I would like to know location , price & more details of Ansal API's Sovereign Floor in Esencia - sec-67 , Gurgaon . How is this project from investment point of view ? I also want to know if Floors has more demand in market or Apartment ?
Read more
363 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • This is mail I recently received from a broker

We are pleased to provide offer of Plots in Ansal Esencia, Sector 67, Main Sohna Road, Gurgaon, popularly known as Sushant Lok - IV. Following are the facts:

DLF Launched Alameda Plots in sector 73 at price of Rs. 60,000 per sq. yard.
      Prices of Plots in Ansal Sushant Lok - I,II,III range from Rs. 1,00,000 to Rs. 1,30,000 per sq. yard.
      Ansal Essencia is approx 500 acre Hi-Tech Township by Ansal API on main road, its one of the best locations in Gurgaon.
      The Re-sale price of Plots in Ansal Essencia is Rs. 45,000 to Rs. 48,000 per sq. yard.
      Plots are available at Rs. 45000 per sq. yard without the scheme.
      All the investors of previous pre-allotment scheme have been alloted plots on time.
      We are offering Plots in pre-allotment scheme at a price of Rs. 26667 per sq. yard in Ansal Essencia, under this unique scheme of investment.
      Plot size: 375, 750 sq. yard
      Investment: Rs. 1 Cr., Rs. 2 Cr. respectively

The prices shall revise by 10th January 2011. Kindly decide before 10th to ensure booking on current rates.

Pre-allotment scheme (Acre Plan) features:

Ansal shall acquire more land and develop the plots in a period of 18 months, you will get the allotment in 15 months (+3 months extension)
        Payment through Cash/Cheque in 15 days time only.
        There shall be agreement on stamp paper between Ansal & Investor mentioning all the terms
        The bank shall not finance this, as it is pre-allotment scheme
        On allotment normal PLC + EDC charges apply, rest will be borne by Ansal.
        Salient Features:

