I would like to know location , price & more details of Ansal API's Sovereign Floor in Esencia - sec-67 , Gurgaon . How is this project from investment point of view ? I also want to know if Floors has more demand in market or Apartment ?
Read more
363 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Esencia project will have two enterence one from the 60 mt road connecting golf road extension which is under construction and second one from the sona road. right now, the project have direct access from sona road.The value of Floors will appreciate once 60 mt road from Golf road ext will complete and on both side of the road, land belongs to IREO and MGF Emaar
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Valuebuf
    Esencia project will have two enterence one from the 60 mt road connecting golf road extension which is under construction and second one from the sona road. right now, the project have direct access from sona road.The value of Floors will appreciate once 60 mt road from Golf road ext will complete and on both side of the road, land belongs to IREO and MGF Emaar

I feel that Spire South,has a better location & is a much better, cheaper buy & should give better ROI than Esencia(there is a price difference of about 1500 psf between these two projects, which location wise, r opposite to each other). Seeing, Spire Edge, quality of Spire seems to be better than Ansal.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I feel that Spire South,has a better location & is a much better, cheaper buy & should give better ROI than Esencia(there is a price difference of about 1500 psf between these two projects, which location wise, r opposite to each other). Seeing, Spire Edge, quality of Spire seems to be better than Ansal.

I agree Manoj :bab (35):
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Manoj - I came to know that Ist floor and 2nd Floor stock are fully sold and ANSAL is selling only Ground Floor. Do you have current update on the premium on the floors. ANSAL has sold ist floor for 59 lacs and 2nd Floor ( with tarrace rights) for 65.5 lacs.What is the current premium.

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I understand there is a premium of 2.5 to 3 L on sovereign floors in Esencia. Could be even more now, since i am talking about the premium, about 15 days back.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Valuebuf
    Hi Manoj - I came to know that Ist floor and 2nd Floor stock are fully sold and ANSAL is selling only Ground Floor. Do you have current update on the premium on the floors. ANSAL has sold ist floor for 59 lacs and 2nd Floor ( with tarrace rights) for 65.5 lacs.What is the current premium.

I am told that current premium is around 4.5 to 5 L , but i am not sure. Contact a few brokers, to find exact position on premium.
    CommentQuote
  • Commission from Broker

Did any one received commission from Broker for booking apartment in Esencia of ANSAL and what is rate of commission received
    CommentQuote
  • new launch...

Ansal is coming out with Luxury villas “The Mulberries” at Esencia, Sector-67, Gurgaon. More details awaited...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinesha
    I would like to know location , price & more details of Ansal API's Sovereign Floor in Esencia - sec-67 , Gurgaon . How is this project from investment point of view ? I also want to know if Floors has more demand in market or Apartment ?

The concept of floors is new in Gurgaon, but now long standing in Delhi.. From point of investment in long run best returns are given by following in same order:-

1. Plots
    2. Apartments
    3. Floors

Apartments have few postives which floors can never beat hence are always better sought by end user such as:-

1. Parking -> Now a days all have 2 cars and floor can only accomodate 1 inside the house so other has to be out on road, due to which the road outside become very congested.

2. Security :- In if it is gated community apartments are better with point of view of security. Gate keepers for the gated community of floors are not that vigilant.

3. Formation of associations :- RWA's can be materialized more easily for apartments rather than floors.

And the number. This might not be the case in Gurgaon, but in Delhi it is one of most important cause for more premium on apartments. Since there is a very small number of apartments available in delhi as compared to floors hence the suppy-demand funda give it a high premium.

For instance A 1200 sqft 1st floor in Apartment in Rohini with decent construction quality would cost about 1.4 - 1.5 crore but a 1200 sqft floor in the same locality with same .. rather better construction quality would fetch somewhere about 80-85 Lacs only. Though if we go 5 years back there was hardly 15% difference in cost of both which has now gone upto 75%.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurav_chugh
    The concept of floors is new in Gurgaon, but now long standing in Delhi.. From point of investment in long run best returns are given by following in same order:-

1. Plots
    2. Apartments
    3. Floors

Apartments have few postives which floors can never beat hence are always better sought by end user such as:-

1. Parking -> Now a days all have 2 cars and floor can only accomodate 1 inside the house so other has to be out on road, due to which the road outside become very congested.

