I would like to know location , price & more details of Ansal API's Sovereign Floor in Esencia - sec-67 , Gurgaon . How is this project from investment point of view ? I also want to know if Floors has more demand in market or Apartment ?
Read more
Reply
363 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • quite surprising though......................as other builders have refunded on account of EDC/IDC...........................did the builder shared any calculation for EDC/IDC....................very sorry as I am bothering you with this......................but Ansal API is a big cheat and wanted to get even a single penny back from them if it is due to us
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ronaldomessi
    quite surprising though......................as other builders have refunded on account of EDC/IDC...........................did the builder shared any calculation for EDC/IDC....................very sorry as I am bothering you with this......................but Ansal API is a big cheat and wanted to get even a single penny back from them if it is due to us


    They never replied . Ansal is a DDA type builder but their Esencia project is getting excellent response from the buyers & it has changed Ansal balance sheet completely which is also reflected in Ansal share price.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello,

    I am planning to buy a 3 bedroom apartment/floor and short listed this project. My requirement is to shift in this society in an years time frame. Also my budget is maximum 1 cr....

    Do we have some options available and if yes, could anyone of u assist with good brokers contact no ????

    FYI: I also checked independent floor at Bptp sec 70A also but I have my concerns for that location and builder therefore ruled out that option...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RESavvy
    Hello,

    I am planning to buy a 3 bedroom apartment/floor and short listed this project. My requirement is to shift in this society in an years time frame. Also my budget is maximum 1 cr....

    Do we have some options available and if yes, could anyone of u assist with good brokers contact no ????

    FYI: I also checked independent floor at Bptp sec 70A also but I have my concerns for that location and builder therefore ruled out that option...


    If you are looking for ready to move than starting in resale is 1.1 cr . If you can wait for 12-18 months than you can get floor in 92 to 95 lacs . Join face book group , one member has suggested good broker for esencia floors..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Memnon
    They never replied . Ansal is a DDA type builder but their Esencia project is getting excellent response from the buyers & it has changed Ansal balance sheet completely which is also reflected in Ansal share price.


    Sir, as per some internal info, you have taken some cash from ansal api tosettle the edc issue and now are misleading the users here..........is it true
    CommentQuote
  • Some aggarwal settling with some aggarwal of ansal api is the news doing the round up
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Memnon
    If you are looking for ready to move than starting in resale is 1.1 cr . If you can wait for 12-18 months than you can get floor in 92 to 95 lacs . Join face book group , one member has suggested good broker for esencia floors..


    Hi,

    I am not aware of the FB group therefore would appreciate to have any contact detail of broker via PM msg....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ronaldomessi
    Some aggarwal settling with some aggarwal of ansal api is the news doing the round up


    I can pursue it further with ansal if you get me some more details of this settlement .
    CommentQuote
  • I dont have any confirmed info but this is the news doing the roundup
    CommentQuote
  • and do they have any plans to start the construction......................as promised by them
    CommentQuote
  • Very silent forum.............
    CommentQuote
  • Kindly advise if any of the floor owners have been able to get their floor registered...................they have taken the money for stamp duty long back and there is no response on the registration..........really difficult situation for me as i have taken the possession and i am not able to get my loan enhanced as their is no registry..........kindly advise.......a big doubt goes that even the ansal has a OC for the floors to whom they have offered possession............request senior members to advise
    CommentQuote
  • I have heard that those offered possession around June last year are being asked for registry. The thing I couldn't is that how can Ansal ask money for stamp duty/registration? Isn't that needs to be deposited directly be the investor to registrar? How can a builder ask for that amount?

    Also in your case, did you check with the Ansal Esencia office?

    Originally Posted by ronaldomessi
    Kindly advise if any of the floor owners have been able to get their floor registered...................they have taken the money for stamp duty long back and there is no response on the registration..........really difficult situation for me as i have taken the possession and i am not able to get my loan enhanced as their is no registry..........kindly advise.......a big doubt goes that even the ansal has a OC for the floors to whom they have offered possession............request senior members to advise
    CommentQuote
  • Ansal is a complete fraud........they dont have OC,s till date for floors and handing over possession ans taking stamp duty draft as well.....need to go to my lawyer to find out as how they can be sued......and further they dont have any regard for any order of authority......when every builder refunded for notification of revision in edc rate.......it seems that one of the customer raising voice has been settled in cash so i strongly feel that we all need to come forward to sue the officials and the company for unfair trade practises
    CommentQuote
  • Can you please shed some light regarding this EDC issue? We can take it up on FB group as well.
    CommentQuote