I would like to know location , price & more details of Ansal API's Sovereign Floor in Esencia - sec-67 , Gurgaon . How is this project from investment point of view ? I also want to know if Floors has more demand in market or Apartment ?
Read more
363 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • CommentQuote
  • A broker provided me this today:

GF 1508sq w/basement - 1.28 Cr
    FF 1572sqf - 95L
    SF 1572sqf - 1 Cr.

I feel the prices are too high. Thoughts?
    CommentQuote
  • Your advice please

Manoja jee

What are your current thoughts on this project. Do you know the current price on this one. I think the builder has raised for GF+Basement to 97 lacs for Ground (with Basement)1323 + ( 1168*).

Is it a good option to buy ( or to sell if one has it from old price of 89)

Regards

Aarzoo

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Excerpts from a brokers mailer -

Ansal-Mulberry Homes-Luxury Air conditioner

Golf Course Extension Road-Sec 67-Gurgaon

Just May 20% in 2 Month and No EMI Till Possession
    Entrance on Main Sohna Road and Golf Course Extension
    Close to Metro Station
    Gated Complex with 24*7 Security
    Air conditioners of BEE Rating 1.5KV in Living room and 1KV in Bedrooms,
    Modular kitchens with Hob, Chimney and Exhaust fan
    Bedroom with Complete Wood work
    Power Backup of 6KV with Air condition
    Landscape Garden on Terrace
    Sensor Light in Living room Open Automatically when Gate is open
    Video on Main Gate and Emergency Buzzer Alarm

Floor

Built Up Area

Basic Sale Price

EDC & IDC200/-

Total Cost

First

1394 Sqft

6850000/-

Rs 7128800

Second Floor

1394 Sqft

7350000/-

Rs 7628800

Ground Floor

1394+1198 Basement

8850000/-

Rs 9368400

Cheques to be issued in favour of “ANSAL TOWNSHIPS INFRASTRUCTURE LIMITED”
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aarzoo

What are your current thoughts on this project. Do you know the current price on this one. I think the builder has raised for GF+Basement to 97 lacs for Ground (with Basement)1323 + ( 1168*).

Regards

Aarzoo

Hi - I am also looking at investing in Esencia 3BR- GF, Appreciate if seniors could share their thoughts. Any suggestions/updates/views are welcome

Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • need resale ansal essencia floor

anyone interested in selling ansal essencia 3 bhk on resale ... plz revert back to me with your contact details, and details and rate of your flat
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry for the late reply . Must have missed this one .

The location looks pretty decent, but Ansal has issues on construction quality & later on maintenance . So, if u an end user, do consider these issues .

If u r an investor & a pretty long term one, u can have a look here, but the prices r really not really tempting .

Originally Posted by aarzoo
    Manoja jee

Regards

Aarzoo
    CommentQuote
  • Thats true , Ansals is not known for its good quality of construction.Still , sector 67 seems to be developing very fast.
    CommentQuote
  • resale price for 2nd floor

Hi, what is the current resale price of a 2nd Floor Sovereign floor in Esencia (1394 sq ft). thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Today was last date for depositing installment On Commencement Of First Floor's Roof Slab . They plan to offer possession mid next year....
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    can someone-tell me what price is soverenghfloors are selling
    now at
    thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi- had recently inquired for GF 3 BR - i was quoted at 81+5 L

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Veeejay
    Hi- had recently inquired for GF 3 BR - i was quoted at 81+5 L

Regards

hi veeejay can you PM me details of broker/seller who has given you these rates as i am interested in buying one.
    thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Facing problems in booking flat in Ansal Heights 2, Sector 86. Please suggest what should I do ?

I booked a 3 BHK (1675) flat through a dealer in September 2011. Dealer discount was committed as 5%. Basic Sale Price in September was 3,095 (as per the Annexure). So net price per square feet was 2,940.

I got the stamped copy of the application form from this dealer in January 2012. This application form clearly shows the rate of 2,940. The date as mentioned on this application form is of September 2011 (which is what I filled before signing). My initial booking cheque (also dated September 2011) was cleared in the first week of October 2011.

Now Ansal is charging me at the Basic Sale Price of 3,145 and with discount of 3% only.

The first demand letter was issued on 30 January 2012. And on this letter, the last date of payment had already passed (29 January 2012).

How can I make payment at this price (which I never booked at) ?

How can Ansal Housing accept the initial booking payment without agreeing on the rate in the application form ? What is the meaning of the application form then ?

So far I have paid 12% of the cost of the flat. What should I do ?

Has anyone else (or any of your friends) faced similar problems in booking a flat in soft launch state ?

PLEASE GUIDE. Any suggestions or ideas may prove helpful in my struggle.

Thanks for your time to read this.
    CommentQuote
  • The following rates are being offered by Ansal API in original booking at Dubai property show,

A- Plot Area - 400 SQM

- Ground Floor with Basement ( 2333 sq ft +1880) - 2,05,00,000/
    - 1st Floor 2204 sq ft - 1,70,00,000/
    - 2nd Floor 2204 sq ft - 1,80,00,000/

B - Plot area 350 SQM

- Ground Floor with Basement ( 2038 sq ft +1636) - 1,85,00,000/
    - 1st Floor 2198 sq ft - 1,50,00,000/
    - 2nd Floor 2198 sq ft - 1,60,00,000/
    CommentQuote
  • After chasing for more than a year- a Month back bought a 4BHK (300 sqyds plot size, FF, 1572 Sq ft) ) for 102.5L includes 4L for 2 PLC. Besides usual features present in 250 sq yd floors, this one has lift as well. The maintenance charge for lift will be borne by GF owner as well ;) as lift goes till basement...

Only sour points was IndiaBulls subvention - which despite pre-sanction was rejected after much hassle & had to cough-up 30% payment upfront.

Also I am aware that Ansal build quality is well below par & their maintenance sucks. But as investor their 'old-stock' locations always rock. Had earlier invested in their valley view/GGN-FBD road project & am equally bullish on sector-67. Staying in GGN for 5 years find it a irresistible micro market when compared with Sohna, NPR or Manesar micro-markets. Why:

1) it'll be uphill task to create another MG road or Cyber-city & this location is directly connected with it. Interesting article that calls signature tower + 6.5km radius as key Gurgaon dev area.

http://www.moneylife.in/article/real-estate-boom-in-tier-ii-and-tier-iii-cities-a-myth-says-liases-foras-founder/19851.html

2) None of DLF's new locations near Manesar have much commerical offtake.
    http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/real-estate/real-estate-highs-and-lows-at-manesar_675270.html

3) HUDA/DLF making original golf-course signal free means good connectivity for sector-67 as well.
    http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-09-04/gurgaon/30112208_1_unidirectional-flyover-golf-course-road-underpass

4) NH status to SPR (southern peripueral road)- New link road connecting even newly minted Gurgaon-Faridabad Road (from GHATA village) to extended golf-course-ex has been christened a national highway(NH236) till toll (kherki dhaula). So better maintenance & guaranteed flow.

http://gurgaonscoop.posterous.com/#!/ring-highway-nh-236-a-90-metre-wide-southern

5) Many arterial sector roads connecting the location with Key 'New Gurgaon' areas - IFFCO, SOHNA, Golf-Course etc.

on a different note had received similar info as Agastya in Feb12...seems like Ansal has corrected a bit after that ;)
    Plot Area
    (Sq. Yrd.)

Floor

Built Up
    Area(Sq.Ft.)

2000+(1400)

BSP
    (in Cr.)

Ground (With
    Basement)

First

Second(With