Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ansal Esencia Sovereign Floors Ansal API Sector 67 Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Ansal Esencia Sovereign Floors Ansal API Sector 67 Gurgaon

Last updated: January 26 2017
393 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #11

    #11

    Re : Ansal Esencia Sovereign Floors Ansal API Sector 67 Gurgaon

    Does anyone has idea about the villas launched in the same project?

    Comment

    • #12

      #12

      Re : Ansal Esencia Sovereign Floors Ansal API Sector 67 Gurgaon

      Originally posted by RBBR_711 View Post
      I think Manoj is Talking about Phase 1 and we are talking about recently launched project Sovereign Floor in Eseccia Township . Tinisha's information is right. My concern for this project is :
      Its inside and away from Sohna Road and Golf Course Road. And after the Badshapur Village
      But : As per my information the sectoral road will be ready by the end of 2011
      As its Ansal so expect the project to click eventually.
      In the brouchure the location is vaguely described...
      Want more information see this
      http://hanskrg.webs.com/esencia_sove...67_gurgaon.pdf
      Does anybody has information about the basement plan? Is it just a single hall ?

      Comment

      • #13

        #13

        Re : Ansal Esencia Sovereign Floors Ansal API Sector 67 Gurgaon

        Originally posted by RBBR_711 View Post
        I think Manoj is Talking about Phase 1 and we are talking about recently launched project Sovereign Floor in Eseccia Township . Tinisha's information is right. My concern for this project is :
        Its inside and away from Sohna Road and Golf Course Road. And after the Badshapur Village
        But : As per my information the sectoral road will be ready by the end of 2011
        As its Ansal so expect the project to click eventually.
        In the brouchure the location is vaguely described...
        Want more information see this
        http://hanskrg.webs.com/esencia_sove...67_gurgaon.pdf
        Dear RBBR,

        I m in dilemma to choose between Ansals Esencia floors and Spire sec 68.

        Both projects are on Sohna road , whereas Spire it seems have better connectivity in comparison to Ansals.

        Also Ansals are selling it on a relatively higher price band of 4500/ sq ft i guess.

        Do you think the price is competitive and also Ansals have smaller size 1400 for floors.

        Dont know much about ammenities as they are propogating Green green

        On the other hand Spire's approval is yet to come, though project offer good sizes.

        Senior members also are requested to enlighten

        Comment

        • #14

          #14

          Re : Ansal Esencia Sovereign Floors Ansal API Sector 67 Gurgaon

          Hey Friends,

          Just a piece of advise. Do not go for any of them. Spire group has not executed even a single residential project so far. My brother in law bought an apartment in their 37D project and that was nearly 2 yrs back. they are still repenting. Be it investment or your stay purpose, i suggest there is new project coming up on NH8 which is of Bestech (Sector-81D). Go for it.
          If you are keen for Sohna Road, GO for resale on GPL (Progress is pretty fast there). You can try Tulip Orange in resale. If you can aafford, Try Unitech Vista.

          Sorry for discouraging you but i could not stop myself.

          PDinvestment

          Comment

          • #15

            #15

            Re : Ansal Esencia Sovereign Floors Ansal API Sector 67 Gurgaon

            Originally posted by pdinvestment View Post
            Hey Friends,

            Just a piece of advise. Do not go for any of them. Spire group has not executed even a single residential project so far. My brother in law bought an apartment in their 37D project and that was nearly 2 yrs back. they are still repenting. Be it investment or your stay purpose, i suggest there is new project coming up on NH8 which is of Bestech (Sector-81D). Go for it.
            If you are keen for Sohna Road, GO for resale on GPL (Progress is pretty fast there). You can try Tulip Orange in resale. If you can aafford, Try Unitech Vista.

            Sorry for discouraging you but i could not stop myself.