2. Security :- In if it is gated community apartments are better with point of view of security. Gate keepers for the gated community of floors are not that vigilant.

3. Formation of associations :- RWA's can be materialized more easily for apartments rather than floors.

And the number. This might not be the case in Gurgaon, but in Delhi it is one of most important cause for more premium on apartments. Since there is a very small number of apartments available in delhi as compared to floors hence the suppy-demand funda give it a high premium.

For instance A 1200 sqft 1st floor in Apartment in Rohini with decent construction quality would cost about 1.4 - 1.5 crore but a 1200 sqft floor in the same locality with same .. rather better construction quality would fetch somewhere about 80-85 Lacs only. Though if we go 5 years back there was hardly 15% difference in cost of both which has now gone upto 75%.

I agree apartments are better than floors but Rohini floors can not be compared with Ansal floors.
    Reason :: Ansals floors have power back-up , non-stop water supply & gated complex . Infact these floors are the cheapest in Esencia township..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinesha
    I agree apartments are better than floors but Rohini floors can not be compared with Ansal floors.
    Reason :: Ansals floors have power back-up , non-stop water supply & gated complex . Infact these floors are the cheapest in Esencia township..

i compared them because those dont require power back up as there is no electricity problem there. I dont remember a power cut lasting more than 20 mins in last 1 year.

Same for water..

And most of those are also gated .. You take it Rohini or pitampura or Rajauri or punjabi bagh.. The reasom for comparision to Rohini was only that that area has both apartments and floors. Other areas in delhi have either of 2.

But I agree with you the dynamics change with the chage in city and success story can't be same for 2 cities.

Cheers
    Gaurav
    CommentQuote
  • Floors or apartments in Delhi , Gurgaon or for that matter of any two cities cannot be compared, since every city has its own dynamics.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurav_chugh
    i compared them because those dont require power back up as there is no electricity problem there. I dont remember a power cut lasting more than 20 mins in last 1 year.

Same for water..

And most of those are also gated .. You take it Rohini or pitampura or Rajauri or punjabi bagh.. The reasom for comparision to Rohini was only that that area has both apartments and floors. Other areas in delhi have either of 2.

But I agree with you the dynamics change with the chage in city and success story can't be same for 2 cities.

Cheers
    Gaurav

I also like apartments but have invested first time in floors because of brand SL-4 & easy excess to Golf course extension at very low budget....:bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • New road in sectors 58 -67

And one more thing .. A new road 60 M has been constructed between sector 56-57 to Kadarpur . So these sectors has one more road apart from existing Golf Course Extension Road. It seems that these sectors are going to be developed before any other sectors in New Gurgaon.
    CommentQuote
  • Ansal API will be launching Luxury villas The Mulberries ; at Esencia, Sector-67, Gurgaon,

BASIC SALE PRICE:

Plot Area (sq Mts) 210
    Plot Area Sq Yards 251.16
    Build Up sq ft 5500
    BSP 3.25 cr

Inagural Discount of 25 Lacs . Launch Price would be Rs 3.50 Crore

BOOKING AMOUNT: Rs.25 Lacs
    CommentQuote
  • 3.5C. . What are they thinking? I think one needs to visit any completed project of Ansal to see their quality. In SL-1, still streets are in horrible state. Streetlight are not maintained, etc etc.

At this price, I would think one can get a good size plot in any DLF phase & do a much better contruction.

For me the builder is very ordinary. Even escencia floors were overpriced & it was only hype from brokers that it is selling at a premium. I looked at that property & was told I could still get a floor of my choice at the original price of 55L but I would have to pay 2 lacs in black. Tell me if all floors were sold out, how were they available as a original booking with black component?
    CommentQuote