Collapse

Ansal Esencia Sovereign Floors Ansal API Sector 67 Gurgaon

Last updated: January 26 2017
393 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Ansal Esencia Sovereign Floors Ansal API Sector 67 Gurgaon

In megapolis township of Ansals they have similar acre scheme where the rate to purchase plot is 7000 (under acre scheme plots) as compared to current rate of 13000( ready for allotment plots) .

i had investigated it a while ago and it appears this price of 29K is for similar scheme for escencia project.

Basically the way I understood it is that we will pay the price in acre scheme (29K in this case..) today and using this money- company will acquire more land on which it will cut plots and allot at a later date. In case they are unable to acquire land- then you dont have any claim for plot but can claim money back on completion of certain conditions...
    That will be defined in the terms of agreement. In case of megapolis- they were offereing buy back offer after 24 months at 12000(I think!- i could be wrong..) in case you want to exit the scheme...their logic was that we know market price will be much higher at that time and noone will want to utilize buyback...
    I had at that time decided against it as in that area being UP lot of farmer agitations etc are going on . And it is my opinion that Ansal API gets into these kinds of deals and just use your money to be returned after a long time.... I somehow dont trust them a whole lot....

Comment

from a mailer i recieved from a broker way back , i guess in agreement ,they will mention giving interest on your money in case of non allotment in sl-4 !!

Comment

These plots look a dicey kind of an affair, so analyze carefully, before investing .
        Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
          These plots look a dicey kind of an affair, so analyze carefully, before investing .
          agree........but at these prices if things works out.........could give more than 100% return in 18 mths.............so more risk more return

Comment

Yes, true if u have that kind of appetite for risk, strong/real deep pockets & a stronger heart .
            Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
              Yes, true if u have that kind of appetite for risk, strong/real deep pockets & a stronger heart .
              this is a general practice by ansal !! so no big worries there !!! although , would prefer krrish plots anyday over these !!

Comment

A broker had told me about this a couple of months back.
                If I remember correctly, there was no allotment(only parchi) or bank loan on these plots. I was quoted 28,500 psy.

Comment

Originally posted by tinesha View Post
                  I would like to know location , price & more details of Ansal API's Sovereign Floor in Esencia - sec-67 , Gurgaon . How is this project from investment point of view ? I also want to know if Floors has more demand in market or Apartment ?
                  Ansal has come with new sechem in sec 67. Plot size 375 sq yards. Total Price is 1 cr. Payment will be made in advance in one istalment. Allotment will be confirmed after 18 month. In case plot is not allotted then amount will be refunded with interest. Please advise about the scheme

Comment

Revised price-list for Ansal floors

Prices are as follows :

Ground Floor + Basement : Rs. 86 lacs (3bd+3t) Area : 1323 + 1168 sq.ft (Ground + Basement)

First Floor : 67 lacs (3bd+3t) Area : 1394 sq.ft

Second Floor + Terrrace (Gardens) : 72 Lacs (3bd+3t) Area : 1394 sq.ft + Terrace

EDC / IDC 200 /- per sq.ft.

Comment

Subvention scheme.

Hi,
                      Has anyone applied for Esencia Floor under the subvention scheme.
                      Regards
                      Rajeev Saini.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X