Collapse

Ansal Esencia Sovereign Floors Ansal API Sector 67 Gurgaon

Last updated: January 26 2017
393 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Ansal Esencia Sovereign Floors Ansal API Sector 67 Gurgaon

There is no clarity on which projects would be affected . Just seeking clarification, whether Esencia is going to be in trouble because of the Court order, as a friend is looking to invest here .

If anybody has any further info., please share .

Originally posted by rajggn View Post
    I am not sure about the hight court orders but work is going on for Park View Spa Next in Sector 67 and BPTP Park Prime in Sector 66.
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

status

Manoja, there are two ways to find out the status of any court case:
      1. Access the website of P&H High Court, and try to make a search. There could be various search options- u may search by case number; if u don't have case number, try to search through plaintiff/ defendant name (e.g. 'Ansal'); you might also search through judge name, or date of order, or next date of hearing etc.
      2. If you get the case number, you can easily find out the status directly from High Court, or online.

Comment

Thanks, raumybhan .

Originally posted by raumybhan View Post
        1. Access the website of P&H High Court, and try to make a search. There could be various search options- u may search by case number; if u don't have case number, try to search through plaintiff/ defendant name (e.g. 'Ansal'); you might also search through judge name, or date of order, or next date of hearing etc.
        2. If you get the case number, you can easily find out the status directly from High Court, or online.

Comment

I tried everything u suggested, but came up with a naught .

Originally posted by raumybhan View Post

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
            I tried everything u suggested, but came up with a naught .
            Hi Manoj - I visited the site this week only. Work is going on in full swing. Its is huge project. Project office has been set up and project Manager for the site is deputed by Ansal. Ground leveling is going on. Already area for parks,plots and road are earmarked . Work of laying sewer pipeline is in progress and once it will be completed then internal road will be made and construction for floor will start.

Comment

That's good news for investors in this project .

Originally posted by Valuebuf View Post
              Hi Manoj - I visited the site this week only. Work is going on in full swing. Its is huge project. Project office has been set up and project Manager for the site is deputed by Ansal. Ground leveling is going on. Already area for parks,plots and road are earmarked . Work of laying sewer pipeline is in progress and once it will be completed then internal road will be made and construction for floor will start.

Comment

Doubtful about the location.

I went to the esencia site and i am doubtful about the exact location, is it the plot next to park view spa next on sohna road or is it opposite to the badshahpur village (road to the site goes from sohna road as well as the golf course extension road.)

Comment

Next to park view spa next. You will see loads of banners for ansals. If you go further down the road, you will see ireo board on the right, landmark on the left.

Originally posted by rsaini77 View Post
                  I went to the esencia site and i am doubtful about the exact location, is it the plot next to park view spa next on sohna road or is it opposite to the badshahpur village (road to the site goes from sohna road as well as the golf course extension road.)

Comment

I have heard that Esencia's 2nd floor is available in the market for about 60 to 60.5 L . Also , the GF & first floor r also available at very nominal premium .

Anybody can confirm that this is the resale price .

A friend is interested in the resale option .

Comment

I have heard that there are plots available here at 28567 per sq yd 360 & 720 sizes.......payment needs to be upfront.......1 cr for 360 sq yd and 2 cr for 720 sq yd............and there is option for 100% cheque or 50:50 cash:cheque..................has anybody else got information about this?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X