Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ansal Esencia Sovereign Floors Ansal API Sector 67 Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Ansal Esencia Sovereign Floors Ansal API Sector 67 Gurgaon

Last updated: January 26 2017
393 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Ansal Esencia Sovereign Floors Ansal API Sector 67 Gurgaon

    it appears that there are some approval issues with units sold after 1 dec.
    for those who bought in subvention scheme hdfc has not released the installment yet....

    Comment


    • Re : Ansal Esencia Sovereign Floors Ansal API Sector 67 Gurgaon

      Ansal properties and Infrastructure (RP)
      EC for residential plotted colony village- Badshahpur, Sector- 67, Gurgaon.
      EC Applied On 27.11.2010
      Status of Application - *Pending*
      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

      Comment


      • Re : Ansal Esencia Sovereign Floors Ansal API Sector 67 Gurgaon

        Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
        Ansal properties and Infrastructure (RP)
        EC for residential plotted colony village- Badshahpur, Sector- 67, Gurgaon.
        EC Applied On 27.11.2010
        Status of Application - *Pending*
        can upm me link where we can find status of various licenses for various projects ?

        Comment


        • Re : Ansal Esencia Sovereign Floors Ansal API Sector 67 Gurgaon

          Check yr. PM after a few minutes .
          Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

          Comment


          • Re : Ansal Esencia Sovereign Floors Ansal API Sector 67 Gurgaon

            Hi Please send me d link too..

            Comment


            • Re : Ansal Esencia Sovereign Floors Ansal API Sector 67 Gurgaon

              Verma Jee, please check yr. PM .

              Originally posted by verma1410 View Post
              Hi Please send me d link too..
              Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

              Comment


              • Re : Ansal Esencia Sovereign Floors Ansal API Sector 67 Gurgaon

                Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                Check yr. PM after a few minutes .
                Thanks bro ... but isnt that a broker's website ?

                Comment


                • Re : Ansal Esencia Sovereign Floors Ansal API Sector 67 Gurgaon

                  Originally posted by AmitMM View Post
                  it appears that there are some approval issues with units sold after 1 dec.
                  for those who bought in subvention scheme hdfc has not released the installment yet....
                  Hi Amit - I have taken loan under Subvention Scheme from HDFC and i got the disbursement although it was in the month of Nov '10. Just now, i again checked with HDFC Ltd and as per the officials of HDFC , there is NO issue and bank is giving disbursement under subvention scheme. Please check

                  Comment


                  • Re : Ansal Esencia Sovereign Floors Ansal API Sector 67 Gurgaon

                    Yes, it is a broker's web site, so i cannot post the link here, but it has the desired information, which seems not to be available any where else . The correctness of the information can always be questionable .

                    Originally posted by ISHANb View Post
                    Thanks bro ... but isnt that a broker's website ?
                    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

                    Comment


                    • Re : Ansal Esencia Sovereign Floors Ansal API Sector 67 Gurgaon

                      Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                      Yes, it is a broker's web site, so i cannot post the link here, but it has the desired information, which seems not to be available any where else . The correctness of the information can always be questionable .
                      As per the newsletter from ANSAL API, the following Banks are funding Esencia project in sector 67,Gurgaon

                      HDFC LTD

                      UCO BANK

                      PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK

                      INDIA BULL

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X