which we finally won at the level of National Consumer Court making it the biggest residential Consumer Court compensation ruling in India. News article for reference:
    http://ftsforever.blogspot.com/2007/07/false-promisesansals.html
    FYI, I am invested in Spire 68
    CommentQuote
  • Illusion, As I understand Ansal Buildwell & Ansal API (who are making the Sector67 project) are different entitirs. Do you have any information on this?

    Ansal Buildwell does not enjoy a good reputation. But again which RE builder does. I am sure if you check you will find similar stories for all builders.

    A case in favour is that this is a high end project with the Soverign apartments being the cheapest amongst all. It would also have villas costing over 3 crores. I would think that Ansals would ateast not do any such acts for such a costly project. Wuld they want to spread any negetives on this project?

    Also, they have already tied up for the finance of this project & also are coming with a QIP which argurs well for the project.

    So it really becomes a personal choice of the buyer. In my believe the project is good & 3 years from now would be a premium project in the area.

    And if they do deliver on all this talk of green, then it could prove to be a differentiating factor for this project.
    CommentQuote