I would like to know location , price & more details of Ansal API's Sovereign Floor in Esencia - sec-67 , Gurgaon . How is this project from investment point of view ? I also want to know if Floors has more demand in market or Apartment ?
Read more
363 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • There was one unit quoted to me 1.25 cr in C block Ground floor some 2 weeks back if i remember correctly , Dont know the current status/prices

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Naveen india
    I am also searching a unit for myself GF here for end use.....can anybody help I am new here.....

Hi what sort of prices have been offered for gf unit pls
    CommentQuote
  • E Block Construction Update?

Dear Members,

Does anyone have any updates on E Block construction? I understand that C block is near possession and F block is halfway there. However E block has only been dug up till now. I recently saw a buyers agreement made out in October 2011 stating that the house will be ready 30 months (+ 6 months grace) from agreement date, which means max October 2014.

Any idea if Ansal plans to honor this agreement or will this get hugely delayed considering that construction has not even started yet?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Himanshu - were you able to close this deal ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    I booked first floor in the c block.
    Have paid 95% and awaiting the next 5%(which is at the time of possession).
    Just wanted to know the following:-
    1. When can I expect the possession in the c block.
    2. Will Ansal ask for 5% and then ask for possession. Or will it be all in one go.
    3. How much time do they give(due date) to take possession.
    4. I believe the registration/stamp duty will be a separate event and can be done after taking possession.
    Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Ansal API The Hamptons Luxury Floors, Sector-67A, Gurgaon.

Plot Area – 225 sq. Mtr. (269 Sq. Yds.)

Sr No. Type Area

1 Ground Floor with basement , Area :: ( 1429 +1664 Sq ft) , BSP 1,65,00,000/-

2 First Floor , Area :: 1542 sq ft , BSP 1,25,00,000/-

2 Second Floor with Terrace , Area :: 1542 sq ft , BSP :: 1,35,00,000/-

Allied Charges

Preference Location Charges

Sr No. Charges percentage

1. Single PLC 4% of Basic Sale Price

2. Double PLC 5% of Basic Sale Price

3. Triple PLC 6% of Basic Sale Price

Terrace

Preference Location Charges (PLC) shall be charged on units facing or adjoining the park, commercial/

shopping centre park or green belt, corner and tow side open units and units abutting or facing 18

meter wide roads or above, East Facing Units, North Facing Units.

Timely Payment Rebate

A rebate of Rs. 250/- per sqft would be given at the time of offer of possession subject to all the

payment made before or by due dates (Not applicable on subvention scheme)

Add on Charges

Sr No. Charges

1. EDC & IDC Rs. 250/- per sqft (rs. 20.90 per sq meter)

2. Power Backup Charges As per terms of allotment letter / agreement
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Memnon
    President office forwarded my complaint to Haryana Govt for action..

What hapenned for ur complaint...................whether u were able to get the edc refund from Ansal APi for floors
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ronaldomessi
    What hapenned for ur complaint...................whether u were able to get the edc refund from Ansal APi for floors

no , see below reply from dtcp

Dear Sir ,

The Department charges EDC from the licencees in acres; whereas they charge it from the buyers in sq m or sq yd or sq ft as per bilateral agreement. The Department do not intervene as per orders passed by Honble Supreme court of India that in contempt petition(c) no.215/2005 in civil appeal no 550/2003 and contempt petition (c) no 106/2006 in civil Appeal no 550/2003being part of bilateral agreement.

( Director Town and country Planning )
    CommentQuote
  • Memnon
    Ask them edc idc cost per acer
    Ask them how much builder paid them for this project
    Divide n calculate the area

Originally Posted by Memnon
    no , see below reply from dtcp

Dear Sir ,

The Department charges EDC from the licencees in acres; whereas they charge it from the buyers in sq m or sq yd or sq ft as per bilateral agreement. The Department do not intervene as per orders passed by Honble Supreme court of India that in contempt petition(c) no.215/2005 in civil appeal no 550/2003 and contempt petition (c) no 106/2006 in civil Appeal no 550/2003being part of bilateral agreement.

( Director Town and country Planning )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    CommentQuote
  • but Sir, then why other builders like Ireo etc agreed to pay..........................even they would have sheltered themselves under this
    CommentQuote
  • and further surprisingly is that no department even the President's house did not initiated any action on your complaint........................
    CommentQuote
  • Further, can anybody advise on the registration of floors................i have a floor in C Block and after paying the stamp duty charges also around 6 months back, there is no sign of getting the floor registered by Ansal API .......................................also, they have not been able to provide OC till date.......................so is'nt offering possession w/o OC is illegal................Kindly advice
    CommentQuote
    and further surprisingly is that no department even the President's house did not initiated any action on your complaint........................

Govt officials have all types of excuses so as not to work....

DURING THE INVESTIGATION OF THIS COMPLAINT THEIR IS NO CONGNISABLE OFFENCE MADE OUT. THIS IS A CIVIL MATTER.
    CommentQuote
  • so all your complaints are closed.....................and the builder wins...............................did you filed the complaint with EOW as well...............
    CommentQuote
    so all your complaints are closed.....................and the builder wins...............................did you filed the complaint with EOW as well...............

EOW sent me 3 page reply with a promise that builder will adjust edc reduction if they get refund from Govt but nothing happened & file closed . As amount was too small ( in case of floors ) i decided not to waste further time on this issue.
    CommentQuote