I would like to know location , price & more details of Ansal API's Sovereign Floor in Esencia - sec-67 , Gurgaon . How is this project from investment point of view ? I also want to know if Floors has more demand in market or Apartment ?
Read more
363 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • People who bopught in subvention -

could you please tell me in case somebdoy want to sell a unit under subvention. DO the new buyers needs to pay the whole amount or can he/she opt for carrying forward the subvention or opt for CLP..

HELP PLEASE!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Latest price for Ansal Escencia

Hi,
    Whats the latest price for 3BHK 1394 sq ft?
    One of broker offered me 66K BSP for FF.
    I am going to negotiate with him, so need to have some idea.
    Please share.

Thanks in adv.
    CommentQuote
  • In the first week of April, ANSAL's have revised the prices and FF price was 66 lacs - 2lac( Discount), please check with ansal's office whether discount is still offered or they have discontinued

Those who want to look at the development of the project, please click the link Esencia: Green Township of Tomorrow, Golf Course Extn. Road, Sector 67, Gurgaon

Thanks

Originally Posted by Tyro13
    Hi,
    Whats the latest price for 3BHK 1394 sq ft?
    One of broker offered me 66K BSP for FF.
    I am going to negotiate with him, so need to have some idea.
    Please share.

Thanks in adv.
    CommentQuote
  • New price list w.e.f 19th May , 2011

GF/FF/SF :: 89L/68L/74L
    Also new pictures have been uploaded on website.
    Esencia: Green Township of Tomorrow, Golf Course Extn. Road, Sector 67, Gurgaon
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Tinesha,

Would you know if still any inventory left for this project with builder or everything is sold out.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Whats the resale price here. How does it compare to the priicng of the new floors by unitech in sector 70
    CommentQuote
  • One can see the updated status of project as of 1st June 2011.Really good progress of the project overall. The contruction of Floors has started.
    CommentQuote
  • dear members!!

Went through this whole thread and got a lot of info on a project I basically haven't tracked ever. Now, I have a few doubts/ queries.. I hope you guys would be kind enough to answer them to the best of your knowledge.

1) what happened to the scheme of 360 yd plot in 1 cr?? Did anyone invest?? If not, did anyone completely understand what the offer was all about?? How does the mechanism work? Most importantly, is it available now?? I'm looking for an inexpensive plot for long term end use. Although, I don't have the cash but I guess I can bump off a coupla properties to buy this, if there's some bit of surety of allotment.

2) I have been quoted a price of 83.5 for GF+basement and 66L for second+ terrace. Didn't have any idea of the project so thought of asking the learned members for opinion before any investment plan. Is this a good price?

3) tinesha, specifically for you, coz I believe your invested in the project... What price did you buy it for? What's your floor?

4) Any idea what happened to the high court judgement??

5)Do they charge full edc/idc charge on basement nd terrace?? If not, how's it calculated.

Thx for allthe help, bhailog!! You're the best!!

Cheers!! ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by St_Anger
    dear members!!

Went through this whole thread and got a lot of info on a project I basically haven't tracked ever. Now, I have a few doubts/ queries.. I hope you guys would be kind enough to answer them to the best of your knowledge.

1) what happened to the scheme of 360 yd plot in 1 cr?? Did anyone invest?? If not, did anyone completely understand what the offer was all about?? How does the mechanism work? Most importantly, is it available now?? I'm looking for an inexpensive plot for long term end use. Although, I don't have the cash but I guess I can bump off a coupla properties to buy this, if there's some bit of surety of allotment.

2) I have been quoted a price of 83.5 for GF+basement and 66L for second+ terrace. Didn't have any idea of the project so thought of asking the learned members for opinion before any investment plan. Is this a good price?

3) tinesha, specifically for you, coz I believe your invested in the project... What price did you buy it for? What's your floor?

4) Any idea what happened to the high court judgement??

5)Do they charge full edc/idc charge on basement nd terrace?? If not, how's it calculated.

Thx for allthe help, bhailog!! You're the best!!

Cheers!! ;)

Current Resale price for SF :: 66-67L BSP
    Original booking price for SF :: 60L less 1%
    EDC / IDC for SF :: Rs 200 x 1394 sq ft.... Not charging for Basement / Terrace
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinesha
    Current Resale price for SF :: 66-67L BSP
    Original booking price for SF :: 60L less 1%
    EDC / IDC for SF :: Rs 200 x 1394 sq ft.... Not charging for Basement / Terrace

Hey
    thx for answering!! Answer the rest as well, if you have an idea on them.
    Baaki, what're we supposed to do with terrace except play cricket on it..( or as someone more aesthetic would say.. Build a terrace garden or something) .. I mean if in future 3rd floor becomes a reality in gurgaon.. Can any additional construction be done.. I'm 99% sure that the answer to it would be no but still better to clarify than have a doubt.

Lastly, how does this offer stack up against 214 yds emaar emerald hill floor available for 64 L. Not sure of the build up area but I guess emaar as a builder would give better quality than ansal. Also, emerald hills is bang on GCx as opposed to essencia which is about 1-1.5 km inside!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by St_Anger
    Hey

Lastly, how does this offer stack up against 214 yds emaar emerald hill floor available for 64 L. Not sure of the build up area but I guess emaar as a builder would give better quality than ansal. Also, emerald hills is bang on GCx as opposed to essencia which is about 1-1.5 km inside!!!

Which floor is This ? How much is all inclusive cost ? How much is Cheque & cash payment ? Also want 2 know Construction status , expected possession date & super area ?
    CommentQuote
  • ANSAL is giving construction rights on the terrace for the third floor subject to all approvals to the owner of Second Floors who has exclusive rights on terrace. IT is very clearly mentioned in the BBA

Originally Posted by St_Anger
    Hey
    thx for answering!! Answer the rest as well, if you have an idea on them.
    Baaki, what're we supposed to do with terrace except play cricket on it..( or as someone more aesthetic would say.. Build a terrace garden or something) .. I mean if in future 3rd floor becomes a reality in gurgaon.. Can any additional construction be done.. I'm 99% sure that the answer to it would be no but still better to clarify than have a doubt.

CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • 4BHK floors in Esencia

Has anyone looked into the new upcoming 4BHK floors in Esencia?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit2222
    What details you have for the above?

I dont have the exact pricing but I think the GF + Basement is for 1.2C. Dont have FF,SF details.
    CommentQuote