I would like to know location , price & more details of Ansal API's Sovereign Floor in Esencia - sec-67 , Gurgaon . How is this project from investment point of view ? I also want to know if Floors has more demand in market or Apartment ?
Read more
363 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Mulberry floors were on a 24m wide road and all east facing plots....(PLC included in Base price only)

and Sovereign floors are on 12m wide roads and with applicable PLC's
    CommentQuote
  • Please if someone can tell me the current resale prices for mulberry floors (1st and 2nd)
    CommentQuote
  • I don't think its a good investment, users too will have to wait for at least 5 years for it to be livable, what say MANOJa sir?
    CommentQuote
  • I am getting Mulberry second floor for 95 bsp, according to me it is too high.
    Please suggest if the above price is right.
    CommentQuote
  • what is the current resale price for sovereign floor GF(250 sq yd)??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitin234
    what is the current resale price for sovereign floor GF(250 sq yd)??

even i m looking for the same, and how much payment is done already.
    and what is the colored component involved
    CommentQuote
  • Mulberry 250 Sq yards should be around 85 lakhs in block B and C and if they are in Block E and F, they should be around 82 lakhs. I am talking about First Floor prices. The difference between in Mulberry and Sovereign floors is that Mulberry are on 24 m wide road and have a better finishing.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • i was quoted a second floor plus terrace rights in Mulberry floors , 24M road , East Facing
    95 lacs inclusive of EDC/IDC , PLC and BSP....

Booking was done for the unit 76 lacs I guess
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Mr Bhalla,

The unit u are talking about must have been booked in a later phase. The original booking was done at around 58 lakh types. Further the prices of 2nd Floor and ground floor in Essencia are higher because the 2nd floor has a terrace garden and the ground floor has a basement of about 1100 sq. feet. The first floor doesnt have any of these, so it is the cheapest.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • What is the current resale price of 300 sq. yard plot in Essencia? some one interested, pls PM me.
    CommentQuote
  • how much payment?

Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Mulberry floors were on a 24m wide road and all east facing plots....(PLC included in Base price only)

and Sovereign floors are on 12m wide roads and with applicable PLC's

Thanks. Do you know how much payment is gone for ground floor? Also, cash component. Trying to understand the amount one will need to shell out upfront to buy ground floor, Mulberry.
    CommentQuote
  • ~10L appreciation on Feb 2012 investment - Ground Inputs?

As disclosed on this forum had invested in esencia 300sq yds floor only 6mths bck....in past mth gt call frm 2 different brokers telling 10L gain (30% payment)......can anyone shed light on why this recent appreciation on GCx......

again intent is not to make a case for esencia....but understand the ground realty around esencia.....only google input frm self search is that plot rates in closeby anantraj is 85K/sq yds......any idea of progress, 300sq yd plot rates?
    CommentQuote
  • Ansals Esencia Walkthrough - Esencia Sector 67, Gurgaon

Ansals Esencia Walkthrough - Esencia Sector 67, Gurgaon Review - YouTube
    CommentQuote
  • Connectivity to Sohna Road

Does anyone have any information/update on connectivity of Ansal API Esencia project to Sohna road directly.
    CommentQuote
  • Interested in ground floor

I recently visited Ansal API Esencia floors and found that ground floor is a good option. Ground floor owner gets additional area of 1100 sq feet which can be used for Pooja Room, Library, Store Room, Sports Room, Recreational Purpose, Family Functions etc.

Please let me know if anyone is willing to sell GF.
    CommentQuote