I would like to know location , price & more details of Ansal API's Sovereign Floor in Esencia - sec-67 , Gurgaon . How is this project from investment point of view ? I also want to know if Floors has more demand in market or Apartment ?
Read more
363 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by delhiboy2012
    any other good project around the area

there are many good projects and this is also good
    other
    bestech park view next ( same sector )
    emmar mgf palam studios and terrace
    CommentQuote
  • can some body tell me the expected date of possession
    thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by delhiboy2012
    can some body tell me the expected date of possession
    thanks

Second half of 2013..
    CommentQuote
  • There were ads in newspaper stating that offering of possession will commence from Jan'13 onward... don't know the voracity of such claim
    CommentQuote
  • see enclosed adv. in today's TOI
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by connectanuj
    There were ads in newspaper stating that offering of possession will commence from Jan'13 onward... don't know the voracity of such claim

I booked in pre-launch & still below demands are pending .
    On Completion Of Brick Work & Internal PlasteringOn Completion Of Internal Electrical Work & Services
    On Completion Of Internal Finishing
    At The Time Of Possession

Also agreed possession date is Sept 2013 . I donot think it will be ready before time...
    CommentQuote
  • Hello,
    I am shopping around fr a ground floor in Ansal. What is the ate and how much payment paid already? What is white and black component? Please share your details.
    Vandhana
    CommentQuote
  • HI
    I am holding a ground-floor flat in sovereign floor. has any members visited this site as i have received the demand letter for on commencement of s/f roof slab.
    also if any members know when are they giving possession of this.ANY INPUTS GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANKS
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    i belive theu have just opened booking for their 418 sq yds floors

Any news on fresh launch?
    CommentQuote
  • EDC / IDC reduction

Originally Posted by bld101
    HI
    I am holding a ground-floor flat in sovereign floor. has any members visited this site as i have received the demand letter for on commencement of s/f roof slab.
    also if any members know when are they giving possession of this.ANY INPUTS GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANKS

I had paid this installment in July 12 .

copy of notice from T&CP dept for their ready reference .
    CommentQuote
  • Hello friends,

This is my first post in this forum and link many other new members, i am amazed at the wealth of information provided here. I am new to the Gurgaon RE market and have been scouring the forum for the last couple of weeks to shore up my knowledge.

I want to invest in company releases (avoid colored) for purely investment purposes (1-2 yrs horizon) and narrowed down to Ansal API Essencia 4br 418sq yard floors.

I have made a list of pro's and con's

Pro's:
    - Good Location in GCExt: Near IVV, Merlin and Bestech projects
    - Builder reputation is OK, project plan itself looks good
    - No parking / club charges
    - Reasonable PLC (3-4%)
    - 2nd floor comes with terrace (can build servant quarter?)
    - Sample flat is decent
    - Construction seems to be moving with expected possession of smaller floors by mid-13

Cons:
    - Builder is not known for quality
    - Ticket size is big (1.65 cr for 2nd floor)
    - Room sizes are small (-ish)

Now the question which is troubling me is:

Why are Essencia floors (approx 7500 /sqft) underpriced compared to other projects in the area? Is there something i am missing?

Also what is the expected resale in 2yrs time assuming market moves the same as last couple of years..

Your inputs are welcome!

Regards,
    Aj
    CommentQuote
  • It is a wonderful project coming up in the township , Ansals have never been very good at creating snob value for their properties and Once built things will come around for them ...Right now what you are calculating is also on actual Carpet area that means 2100 sq ft of built up area is approx equal to 3000 sq ft of any builder appt , and dont forget to ask for broker discount , they tend to be between 1.5 to 2%
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    It is a wonderful project coming up in the township , Ansals have never been very good at creating snob value for their properties and Once built things will come around for them ...Right now what you are calculating is also on actual Carpet area that means 2100 sq ft of built up area is approx equal to 3000 sq ft of any builder appt , and dont forget to ask for broker discount , they tend to be between 1.5 to 2%

Bhalla Ji,
    From purely investment POV, how will you rate 418 sqyd floor? Do you think that ticket size: Appreciation will be a disadvantage here in comparison with smaller units?
    The same is in my shortlist as well, your inputs needed.
    Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you Bhallaji for validating my thoughts, couple more questions:

- do 4br have poor liquidity in the resale market compared to 2br / 3br?
    - how reliable are sample flats? as in can one expect the finished product to be similar to the sample flat?

Regards,
    Aj

Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    It is a wonderful project coming up in the township , Ansals have never been very good at creating snob value for their properties and Once built things will come around for them ...Right now what you are calculating is also on actual Carpet area that means 2100 sq ft of built up area is approx equal to 3000 sq ft of any builder appt , and dont forget to ask for broker discount , they tend to be between 1.5 to 2%
    CommentQuote
  • I suggest you check re-whether the top floor owner is allowed to construct a permanent structure on the terrace. I own a unit in Emmar MGF Emerald Floors Select and as per my understanding one can only set up a temporary structure on the terrace. Rules may be different for Ansals though.
    CommentQuote