I would like to know location , price & more details of Ansal API's Sovereign Floor in Esencia - sec-67 , Gurgaon . How is this project from investment point of view ? I also want to know if Floors has more demand in market or Apartment ?
Read more
363 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The talks doing the round are as per some brokers is that one of the floor owners who had pursued the matter very strongly has been refunded excess edc in cash so that nobody can put a blame on ansal api and as others are not following this so rigrously so they get away with paying refund to only one of the customers and it will b very nice if we can collectively do something
    CommentQuote
  • Please read the notification and we should collectively take up the matter with ANSAL management . I have also apartment in C Block and got the registeration done recently.

TOWN & COUNTRY PLANNING DEPARTMENT, HARYANA
    Sector18, Chandigarh. Web Site: tcpharyana.gov.in

PUBLIC NOTICE
    All the colonizers who have been granted licenses in Gurgaon-Manesar
    Urban complex under the provisions of the Haryana Development and Regulation of Urban
    Areas Act, 1975 and Rules, 1976 thereof, are hereby informed that the Haryana Urban
    Development Authority vide memo No. HUDA.CCF.ACCTT-I-2010/44973, dated 23.11.2010
    has conveyed the following revised rates of External Development Charges alongwith terms
    and conditions, superseding the earlier letter issued vide memo No. HUDA-CCF-ACCTT-I-
    2010/26813, dated 02.07.2010:-
    1. Plotted Development ` 58.76 lacs per gross acre
    2. Normal GHS upto 300 density ` 176.28 lacs per gross acre
    3. Group Housing Scheme for low cost
    affordable housing with 600 density.
    ` 176.28 lacs per gross acre
    4. Commercial area including neighborhood
    shopping area with FAR 1.75.
    ` 274.41 lacs per gross acre

These rates are applicable for the calendar year 2009 which will further be
    made applicable for the next 3 years i.e. upto the calendar year 2012 by increasing the same
    10% every year on compoundable basis. On the similar pattern, the EDC may be made
    applicable from 11.07.2006 i.e. when the new development plan of Gurgaon Manesar Urban
    Complex 2021 AD was notified by reducing the same 10% p.a. every year on
    compoundable basis.
    This will be subject to terms & conditions which is annexed herewith.
    Since there is reduction in the rates of EDC finalized now as compared to the
    rates earlier conveyed by HUDA vide letter no. HUDA-CCF-ACCTT-I-2010/26813, dated
    02.07.2010, the reduced EDC should be passed on to the plot holders.

(T.C. Gupta, IAS)
    Director General
    tcphry@.com
    CommentQuote
  • We need to collectively put up our case with Ansal management and then only wec an have solution to this problem.............
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Valuebuf
    Please read the notification and we should collectively take up the matter with ANSAL management . I have also apartment in C Block and got the registeration done recently.

TOWN & COUNTRY PLANNING DEPARTMENT, HARYANA
    Sector18, Chandigarh. Web Site: tcpharyana.gov.in

PUBLIC NOTICE
    All the colonizers who have been granted licenses in Gurgaon-Manesar
    Urban complex under the provisions of the Haryana Development and Regulation of Urban
    Areas Act, 1975 and Rules, 1976 thereof, are hereby informed that the Haryana Urban
    Development Authority vide memo No. HUDA.CCF.ACCTT-I-2010/44973, dated 23.11.2010
    has conveyed the following revised rates of External Development Charges alongwith terms
    and conditions, superseding the earlier letter issued vide memo No. HUDA-CCF-ACCTT-I-

2010/26813, dated 02.07.2010:-
    1. Plotted Development ` 58.76 lacs per gross acre
    2. Normal GHS upto 300 density ` 176.28 lacs per gross acre
    3. Group Housing Scheme for low cost
    affordable housing with 600 density.
    ` 176.28 lacs per gross acre
    4. Commercial area including neighborhood
    shopping area with FAR 1.75.
    ` 274.41 lacs per gross acre

These rates are applicable for the calendar year 2009 which will further be
    made applicable for the next 3 years i.e. upto the calendar year 2012 by increasing the same
    10% every year on compoundable basis. On the similar pattern, the EDC may be made
    applicable from 11.07.2006 i.e. when the new development plan of Gurgaon Manesar Urban
    Complex 2021 AD was notified by reducing the same 10% p.a. every year on
    compoundable basis.
    This will be subject to terms & conditions which is annexed herewith.
    Since there is reduction in the rates of EDC finalized now as compared to the
    rates earlier conveyed by HUDA vide letter no. HUDA-CCF-ACCTT-I-2010/26813, dated
    02.07.2010, the reduced EDC should be passed on to the plot holders.

