Sort by :
Filter by :
- Delhiinvestor, I am not commenting against any project. I am putting my personal opinion on no direct correlation exisitng between Brands and perfect project execution.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by DelhiInvestrIllusion, As I understand Ansal Buildwell & Ansal API (who are making the Sector67 project) are different entitirs. Do you have any information on this?
Ansal Buildwell does not enjoy a good reputation. But again which RE builder does. I am sure if you check you will find similar stories for all builders.
A case in favour is that this is a high end project with the Soverign apartments being the cheapest amongst all. It would also have villas costing over 3 crores. I would think that Ansals would ateast not do any such acts for such a costly project. Wuld they want to spread any negetives on this project?
Also, they have already tied up for the finance of this project & also are coming with a QIP which argurs well for the project.
So it really becomes a personal choice of the buyer. In my believe the project is good & 3 years from now would be a premium project in the area.
And if they do deliver on all this talk of green, then it could prove to be a differentiating factor for this project.
I know this question doesn't make any sense but still
How much appreciation can one expect after three years keeping prsesnt rate of 4500/ per sq ft in mind ??
Also to confirm wedr Ansals AP ihve proven track record in past
The project will not have direct opening to Sohna road and will have to depend upon sector roads, will that be a problem in future as internal roads in Gurgoan are pathetically maintained.CommentQuote0Flag
- In 3 years you won't really see any real appreciation. Most if not all developments are going to hit the market at that time. How many people do you think will be looking to sell the property at that time??? My guess is many!
I have invested in a real-estate platform which has a better value proposition than any one of these developments out here. Anyone interested in learning more can send me a private message and I can put you in touch with the company.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi Durb, My assessement is :
Ansals Esencia floors : In catlogue, location is not clear which means its inside sec 67, its on sec 67:64 road. Plus point, HUDA will complete the sectoral road by end of 2011, so the hope of having connectivitiy is stronger. Negative point, its after Badshapur village. Another negative is rate is high, being a floor I am not sure if there will be gated community.
Spire sec 68 : Its on the otherside of the road, however nearer to sohna road, advantages : new developer with FDI, rate is not so high
Rather giving so high rate in Ansals, u can go for resale in Unitech Sunbreeze/ Tulip Orange / Tulip Purple / GPL Heights / Emaar etc. in the same area. For your information there are n number of investors in these projects who have booked these flats for very low rate and if do some extra affort u can get them...
If u have money then why don't go for your own choice ...CommentQuote0Flag
- I doubt that Esencia will not have gated community because I think being a gated community is a big selling factor for the builders. Moreover as per there site, esencia.in, they mentioned that this is a secure gated community.
Also I think rates are high everywhere but and more so in Gurgaon. Considering that its sovereign floors and not high rise multi-apartments building, rates are competitive.
Has anyone booked a floor there? I wanted to know what is the terrace with the second floor logic?CommentQuote0Flag
- subvention scheme
:bab (59): “We have sold almost 300 floors in our recent launch at Esencia. Sales at Megapolis have also been good,” said vice-chairman Pranav Ansal. To further push sales, the company is also running an interest subvention scheme at its Gurgaon project. :bab (59):CommentQuote0Flag
- Can any one tell me whether re sale of sovereign floor in Esencia in sector 67 has started. If so, what is the premium in the mkt.
I have heard that Ansal is planning to launch 5000 sq ft high end apartment in sector -67 for INR 3.5 croreCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by ValuebufCan any one tell me whether re sale of sovereign floor in Esencia in sector 67 has started. If so, what is the premium in the mkt.
I have heard that Ansal is planning to launch 5000 sq ft high end apartment in sector -67 for INR 3.5 crore
I understand there is a premium of 2.5 to 3 L on sovereign floors in Esencia. Could be even more now, since i am talking about the premium, about 15 days back.CommentQuote0Flag
- Did any of the member who have applied for ANSAL floor in Sec 67 received Allotment letter.If so, please advice.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by ValuebufDid any of the member who have applied for ANSAL floor in Sec 67 received Allotment letter.If so, please advice.
Have received receipt from Ansal 2-3 days back . Unit number was already known at the time of application..CommentQuote0Flag
- agent discount
I just want to know how much discount was offered by agents for ansal floors at the time of pre-launch ? :)CommentQuote0Flag
- i had word with Sales team of ANSAL and as per them, commission will be given to dealers after six months partially which is linked with collection.
I think this is reason Dealers are not very aggresive in selling ANSAL property since commission payment structure is not very attractive.CommentQuote0Flag
- I feel the project at 4500 psf is overpriced & may not also have direct entrance from the main road. Moreover,quality of Ansal has been deteriorating, all these years.
- Originally Posted by MANOJaI feel the project at 4500 psf is overpriced & may not also have direct entrance from the main road. Moreover,quality of Ansal has been deteriorating, all these years.
To me also it looks overpriced but now second floor is available at 63-65L against launch price of 60L .:)CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by tineshaTo me also it looks overpriced but now second floor is available at 63-65L against launch price of 60L .:)
Whatever projects r being launched , r earning some premium ( including projects where a reasonably sensible investor would not even give a second look ). The question is whether, any of the projects, where one invests, would give good returns in the long run? " Long run " needs to be also defined as it may be a year for one or 5 years for someone else.
We need to initiate a healthy discussion on " What an investor looks in a project, to see it as an viable investment".CommentQuote0Flag