393 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Ansal Esencia Sovereign Floors Ansal API Sector 67 Gurgaon

Originally posted by tinesha View Post
    Current Resale price for SF :: 66-67L BSP
    Original booking price for SF :: 60L less 1%
    EDC / IDC for SF :: Rs 200 x 1394 sq ft.... Not charging for Basement / Terrace
    Hey
    thx for answering!! Answer the rest as well, if you have an idea on them.
    Baaki, what're we supposed to do with terrace except play cricket on it..( or as someone more aesthetic would say.. Build a terrace garden or something) .. I mean if in future 3rd floor becomes a reality in gurgaon.. Can any additional construction be done.. I'm 99% sure that the answer to it would be no but still better to clarify than have a doubt.

Lastly, how does this offer stack up against 214 yds emaar emerald hill floor available for 64 L. Not sure of the build up area but I guess emaar as a builder would give better quality than ansal. Also, emerald hills is bang on GCx as opposed to essencia which is about 1-1.5 km inside!!!
    sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

Originally posted by St_Anger View Post
      Hey

Lastly, how does this offer stack up against 214 yds emaar emerald hill floor available for 64 L. Not sure of the build up area but I guess emaar as a builder would give better quality than ansal. Also, emerald hills is bang on GCx as opposed to essencia which is about 1-1.5 km inside!!!
      Which floor is This ? How much is all inclusive cost ? How much is Cheque & cash payment ? Also want 2 know Construction status , expected possession date & super area ?

Comment

ANSAL is giving construction rights on the terrace for the third floor subject to all approvals to the owner of Second Floors who has exclusive rights on terrace. IT is very clearly mentioned in the BBA

Originally posted by St_Anger View Post
        Hey
        thx for answering!! Answer the rest as well, if you have an idea on them.
        Baaki, what're we supposed to do with terrace except play cricket on it..( or as someone more aesthetic would say.. Build a terrace garden or something) .. I mean if in future 3rd floor becomes a reality in gurgaon.. Can any additional construction be done.. I'm 99% sure that the answer to it would be no but still better to clarify than have a doubt.

Comment

latest pictures

Esencia: Green Township of Tomorrow, Golf Course Extn. Road, Sector 67, Gurgaon

Comment

4BHK floors in Esencia

Has anyone looked into the new upcoming 4BHK floors in Esencia?

Comment

Originally posted by amit2222
              What details you have for the above?
              I dont have the exact pricing but I think the GF + Basement is for 1.2C. Dont have FF,SF details.

Comment

Originally posted by gprx100 View Post
                I dont have the exact pricing but I think the GF + Basement is for 1.2C. Dont have FF,SF details.
                4BR+4T- Ground (with Basement) 1556 Sq. ft.+1411 :::: 1,20,00,000
                4BR+4T- First Floor 1576 Sq. ft. :::: 90,00,000
                4BR+4T- Second 1576 Sq. ft. :::: 95,00,000

Comment

received mail today from investinnest team

Ansal Esencia Mulberry Homes is coming soon in to the existence of Gurgaon real estate by the identification of Ansal Esencia Sovereign Floors fatches by Ansal API with all ultra-modern amenities. This project is located at Sector- 67 on the Golf Course Extension Road, plus about 30 minutes far from the Indira Gandhi International Airport and very near to the NH-8. The project is scattered just 251.16 Sqyard under 3/4 bhk apartment
                  PRICES:
                  Type Size in Sq Yards. Price (Rs.) 3BR+3T(First Floor) [Mulberry Floors] 1394 Sq. ft. 66,00,000 3BR+3T(Second Floor with Roof Rights) [Mulberry Floors] 1394 Sq. ft. 72,00,000 3BR+3T(Ground Floor)+Basement [Mulberry Floors] 1323 Sq. ft.+1168 88,00,000 4BR+4T- Ground (with Basement) 1556 Sq. ft.+1411 1,20,00,000 4BR+4T- First Floor 1576 Sq. ft. 90,00,000 4BR+4T- Second 1576 Sq. ft. 95,00,000

Comment

How is Esencia. I have been to the site recently looks good, there was a fair amount of work happening. But i read somewhere on the forum that this is not a gated community...is this true. At the site there are building a gate though.

Location appears to be good right next to PVSpa Next, Victory Valley and other projects. Also heard it will not connect to Sohna road anymore due to some land issue with JMD.

Can experts shed light on this project.

Comment

Originally posted by tinesha View Post
                      I would like to know location , price & more details of Ansal API's Sovereign Floor in Esencia - sec-67 , Gurgaon . How is this project from investment point of view ? I also want to know if Floors has more demand in market or Apartment ?
                      Today 15.7.11 I read advertisement in Hindustan Times for ANSAL API floors in sector 67.The licence No. and letter of approval for layout plans has been given in fine print,difficult to read.There is no mention of floor plan approval.Similarly no mention of these things is there in advertisements on internet.Is DTCP Haryana listening?
                      Dil Jawan Hai To Jahan Hai

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X