Esencia is the best landscaped & eco-friendly planned township till date.
          Dedicated play area for children, jogging track, bi-cycle tracks to promote healthy lifestyle.
          Ampitheatere, Eco groove, Tot lot, Gym, Club, Swimming Pool & Sports facilities.
          Solar lighting, solar heating, common facilities made of re-cyclable items, water conservation, heat conservation etc.
          Park in every block, green area everywhere, oxygen balance mechanism & convenience outlets at walking distance to reduce vehicle usage. Natural resource harvesting and plants preservation techniques.
          The only township in India that will recycle all the waist for re-use.
          Electric car charging points, wider lit roads for walking at night.
          Metro station is proposed at a walking distance. Feeder bus for metro pick and drop.
          Road safety signs and signals within the whole township to promote safe movement.
          India's best school, club, parking & medical facilities within the towhship.
          Round the clock security, electronic survillance with advanced security measures.
          Wi-Fi connectivity, Microchip controlled electrical system with remote control.
          Vastu & Feng-shui compliant planned township ready for future.
          Please email to shishirpropertydiscount.in mentioning "esencia" in subject, if you wish to receive the draft copy of the agreement, location map & any other details. Kindly DO NOT REPLY to this e-mail, as this is no-reply address only. Instead email to shishirpropertydiscount.in for any information that you need.to this e-mail, as this is no-reply address only. Instead email to shishirpropertydiscount.in for any information that you need.to this e-mail, as this is no-reply address only. Instead email to shishirpropertydiscount.in for any information that you need.to this e-mail, as this is no-reply address only. Instead email to shishirpropertydiscount.in for any information that you need.to this e-mail, as this is no-reply address only. Instead email to shishirpropertydiscount.in for any information that you need.to this e-mail, as this is no-reply address only. Instead email to shishirpropertydiscount.in for any information that you need.to this e-mail, as this is no-reply address only. Instead email to shishirpropertydiscount.in for any information that you need.to this e-mail, as this is no-reply address only. Instead email to shishirpropertydiscount.in for any information that you need.to this e-mail, as this is no-reply address only. Instead email to shishirpropertydiscount.in for any information that you need.to this e-mail, as this is no-reply address only. Instead email to shishirpropertydiscount.in for any information that you need.to this e-mail, as this is no-reply address only. Instead email to shishirpropertydiscount.in for any information that you need.to this e-mail, as this is no-reply address only. Instead email to shishirpropertydiscount.in for any information that you need.to this e-mail, as this is no-reply address only. Instead email to shishirpropertydiscount.in for any information that you need.to this e-mail, as this is no-reply address only. Instead email to shishirpropertydiscount.in for any information that you need.to this e-mail, as this is no-reply address only. Instead email to shishirpropertydiscount.in for any information that you need.to this e-mail, as this is no-reply address only. Instead email to shishirpropertydiscount.in for any information that you need.to this e-mail, as this is no-reply address only. Instead email to shishirpropertydiscount.in for any information that you need.to this e-mail, as this is no-reply address only. Instead email to shishirpropertydiscount.in for any information that you need.to this e-mail, as this is no-reply address only. Instead email to shishirpropertydiscount.in for any information that you need.to this e-mail, as this is no-reply address only. Instead email to shishirpropertydiscount.in for any information that you need.to this e-mail, as this is no-reply address only. Instead email to shishirpropertydiscount.in for any information that you need.to this e-mail, as this is no-reply address only. Instead email to shishirpropertydiscount.in for any information that you need.to this e-mail, as this is no-reply address only. Instead email to shishirpropertydiscount.in for any information that you need.to this e-mail, as this is no-reply address only. Instead email to shishirpropertydiscount.in for any information that you need.to this e-mail, as this is no-reply address only. Instead email to shishirpropertydiscount.in for any information that you need.to this e-mail, as this is no-reply address only. Instead email to shishirpropertydiscount.in for any information that you need.to this e-mail, as this is no-reply address only. Instead email to shishirpropertydiscount.in for any information that you need.to this e-mail, as this is no-reply address only. Instead email to shishirpropertydiscount.in for any information that you need.to this e-mail, as this is no-reply address only. Instead email to shishirpropertydiscount.in for any information that you need.to this e-mail, as this is no-reply address only. Instead email to shishirpropertydiscount.in for any information that you need.to this e-mail, as this is no-reply address only. Instead email to shishirpropertydiscount.in for any information that you need.
    CommentQuote
  • vineetkanwal, did u speak to this broker on these plots ?

If yes, what do u think on them, is this a genuine offer or some kind of scam ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    vineetkanwal, did u speak to this broker on these plots ?

If yes, what do u think on them, is this a genuine offer or some kind of scam ?

I did spoke to the broker but couldn't fully understand the scheme so he asked me to come and meet him and he will explain me everything...........so i will try to meet him as soon as i get some time..........but some of the things mentioned here makes me suspicious about the whole scheme
    1) the per sq ft rate for 375 & 750 sq yd is the same....generally its not the same
    2) one has the option to pay iether in cash or cheque and the broker told me that if i want i can pay the whole amount in cheque as well (good in terms of covering risk) but very confusing that they are giving such an option.
    3) Also it seems like the allotment for these plots will be from the land which is yet to be aquired by Ansal so not sure about the exact location, etc.
    CommentQuote
  • ...........& remember there is a court case & a stay in the High Court for Land in Sector 67 & some other Sectors .

Looks like some sort of hanky panky here .
    CommentQuote
  • In megapolis township of Ansals they have similar acre scheme where the rate to purchase plot is 7000 (under acre scheme plots) as compared to current rate of 13000( ready for allotment plots) .

i had investigated it a while ago and it appears this price of 29K is for similar scheme for escencia project.