            PDinvestment
            Just a case in point with reference to what you saiid PDinvestment around need for experience in residential projects and named/branded builders being better. I am completely a non-believer of this philosphy especially in Delhi NCR region Projects. Unitechs/Emaars/ Ireos of the world are delayed by substantial periods on account of varous reasons i have no access or visbility to. I will especially never go ahead with Ansals as I have had bitter sad history with them. My family was part of a 11 year long ordeal against Ansals which we finally won at the level of National Consumer Court making it the biggest residential Consumer Court compensation ruling in India. News article for reference:
            http://ftsforever.blogspot.com/2007/...sesansals.html
            FYI, I am invested in Spire 68

            Comment

            • #16

              #16

              Re : Ansal Esencia Sovereign Floors Ansal API Sector 67 Gurgaon

              Illusion, As I understand Ansal Buildwell & Ansal API (who are making the Sector67 project) are different entitirs. Do you have any information on this?

              Ansal Buildwell does not enjoy a good reputation. But again which RE builder does. I am sure if you check you will find similar stories for all builders.

              A case in favour is that this is a high end project with the Soverign apartments being the cheapest amongst all. It would also have villas costing over 3 crores. I would think that Ansals would ateast not do any such acts for such a costly project. Wuld they want to spread any negetives on this project?

              Also, they have already tied up for the finance of this project & also are coming with a QIP which argurs well for the project.

              So it really becomes a personal choice of the buyer. In my believe the project is good & 3 years from now would be a premium project in the area.

              And if they do deliver on all this talk of green, then it could prove to be a differentiating factor for this project.
              Last edited July 22 2010, 10:27 AM.

              Comment

              • #17

                #17

                Re : Ansal Esencia Sovereign Floors Ansal API Sector 67 Gurgaon

                Delhiinvestor, I am not commenting against any project. I am putting my personal opinion on no direct correlation exisitng between Brands and perfect project execution.

                Comment

                • #18

                  #18

                  Re : Ansal Esencia Sovereign Floors Ansal API Sector 67 Gurgaon

                  Originally posted by DelhiInvestr View Post
                  Illusion, As I understand Ansal Buildwell & Ansal API (who are making the Sector67 project) are different entitirs. Do you have any information on this?

                  Ansal Buildwell does not enjoy a good reputation. But again which RE builder does. I am sure if you check you will find similar stories for all builders.

                  A case in favour is that this is a high end project with the Soverign apartments being the cheapest amongst all. It would also have villas costing over 3 crores. I would think that Ansals would ateast not do any such acts for such a costly project. Wuld they want to spread any negetives on this project?

                  Also, they have already tied up for the finance of this project & also are coming with a QIP which argurs well for the project.

                  So it really becomes a personal choice of the buyer. In my believe the project is good & 3 years from now would be a premium project in the area.

                  And if they do deliver on all this talk of green, then it could prove to be a differentiating factor for this project.
                  I know this question doesn't make any sense but still

                  How much appreciation can one expect after three years keeping prsesnt rate of 4500/ per sq ft in mind ??

                  Also to confirm wedr Ansals AP ihve proven track record in past

                  The project will not have direct opening to Sohna road and will have to depend upon sector roads, will that be a problem in future as internal roads in Gurgoan are pathetically maintained.

                  Comment

                  • #19

                    #19

                    Re : Ansal Esencia Sovereign Floors Ansal API Sector 67 Gurgaon

                    In 3 years you won't really see any real appreciation. Most if not all developments are going to hit the market at that time. How many people do you think will be looking to sell the property at that time??? My guess is many!

                    I have invested in a real-estate platform which has a better value proposition than any one of these developments out here. Anyone interested in learning more can send me a private message and I can put you in touch with the company.

                    Comment

                    • #20

                      #20

                      Re : Ansal Esencia Sovereign Floors Ansal API Sector 67 Gurgaon

                      Hi Durb, My assessement is :
                      Ansals Esencia floors : In catlogue, location is not clear which means its inside sec 67, its on sec 67:64 road. Plus point, HUDA will complete the sectoral road by end of 2011, so the hope of having connectivitiy is stronger. Negative point, its after Badshapur village. Another negative is rate is high, being a floor I am not sure if there will be gated community.

                      Spire sec 68 : Its on the otherside of the road, however nearer to sohna road, advantages : new developer with FDI, rate is not so high

                      Rather giving so high rate in Ansals, u can go for resale in Unitech Sunbreeze/ Tulip Orange / Tulip Purple / GPL Heights / Emaar etc. in the same area. For your information there are n number of investors in these projects who have booked these flats for very low rate and if do some extra affort u can get them...

                      If u have money then why don't go for your own choice ...

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X