Collapse

Ansal Esencia Sovereign Floors Ansal API Sector 67 Gurgaon

Last updated: January 26 2017
393 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Ansal Esencia Sovereign Floors Ansal API Sector 67 Gurgaon

You should get it in resale between 55k to 62k depending upon location. The initial bookings were around 32k I guess but I am not sure on that.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by RHSingh View Post
      I am being offered 300 sqyd plot at 68000/ sqyd direct from the company .. is it a good price , what is the current resale price , and what was the launch price..
      The good located ones are touching 63-65K. Ordinary location around 60-62K. 58K would be tough to get. If you do get something at that price, would suggest to pick it up.

Comment

I am being offered 300 sqyd plot at 68000/ sqyd direct from the company .. is it a good price , what is the current resale price , and what was the launch price..
        is it a full cheque deal ? also are they providing proper time led payment plan or just down payment plan ? if time linked what is the duration of payment plan ?? kindly let ne know as i also might be interested .

Secondaly i hope they are offering the plots in the current licensed and approved land and not yet unlicensed land they have whose application for license has been declined once by DTCP , and they have filed a request again for the same .

kindly confirm on both the above aspects .

Comment

Originally posted by prakash1 View Post
          is it a full cheque deal ? also are they providing proper time led payment plan or just down payment plan ? if time linked what is the duration of payment plan ?? kindly let ne know as i also might be interested .

Secondaly i hope they are offering the plots in the current licensed and approved land and not yet unlicensed land they have whose application for license has been declined once by DTCP , and they have filed a request again for the same .

kindly confirm on both the above aspects .

Thanks Manoj,Mario , Prakash

They are offering both options , the payment plan is down payment plan , full payment upfront, I need to check if the plots offered are in licensed land or the one declined in DTCP , but they are seem to be in big hurry to offload 10 plots inventory they have..

Comment

Mulberry Vs Sovereign

Guys,

I went through the full thread and Ansal's website but could not really find the difference Sovereign floor and Mulberry. Can anyone help?

Also, can you pls tell me how much payment has gone in Sovereign 3 BR for ground floor. And how much is the premium? i need to see how much I would need upfront if decide to go for it.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks

Comment

Thanks Manoj,Mario , Prakash

They are offering both options , the payment plan is down payment plan , full payment upfront, I need to check if the plots offered are in licensed land or the one declined in DTCP , but they are seem to be in big hurry to offload 10 plots inventory they have..

The land on which they are selling you this plot will be a licensed one only. The land for which there application was rejected is not in there name hence the rejection. They can't even think of selling that land to anyone. If they are doing it is a straight criminal case. And post Uphar cinema tragedy I don't think they will be up any foul play.

But surely do your due diligence. Best way to do is drop the Bank LOAN bomb. Ask your bank to do it.

Comment

Mulberry floors were on a 24m wide road and all east facing plots....(PLC included in Base price only)

and Sovereign floors are on 12m wide roads and with applicable PLC's

Comment

Please if someone can tell me the current resale prices for mulberry floors (1st and 2nd)

Comment

I don't think its a good investment, users too will have to wait for at least 5 years for it to be livable, what say MANOJa sir?

Comment

I am getting Mulberry second floor for 95 bsp, according to me it is too high.
                      Please suggest if the above price is right.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X