I would like to know location , price & more details of Ansal API's Sovereign Floor in Esencia - sec-67 , Gurgaon . How is this project from investment point of view ? I also want to know if Floors has more demand in market or Apartment ?
Read more
363 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • what is the ongoing price for ground floor
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,
    if you have bought a floor recently, could you please pm me . as i would like to hear from you. I am an end users and visited the development on my last trip to ggn in july/aug. Could only see show home and a lot of flags if this was conceived in 06 then this has been a bit slow development but will like to hear from ones who have bought here.
    regards
    d
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AnshuB
    No I bought it thru dealer.

True to most GGN devs...one dealer rules the roost...he seems to be in Ansal good books & you could be lucky to keep get any cancellations etc. You can easily find if you search the Media for esencia floors.

Hi Anshu,
    I am interested in buying a property in Essencia (Alba floors or Mulberry) for end use. As you have cracked a deal recently, could you please advise me regarding the price, expected completion date and also give me detail of the broker. This will be very very helpful to me!! Thanks a ton!!
    CommentQuote
  • I got a mail from a broker 2-3 days back, It mentioned of a mulberry floor i guess 2nd floor with terrace garden....250 sq yds 96 lacs inclusive of EDC , PLC .....

What is the going rate btw ???
    CommentQuote
  • hello ag2001,
    I have purchased a GF unit alba floor recently.current rate for gf is between 1.10 to 1.15.
    block c & d shud be delivered next year start & block E will take around 2 years to complete .
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Nitin,
    This is beyond my budget. My budget is within 90. I understand the price for 3 bedroom (210 sq mt) are well within this range (for 1st floor). Have you purchased 4 bedroom unit.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,
    I am an end user and a nascent member of this community. My budget is within 90 lacs (85 to be precise). I look forward for details regarding current resale price for Sovereign floors (three bedroom) / Mulberry.The details by brokers is very confusing and too inconsistent to believe in. Also, do they have terrace garden in Sovereign floors (alba) as well? Also, what's the timeline for these floors? End 2013?

Senior members please help, as i really want to evaluate this project and go for it, if it's worthwhile as an end user. Any alternatives/ suggestions are welcome on GCX and Sohna road.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ag2001
    Hi All,
    I am an end user and a nascent member of this community. My budget is within 90 lacs (85 to be precise). I look forward for details regarding current resale price for Sovereign floors (three bedroom) / Mulberry.The details by brokers is
    very confusing and too inconsistent to believe in.

You should definitely find 250sqyds first floor in that range. I am getting around 1.1cr for my 300 sq yds FF (with lift). All floors should have similar finish -except that Mulberry has 24mts road ahead of it.

Originally Posted by ag2001

Also, do they have terrace garden in Sovereign floors (alba) as well? Also, what's the timeline for these floors? End 2013?

JFI as a buyer I received a API letter stating that API mkting office is now functional at the site. Such things can be easily clarified from them. So if you are really interested visit it once.

I have also PMed u my broker's no. See if he can get u sm thing.
    CommentQuote
  • hi a am holding a GF unit in block f can anyone suggest what are current market price.
    THANKS
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, can anyone please tell me if ansals launching any villas in this project and if yes what are the specifications....also are there any bigger floors available (>1394 sq. ft)
    CommentQuote
  • i belive theu have just opened booking for their 418 sq yds floors
    CommentQuote
  • I hold a GF in 250 syard, and live outside. What is the progress of the project and pictures? I have not heard from Ansal for last 6 months
    CommentQuote
  • The area is coming up well, the sample flat is open and looks pretty good. The bedrooms sizes are also decent.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • When do you expect to get possession and ready for move in
    thanks
    CommentQuote
  • any other good project around the area
    CommentQuote