Basically the way I understood it is that we will pay the price in acre scheme (29K in this case..) today and using this money- company will acquire more land on which it will cut plots and allot at a later date. In case they are unable to acquire land- then you dont have any claim for plot but can claim money back on completion of certain conditions...
    That will be defined in the terms of agreement. In case of megapolis- they were offereing buy back offer after 24 months at 12000(I think!- i could be wrong..) in case you want to exit the scheme...their logic was that we know market price will be much higher at that time and noone will want to utilize buyback...
    I had at that time decided against it as in that area being UP lot of farmer agitations etc are going on . And it is my opinion that Ansal API gets into these kinds of deals and just use your money to be returned after a long time.... I somehow dont trust them a whole lot....
    CommentQuote
  • from a mailer i recieved from a broker way back , i guess in agreement ,they will mention giving interest on your money in case of non allotment in sl-4 !!
    CommentQuote
  • These plots look a dicey kind of an affair, so analyze carefully, before investing .
    CommentQuote
    These plots look a dicey kind of an affair, so analyze carefully, before investing .

agree........but at these prices if things works out.........could give more than 100% return in 18 mths.............so more risk more return :)
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, true if u have that kind of appetite for risk, strong/real deep pockets & a stronger heart . :)
    CommentQuote
    Yes, true if u have that kind of appetite for risk, strong/real deep pockets & a stronger heart . :)

this is a general practice by ansal !! so no big worries there !!! although , would prefer krrish plots anyday over these !!
    CommentQuote
  • A broker had told me about this a couple of months back.
    If I remember correctly, there was no allotment(only parchi) or bank loan on these plots. I was quoted 28,500 psy.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinesha
    I would like to know location , price & more details of Ansal API's Sovereign Floor in Esencia - sec-67 , Gurgaon . How is this project from investment point of view ? I also want to know if Floors has more demand in market or Apartment ?

Ansal has come with new sechem in sec 67. Plot size 375 sq yards. Total Price is 1 cr. Payment will be made in advance in one istalment. Allotment will be confirmed after 18 month. In case plot is not allotted then amount will be refunded with interest. Please advise about the scheme
    CommentQuote
  • Revised price-list for Ansal floors

Prices are as follows :

Ground Floor + Basement : Rs. 86 lacs (3bd+3t) Area : 1323 + 1168 sq.ft (Ground + Basement)

First Floor : 67 lacs (3bd+3t) Area : 1394 sq.ft

Second Floor + Terrrace (Gardens) : 72 Lacs (3bd+3t) Area : 1394 sq.ft + Terrace

EDC / IDC 200 /- per sq.ft.
    CommentQuote
  • Subvention scheme.

Hi,
    Has anyone applied for Esencia Floor under the subvention scheme.
    Regards
    Rajeev Saini.
    CommentQuote
  • Is it good for investors like us ?

Realty Firms Tap PE Funding To Complete Projects.

An estimated $400 mn across 11 deals was invested in real estate projects in north Indian market last year.

Real estate developers in north India are again aggressively scouting for funds for the completion of residential projects announced much earlier.

Red Fort Capital Advisors Pvt. Ltd is close to investing Rs.150 crore in the "Esencia" township project in Gurgaon of Ansal Properties and Infrastructure Ltd.

"While we may see a steady flow of PE transactions in real estate this year, many of them will be in projects that have garnered good amount of pre-sales and are already in the development mode," said Adhidev Chattopadhyay, analyst, Edelweiss Securities Ltd. "Both these investments have been in the better projects of the developers, who both have large tracts of land."

In 2010, about $1.5 billion (around Rs.6,800 crore today) was invested across 46 deals in the real estate sector compared with $749 million across 23 deals in 2009, according to Venture Intelligence, a research firm which tracks PE deals.

Subhash Bedi, managing director of Red Fort Capital said that the firm is close to investing in the second phase of Ansal’s project Esencia but refused to give further details.

Anil Kumar, chief executive Officer, Ansal Properties refused to comment on the deal.

Red Fort invested Rs.250 crore in 2010 in two projects, said Bedi.It also won a Rs.1,651 crore bid for the 32-acre Delhi rail land plot with Parsvnath last year.

Launched last May, Ansal Properties’ Esencia is a 112-acre township that will be developed in phases. The project will offer plots of various sizes, villas, floors and group housing apartments.

An investor presentation on Ansal’s website says that the developer has sold 0.98 million sq. ft of space in the project for Rs.174 crore as on 31 March 2010.

As reported in the September quarter, the company has a debt of Rs.1,350 crore.
    CommentQuote