Collapse

Ansal Esencia Sovereign Floors Ansal API Sector 67 Gurgaon

Last updated: January 26 2017
393 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Ansal Esencia Sovereign Floors Ansal API Sector 67 Gurgaon

has the builder applied for occupation certificate? i read somewhere in the forum its 2-3 months long process...

Originally posted by Valuebuf View Post
    Good News is that i am getting possession of flat next month. Few flats of initial allotment are complete. Yesterday i visited the site and saw few blocks are complete in all respect and under lock and likely to be offered for possession next month

Thanks

Comment

Dear Members, I have shortlisted the following 2 projects for investment purpose. I am looking for 80 to 1 CR investment with time horizon of 3 to 5 years with preference for a reputed/safe developer and limited upfront payment. Obviously risk-adjusted ROI is the criteria for my selection.

1) DLF Regal Garden Sector - 91 - INR 5,300 psf - Total 1.1 CR including everything + construction cost escalation clause - Good brand name but will take at least a 2 to 3 years for that area to develop or called livable. 30% paid to developer. The entry price is not much different than other projects in that area.

2) Ansal Escencia API - 1,394 sq ft build up area (250 sq yd FF) for 85 to 90 lakhs including everything. Not a great developer and is a floor (not an apartment). But here you get higher sq ft area in much lower price in a much better location (next to GCX) than DLF Regal Garden.

Was also considering Spaze Privy near Sohna road at 1 CR for 3BHK - don't think there is anything available in this budget at such location (anything on NH8 3 BHK is easily 1 CR+ and any 3BHK on GCX is 1.5 to 1.6CR+). But the problem here is that most of the payment is upfront and I am not looking for end use.

Any feedback? Could someone provide their thoughts about Ansal Escencia project? Seems to be coming in good shape and location seems to be good. Out of these two, where you think appreciation will be higher in 3 to 4 years?

There are reasons that floors are cheaper than apartments (people mention security, facilities, higher floor views etc etc) - but what have we seen in terms of appreciation of floors - do they appreciate at a lower pace than apartments?

Comment

EDC adjustment

Originally posted by TAggarwal;[SIZE=2
        715735[/SIZE]]Floor Owners in Ansal Esencia can join below Facebook Group .
        Immediate task for floor owners is to get reduction in EDC adjusted in future demand.

http://tinyurl.com/AnsalEsenciaOwners
        President office forwarded my complaint to Haryana Govt for action..

Comment

Dear Senior Members,

I have been offered a 250 Sq yd, 3BHK Ground + Basement (1323 sq ft + 1168 sqft) for 1.16CR inclusive of EDC+IDC. This is in E Block and the possession is approximately 18 to 24 months from now. This has not come from a Broker and I am looking at it for end use and not as an investment.

Could someone please let me know, if this is a good deal or am I being ripped off? As per the party, there is no room for negotiation in this and they are open for any or no coloured component.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Comment

I am also searching a unit for myself GF here for end use.....can anybody help I am new here.....

Comment

Hi I am also searching a unit on first floor (possibly the smallest one). Can someone share pricing, payment made details etc.

Comment

There was one unit quoted to me 1.25 cr in C block Ground floor some 2 weeks back if i remember correctly , Dont know the current status/prices

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Naveen india View Post
                  I am also searching a unit for myself GF here for end use.....can anybody help I am new here.....
                  Hi what sort of prices have been offered for gf unit pls

Comment

E Block Construction Update?

Dear Members,

Does anyone have any updates on E Block construction? I understand that C block is near possession and F block is halfway there. However E block has only been dug up till now. I recently saw a buyers agreement made out in October 2011 stating that the house will be ready 30 months (+ 6 months grace) from agreement date, which means max October 2014.

Any idea if Ansal plans to honor this agreement or will this get hugely delayed considering that construction has not even started yet?

Thanks

Comment

Himanshu - were you able to close this deal ?
                      Last edited July 28 2013, 11:53 AM. Reason: BUYING AND selling is against the forum rules

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X