I would like to know location , price & more details of Ansal API's Sovereign Floor in Esencia - sec-67 , Gurgaon . How is this project from investment point of view ? I also want to know if Floors has more demand in market or Apartment ?
Read more
363 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Check yr. PM after a few minutes .

Thanks bro ... but isnt that a broker's website ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitMM
    it appears that there are some approval issues with units sold after 1 dec.
    for those who bought in subvention scheme hdfc has not released the installment yet....

Hi Amit - I have taken loan under Subvention Scheme from HDFC and i got the disbursement although it was in the month of Nov '10. Just now, i again checked with HDFC Ltd and as per the officials of HDFC , there is NO issue and bank is giving disbursement under subvention scheme. Please check
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, it is a broker's web site, so i cannot post the link here, but it has the desired information, which seems not to be available any where else . The correctness of the information can always be questionable .

Originally Posted by ISHANb
    Thanks bro ... but isnt that a broker's website ?
    CommentQuote
    Yes, it is a broker's web site, so i cannot post the link here, but it has the desired information, which seems not to be available any where else . The correctness of the information can always be questionable .

As per the newsletter from ANSAL API, the following Banks are funding Esencia project in sector 67,Gurgaon

HDFC LTD

UCO BANK

PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK

INDIA BULL
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Valuebuf,

Can you please share some details of of the subvention scheme, i.e, till which month are they not charging any EMI, a broker told me that its only till March 2012.

Regards
    Ashish
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Ashish - as per my loan agreement with HDFC Ltd, No interest payment till August 2012. Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashishak4u
    Hi Valuebuf,

Can you please share some details of of the subvention scheme, i.e, till which month are they not charging any EMI, a broker told me that its only till March 2012.

Regards
    Ashish

If u want latest information than send me your email thru pm . I will forward u mail from HDFC....
    CommentQuote
    Ansal properties and Infrastructure (RP)
    EC for residential plotted colony village- Badshahpur, Sector- 67, Gurgaon.
    EC Applied On 27.11.2010
    Status of Application - *Pending*

can u send me link where we can find status of various licenses for various projects ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Valuebuf
    Hi Amit - I have taken loan under Subvention Scheme from HDFC and i got the disbursement although it was in the month of Nov '10. Just now, i again checked with HDFC Ltd and as per the officials of HDFC , there is NO issue and bank is giving disbursement under subvention scheme. Please check

It seems that floor plans for units sold after 1 dec are not yet approved and hdfc is not disbursing the 1st payment under the subvention scheme. Is anyone else undergoing similar problem.
    CommentQuote
  • Manj Bhai,

Can you pls PM the link for this information.

Thanks!!!

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Ansal properties and Infrastructure (RP)
    EC for residential plotted colony village- Badshahpur, Sector- 67, Gurgaon.
    EC Applied On 27.11.2010
    Status of Application - *Pending*
    CommentQuote
  • Here is the link -

index
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks a lot for sharing this info !!!

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Here is the link -

index
    CommentQuote
  • Really, u need to thank another member for this, who provided this link in the forum .
    CommentQuote
  • construction ???

Any info when construction is expected to start.....
    CommentQuote
  • As per my conversation with Ansal's officials last week , the construction will start in next two months for the floors
    CommentQuote