(T.C. Gupta, IAS)
    Director General
    tcphry@.com

Sir, also have u been able to get the OC for your unit as they people hv always been evading my request for providing OC
    CommentQuote
  • We need to collectively put up our case with Ansal management and then only we can have solution to this problem.............anybody for refund of excess EDC charged by Ansal API
    CommentQuote
  • Resale price in C and E block

What is the resale price of independent floor in sec C and E ?

I am planning to buy independent floor on 1st or second floor... On 210 mtrs plot
    CommentQuote
  • hi
    a have a gf unit which is 2491 sq.ft in f block, can anyone share what are the current prices in f block. also if sell sell my unit now do i have to pay any transfer charges. if sold before taking possession.
    thanks
    paresh
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, i am looking to buy a plot in gurgaon for self use to construct a house in next one year. is possession of Esencia E and F block Plots offered? Has anybody got registry done?
    Also i have heard that there is some dispute on some E block plots. Has anyone any idea?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi neerajsx

I do not suggest buying a plot in esencia at prevailing prices. I recently did a thorough survey of two localities - Esencia and Sec-57 for residential plots.
    I have done a complete walk of entire esencia especially along the boundaries of blocks and spoken to many people on ground including site supervisors, laborers, guards and villagers. And done similar exercise in sec-57.
    In summary I found Esencia to be overpriced. Below are my observations:
    1. C and E block boundaries touch with Villages, and villagers use same roads for their use. It will continue that way as Ansal cannot block their access as there is no other exit for these villagers. So it can’t be termed as gated society. F block has 60sqyd plots, so their occupants will obviously use same road and park that of F block 300sqyd occupants.
    2. Some portion of land shown in Ansal site plan is not in Ansal’s possession and there are no chances that that will ever come in their possession. They already sold plots and floors on this land, so I see a clear issue. It will also result into abrupt structures in middle of township.
    3. There is no power backup for plots. Treated water will be provided only to floors.
    4. Though they mention club but there is no sign. Even that road is not started and there is a house in middle where road stops abruptly. The land where club is shown is completely barren with )% development. So I doubt if club will ever come and if come after how many years (5-10)???

The quoted price of plots in esencia is 70-73K compared to 55-63K in sec 57.
    Sec-57 is much closer to developed areas like golf course road, hongkong market.
    Metro will pass next to sector 57 compared with esencia which is almost 2.5km inside GCX from where metro will pass.

So in my view you should consider sec-57 plots before taking final call.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Ashwani for very useful suggestions. As per your post i am in process of evaluating sector plots in sector 57 also and will buy after proper evaluation.
    BTW, if anyone want to sell his/her C block plot, them pls let me know, so we can bypass brokers and have a direct discussion.
    CommentQuote
  • The current situation seems to be a little different at site. The people have moved in to their floors in C-Block.

Anyone living there can share any challenges being faced by them.
    CommentQuote
  • ANSAL Essensia - Sovereign / Mulberry Floors- Sector 67

I am considering independent floor by ANSALs as one of the option for end use. Please let me know pros and cons for these housing.

Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitstr2609
    I am considering independent floor by ANSALs as one of the option for end use. Please let me know pros and cons for these housing.

Thanks in advance.

Pros-
    open area, lots f greenery, walkways, good floor area ratio 1400 sqft is apt for a small family, power backup, ground floor has an extra advantage of basement which can be quite useful.

Cons-
    maintenance is very poor, you need to chase the agency to get the work done & sometimes takes even 2-3 days to get the work finished, construction quality & material used is 3rd grade/cheapest available in market, security guards are just for namesake, only 1 parking per floor in coming days once it is more families move in there will be parking issues for sure.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by researching
    Pros-
    open area, lots f greenery, walkways, good floor area ratio 1400 sqft is apt for a small family, power backup, ground floor has an extra advantage of basement which can be quite useful.

Cons-
    maintenance is very poor, you need to chase the agency to get the work done & sometimes takes even 2-3 days to get the work finished, construction quality & material used is 3rd grade/cheapest available in market, security guards are just for namesake, only 1 parking per floor in coming days once it is more families move in there will be parking issues for sure.

Thanks a lot for your response.

I also heard that villagers are also using roads of this township. Is that true and if yes, would it be a problem to residents?

Ankit
    CommentQuote
  • At present yes the roads are being used by villagers as well because there are some land parcels of gram panchayat in between Esencia.
    but good thing is that the village adjacent to esencia has not much population. Anyway it is not a problem as of now.
    Originally Posted by ankitstr2609
    Thanks a lot for your response.

I also heard that villagers are also using roads of this township. Is that true and if yes, would it be a problem to residents?

Ankit
    CommentQuote