I would like to know location , price & more details of Ansal API's Sovereign Floor in Esencia - sec-67 , Gurgaon . How is this project from investment point of view ? I also want to know if Floors has more demand in market or Apartment ?
Read more
363 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Guys,

Anyone willing to selling a 3 bedroom floor in block B or C? Please send me a PM

Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • Next Demand ?

Any idea when next demand will be raised for floors booked under pre-launch ? Also some info about current company / resale price for SF & when possession will be offered ?
    CommentQuote
  • anyone ready to sell 3bhk Mulberry / soverign floor - PM me.
    CommentQuote
  • what is the going prices for Gf , FF and Sf floor in mulberry and sovereign floors
    CommentQuote
  • The current resale prices for 250 sq. yard floors are as under:

First Floor: 77 to 82 lakhs,
    Second Floor: 82- 87 lakhs approx
    Ground Floor: 95 - 1 CR

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Golfcourse will be connected to toll through 16lane highway

Surely this will add zing to Extended Golf Course Extension -

6 underbridges & 1 flyover....signal free from Gurgaon toll to Sec56....esecncia is hardly 6Km from there....

Gurgaon to have 16-lane super-speciality corridor - The Times of India
    CommentQuote
  • Next Demand received

Today received demand notice on completion of Second Floor .
    CommentQuote
  • Please guide and suggest. It could prove vital in my fight for justice.

I have initiated the process of filing the legal case in the consumer court. I already paid the lawyer fees and completed other formalities.

Please suggest what all things I should take care of, to win this legal case with penalty on both the
    builder (Ansal Housing & Construction) and the dealers (Kalra Realtors & MNC Propmart).

Please do not hesitate to share your experiences. Your suggestions could prove vital in my fight for justice.

CommentQuote
  • I am being offered 300 sqyd plot at 68000/ sqyd direct from the company .. is it a good price , what is the current resale price , and what was the launch price..
    CommentQuote
  • You should get it in resale between 55k to 62k depending upon location. The initial bookings were around 32k I guess but I am not sure on that.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RHSingh
    I am being offered 300 sqyd plot at 68000/ sqyd direct from the company .. is it a good price , what is the current resale price , and what was the launch price..

The good located ones are touching 63-65K. Ordinary location around 60-62K. 58K would be tough to get. If you do get something at that price, would suggest to pick it up.
    CommentQuote
    I am being offered 300 sqyd plot at 68000/ sqyd direct from the company .. is it a good price , what is the current resale price , and what was the launch price..

is it a full cheque deal ? also are they providing proper time led payment plan or just down payment plan ? if time linked what is the duration of payment plan ?? kindly let ne know as i also might be interested .

Secondaly i hope they are offering the plots in the current licensed and approved land and not yet unlicensed land they have whose application for license has been declined once by DTCP , and they have filed a request again for the same .

kindly confirm on both the above aspects .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prakash1
    is it a full cheque deal ? also are they providing proper time led payment plan or just down payment plan ? if time linked what is the duration of payment plan ?? kindly let ne know as i also might be interested .

Secondaly i hope they are offering the plots in the current licensed and approved land and not yet unlicensed land they have whose application for license has been declined once by DTCP , and they have filed a request again for the same .

kindly confirm on both the above aspects .

Thanks Manoj,Mario , Prakash

They are offering both options , the payment plan is down payment plan , full payment upfront, I need to check if the plots offered are in licensed land or the one declined in DTCP , but they are seem to be in big hurry to offload 10 plots inventory they have..
    CommentQuote
  • Mulberry Vs Sovereign

Guys,

I went through the full thread and Ansal's website but could not really find the difference Sovereign floor and Mulberry. Can anyone help?

Also, can you pls tell me how much payment has gone in Sovereign 3 BR for ground floor. And how much is the premium? i need to see how much I would need upfront if decide to go for it.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
    Thanks Manoj,Mario , Prakash

They are offering both options , the payment plan is down payment plan , full payment upfront, I need to check if the plots offered are in licensed land or the one declined in DTCP , but they are seem to be in big hurry to offload 10 plots inventory they have..

The land on which they are selling you this plot will be a licensed one only. The land for which there application was rejected is not in there name hence the rejection. They can't even think of selling that land to anyone. If they are doing it is a straight criminal case. And post Uphar cinema tragedy I don't think they will be up any foul play.

But surely do your due diligence. Best way to do is drop the Bank LOAN bomb. Ask your bank to do it.
    CommentQuote