I would like to know location , price & more details of Ansal API's Sovereign Floor in Esencia - sec-67 , Gurgaon . How is this project from investment point of view ? I also want to know if Floors has more demand in market or Apartment ?
Read more
363 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Excerpts from a brokers mailer -

Ansal-Mulberry Homes-Luxury Air conditioner

Golf Course Extension Road-Sec 67-Gurgaon

Just May 20% in 2 Month and No EMI Till Possession
    Entrance on Main Sohna Road and Golf Course Extension
    Close to Metro Station
    Gated Complex with 24*7 Security
    Air conditioners of BEE Rating 1.5KV in Living room and 1KV in Bedrooms,
    Modular kitchens with Hob, Chimney and Exhaust fan
    Bedroom with Complete Wood work
    Power Backup of 6KV with Air condition
    Landscape Garden on Terrace
    Sensor Light in Living room Open Automatically when Gate is open
    Video on Main Gate and Emergency Buzzer Alarm

Floor

Built Up Area

Basic Sale Price

EDC & IDC200/-

Total Cost

First

1394 Sqft

6850000/-

Rs 7128800

Second Floor

1394 Sqft

7350000/-

Rs 7628800

Ground Floor

1394+1198 Basement

8850000/-

Rs 9368400

Cheques to be issued in favour of “ANSAL TOWNSHIPS INFRASTRUCTURE LIMITED”
    CommentQuote
  • Advice

Hi Senior Memebers,

Please advice whether it is worth investing in these floors as per the new rates.

I am looking at this from the point of view of residing in that area after 4 years

Regard
    CommentQuote
  • only if you want to take benefit of subvention... else buy in resale... prices are lower and premium not very high yet...

Originally Posted by ashishak4u
    Hi Senior Memebers,

Please advice whether it is worth investing in these floors as per the new rates.

I am looking at this from the point of view of residing in that area after 4 years

Regard
    CommentQuote
  • Looks overpriced now & also the quality of Ansal's has been questionable from the last few years . A NO NO for both investment & end use .
    CommentQuote
  • There are better options available in the market in resale. Plus I personally don't like the area. It has a village on one side if you approcah through the sector road (double check on this). From Sohna road side there is Badshahapur.

Incase you do got for it, do note that there is HT line going through the project. Do not beleive the brokers that this would be made undergorund.
    CommentQuote
  • Property Firm Ansal Reports 4.81% Hike in Consolidated Net Profit

Realty firm Ansal Properties and Infrastructure has reported 4.81 per cent jump in its consolidated net profit for the quarter ended December 31, 2010, at Rs 32.93 crore. The company had posted a net profit of Rs 31.42 crore in the corresponding period previous year, Ansal API said in a statement. The consolidated total revenue during the third quarter of this fiscal increased by 6.5% to Rs 353.17 crore from Rs 331.60 crore in the year-ago period, it added.
    “The company is expected to continue with the better performance in the coming quarters also, as we are targeting to scale up the operations and revenues from our projects in Delhi NCR and Lucknow, besides our plans for new project launches in the coming months,” Ansal API vice chairman and managing director Pranav Ansal said. The company share closed 1.23 per cent down at Rs 40.10 a piece on the Bombay Stock Exchange on Tuesday.
    CommentQuote
  • joint venture

Ansal Properties & Infrastructure Ltd has informed BSE that the Company and Red Fort Capital has signed an agreement on February 24, 2011 to form a Joint Venture (JV) to undertake expansion of a residential township project in Gurgaon , National Capital Region.

Red Fort Capital, which is a leading private equity real estate firm an honored with GIREM's 2010 "Investor of the Year" Leadership Award and PERE magazine ranked Red Fort Capital as a "Top Ten Emerging Manager' worldwide in 2008, will invest a total of Rs 200 crore in the JV formed to develop an additional 108-acre township project adjacent to Company's existing 112-acre Esencia township project in Gurgaon.
    CommentQuote
  • Any yahoo/google group Esencia?

Do we have any google/yahoo group where we can see updates by Ansal and/or owners (staying around GGN) about the construction happening at Esencia?
    CommentQuote
  • Even i am also interested in joining yahoo or google group for Esencia project in sector 67.If any one has the information, do let me know about it
    CommentQuote
  • it appears that there are some approval issues with units sold after 1 dec.
    for those who bought in subvention scheme hdfc has not released the installment yet....
    CommentQuote
  • Ansal properties and Infrastructure (RP)
    EC for residential plotted colony village- Badshahpur, Sector- 67, Gurgaon.
    EC Applied On 27.11.2010
    Status of Application - *Pending*
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Ansal properties and Infrastructure (RP)
    EC for residential plotted colony village- Badshahpur, Sector- 67, Gurgaon.
    EC Applied On 27.11.2010
    Status of Application - *Pending*

can upm me link where we can find status of various licenses for various projects ?
    CommentQuote
  • Check yr. PM after a few minutes .
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Please send me d link too..
    CommentQuote
  • Verma Jee, please check yr. PM .

Originally Posted by verma1410
    Hi Please send me d link too..
    CommentQuote