I would like to know location , price & more details of Ansal API's Sovereign Floor in Esencia - sec-67 , Gurgaon . How is this project from investment point of view ? I also want to know if Floors has more demand in market or Apartment ?
Read more
Reply
363 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • till date 3rd floor has not been allowed by HUDA , there may be a provision wherein after the registries have happened , But then 2nd floor owner doesnt have ful terrace rights , the common terrace is a part as well , If one can convince the other occupants of the building and maintain the same facade , I dont thinkg it will be a major issue , But dont bank on this solely ....

    418 I agree is a little more difficult to offload then say a 250 or 300 sq yd one , But then Everything has takers in the market , What I have come to know is that they are really less in number so that may be the driving factor for demand of these units and moreover they are also coming up with 500 sq yd villas of about 7-7.5 cr in the same block , So that will raise the bar pretty high

    Regarding the sample being made , Ansals have a habbit of screwing up a little on the finishing part , But 2-3 lacs on the finishing and you will have a very good Unit to live in.
    CommentQuote
  • Ultimate, this is certainly something i must check

    Originally Posted by Ultimate
    I suggest you check re-whether the top floor owner is allowed to construct a permanent structure on the terrace. I own a unit in Emmar MGF Emerald Floors Select and as per my understanding one can only set up a temporary structure on the terrace. Rules may be different for Ansals though.
    CommentQuote
  • bhallaji, apologies for my ignorance, but what is the 7-7.5 crore price? is it for plots or floors?

    Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    till date 3rd floor has not been allowed by HUDA , there may be a provision wherein after the registries have happened , But then 2nd floor owner doesnt have ful terrace rights , the common terrace is a part as well , If one can convince the other occupants of the building and maintain the same facade , I dont thinkg it will be a major issue , But dont bank on this solely ....

    418 I agree is a little more difficult to offload then say a 250 or 300 sq yd one , But then Everything has takers in the market , What I have come to know is that they are really less in number so that may be the driving factor for demand of these units and moreover they are also coming up with 500 sq yd villas of about 7-7.5 cr in the same block , So that will raise the bar pretty high

    Regarding the sample being made , Ansals have a habbit of screwing up a little on the finishing part , But 2-3 lacs on the finishing and you will have a very good Unit to live in.
    CommentQuote
  • Ansalapi's Sovereign Floors township is also launched in Jaipur under Sushant city I - Jaipur.

    Anybody know about this project or interested in the project?
    please let me know.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Delhione
    Abhishek am not able to PM you. Please can you give me your cell number and I will call you.

    whats the premium?
    CommentQuote
  • Facebook group for Ansal Esencia Floor Owners

    Floor Owners in Ansal Esencia can join below Facebook Group .
    Immediate task for floor owners is to get reduction in EDC adjusted in future demand.

    http://tinyurl.com/AnsalEsenciaOwners
    CommentQuote
  • Good News is that i am getting possession of flat next month. Few flats of initial allotment are complete. Yesterday i visited the site and saw few blocks are complete in all respect and under lock and likely to be offered for possession next month

    Thanks


    Originally Posted by TAggarwal
    Floor Owners in Ansal Esencia can join below Facebook Group .
    Immediate task for floor owners is to get reduction in EDC adjusted in future demand.

    http://tinyurl.com/AnsalEsenciaOwners
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Valuebuf
    Good News is that i am getting possession of flat next month. Few flats of initial allotment are complete. Yesterday i visited the site and saw few blocks are complete in all respect and under lock and likely to be offered for possession next month

    Thanks


    I also booked in pre-launch but below demands are still pending .
    On Completion Of Brick Work & Internal Plastering
    On Completion Of Internal Electrical Work & Services
    On Completion Of Internal Finishing
    At The Time Of Possession
    CommentQuote
  • Only few are ready .... and these blocks are 1174,1175,1176,1177...


    Originally Posted by TAggarwal
    I also booked in pre-launch but below demands are still pending .
    On Completion Of Brick Work & Internal Plastering
    On Completion Of Internal Electrical Work & Services
    On Completion Of Internal Finishing
    At The Time Of Possession
    CommentQuote
  • has the builder applied for occupation certificate? i read somewhere in the forum its 2-3 months long process...

    Originally Posted by Valuebuf
    Good News is that i am getting possession of flat next month. Few flats of initial allotment are complete. Yesterday i visited the site and saw few blocks are complete in all respect and under lock and likely to be offered for possession next month

    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Members, I have shortlisted the following 2 projects for investment purpose. I am looking for 80 to 1 CR investment with time horizon of 3 to 5 years with preference for a reputed/safe developer and limited upfront payment. Obviously risk-adjusted ROI is the criteria for my selection.

    1) DLF Regal Garden Sector - 91 - INR 5,300 psf - Total 1.1 CR including everything + construction cost escalation clause - Good brand name but will take at least a 2 to 3 years for that area to develop or called livable. 30% paid to developer. The entry price is not much different than other projects in that area.

    2) Ansal Escencia API - 1,394 sq ft build up area (250 sq yd FF) for 85 to 90 lakhs including everything. Not a great developer and is a floor (not an apartment). But here you get higher sq ft area in much lower price in a much better location (next to GCX) than DLF Regal Garden.

    Was also considering Spaze Privy near Sohna road at 1 CR for 3BHK - don't think there is anything available in this budget at such location (anything on NH8 3 BHK is easily 1 CR+ and any 3BHK on GCX is 1.5 to 1.6CR+). But the problem here is that most of the payment is upfront and I am not looking for end use.

    Any feedback? Could someone provide their thoughts about Ansal Escencia project? Seems to be coming in good shape and location seems to be good. Out of these two, where you think appreciation will be higher in 3 to 4 years?

    There are reasons that floors are cheaper than apartments (people mention security, facilities, higher floor views etc etc) - but what have we seen in terms of appreciation of floors - do they appreciate at a lower pace than apartments?
    CommentQuote
  • EDC adjustment

    Originally Posted by TAggarwal
    715735]Floor Owners in Ansal Esencia can join below Facebook Group .
    Immediate task for floor owners is to get reduction in EDC adjusted in future demand.

    http://tinyurl.com/AnsalEsenciaOwners

    President office forwarded my complaint to Haryana Govt for action..
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Senior Members,

    I have been offered a 250 Sq yd, 3BHK Ground + Basement (1323 sq ft + 1168 sqft) for 1.16CR inclusive of EDC+IDC. This is in E Block and the possession is approximately 18 to 24 months from now. This has not come from a Broker and I am looking at it for end use and not as an investment.

    Could someone please let me know, if this is a good deal or am I being ripped off? As per the party, there is no room for negotiation in this and they are open for any or no coloured component.

    Thanks a lot in advance!
    CommentQuote
  • I am also searching a unit for myself GF here for end use.....can anybody help I am new here.....
    CommentQuote
  • Hi I am also searching a unit on first floor (possibly the smallest one). Can someone share pricing, payment made details etc.
    CommentQuote