Collapse

Ansal Esencia Sovereign Floors Ansal API Sector 67 Gurgaon

Last updated: January 26 2017
393 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Ansal Esencia Sovereign Floors Ansal API Sector 67 Gurgaon

and do they have any plans to start the construction......................as promised by them

Comment

Very silent forum.............

Comment

Kindly advise if any of the floor owners have been able to get their floor registered...................they have taken the money for stamp duty long back and there is no response on the registration..........really difficult situation for me as i have taken the possession and i am not able to get my loan enhanced as their is no registry..........kindly advise.......a big doubt goes that even the ansal has a OC for the floors to whom they have offered possession............request senior members to advise

Comment

I have heard that those offered possession around June last year are being asked for registry. The thing I couldn't is that how can Ansal ask money for stamp duty/registration? Isn't that needs to be deposited directly be the investor to registrar? How can a builder ask for that amount?

Also in your case, did you check with the Ansal Esencia office?

Originally posted by ronaldomessi View Post
          Kindly advise if any of the floor owners have been able to get their floor registered...................they have taken the money for stamp duty long back and there is no response on the registration..........really difficult situation for me as i have taken the possession and i am not able to get my loan enhanced as their is no registry..........kindly advise.......a big doubt goes that even the ansal has a OC for the floors to whom they have offered possession............request senior members to advise

Comment

Ansal is a complete fraud........they dont have OC,s till date for floors and handing over possession ans taking stamp duty draft as well.....need to go to my lawyer to find out as how they can be sued......and further they dont have any regard for any order of authority......when every builder refunded for notification of revision in edc rate.......it seems that one of the customer raising voice has been settled in cash so i strongly feel that we all need to come forward to sue the officials and the company for unfair trade practises

Comment

Can you please shed some light regarding this EDC issue? We can take it up on FB group as well.

Comment

The talks doing the round are as per some brokers is that one of the floor owners who had pursued the matter very strongly has been refunded excess edc in cash so that nobody can put a blame on ansal api and as others are not following this so rigrously so they get away with paying refund to only one of the customers and it will b very nice if we can collectively do something

Comment

Please read the notification and we should collectively take up the matter with ANSAL management . I have also apartment in C Block and got the registeration done recently.

TOWN & COUNTRY PLANNING DEPARTMENT, HARYANA
                  Sector18, Chandigarh. Web Site: tcpharyana.gov.in

PUBLIC NOTICE
                  All the colonizers who have been granted licenses in Gurgaon-Manesar
                  Urban complex under the provisions of the Haryana Development and Regulation of Urban
                  Areas Act, 1975 and Rules, 1976 thereof, are hereby informed that the Haryana Urban
                  Development Authority vide memo No. HUDA.CCF.ACCTT-I-2010/44973, dated 23.11.2010
                  has conveyed the following revised rates of External Development Charges alongwith terms
                  and conditions, superseding the earlier letter issued vide memo No. HUDA-CCF-ACCTT-I-
                  2010/26813, dated 02.07.2010:-
                  1. Plotted Development ` 58.76 lacs per gross acre
                  2. Normal GHS upto 300 density ` 176.28 lacs per gross acre
                  3. Group Housing Scheme for low cost
                  affordable housing with 600 density.
                  ` 176.28 lacs per gross acre
                  4. Commercial area including neighborhood
                  shopping area with FAR 1.75.
                  ` 274.41 lacs per gross acre

These rates are applicable for the calendar year 2009 which will further be
                  made applicable for the next 3 years i.e. upto the calendar year 2012 by increasing the same
                  10% every year on compoundable basis. On the similar pattern, the EDC may be made
                  applicable from 11.07.2006 i.e. when the new development plan of Gurgaon Manesar Urban
                  Complex 2021 AD was notified by reducing the same 10% p.a. every year on
                  compoundable basis.
                  This will be subject to terms & conditions which is annexed herewith.
                  Since there is reduction in the rates of EDC finalized now as compared to the
                  rates earlier conveyed by HUDA vide letter no. HUDA-CCF-ACCTT-I-2010/26813, dated
                  02.07.2010, the reduced EDC should be passed on to the plot holders.

(T.C. Gupta, IAS)
                  Director General
                  tcphry@.com

Comment

We need to collectively put up our case with Ansal management and then only wec an have solution to this problem.............

Comment

Originally posted by Valuebuf View Post
                      Please read the notification and we should collectively take up the matter with ANSAL management . I have also apartment in C Block and got the registeration done recently.

TOWN & COUNTRY PLANNING DEPARTMENT, HARYANA
                      Sector18, Chandigarh. Web Site: tcpharyana.gov.in

PUBLIC NOTICE
                      All the colonizers who have been granted licenses in Gurgaon-Manesar
                      Urban complex under the provisions of the Haryana Development and Regulation of Urban
                      Areas Act, 1975 and Rules, 1976 thereof, are hereby informed that the Haryana Urban
                      Development Authority vide memo No. HUDA.CCF.ACCTT-I-2010/44973, dated 23.11.2010
                      has conveyed the following revised rates of External Development Charges alongwith terms
                      and conditions, superseding the earlier letter issued vide memo No. HUDA-CCF-ACCTT-I-

2010/26813, dated 02.07.2010:-
                      1. Plotted Development ` 58.76 lacs per gross acre
                      2. Normal GHS upto 300 density ` 176.28 lacs per gross acre
                      3. Group Housing Scheme for low cost
                      affordable housing with 600 density.
                      ` 176.28 lacs per gross acre
                      4. Commercial area including neighborhood
                      shopping area with FAR 1.75.
                      ` 274.41 lacs per gross acre

These rates are applicable for the calendar year 2009 which will further be
                      made applicable for the next 3 years i.e. upto the calendar year 2012 by increasing the same
                      10% every year on compoundable basis. On the similar pattern, the EDC may be made
                      applicable from 11.07.2006 i.e. when the new development plan of Gurgaon Manesar Urban
                      Complex 2021 AD was notified by reducing the same 10% p.a. every year on
                      compoundable basis.
                      This will be subject to terms & conditions which is annexed herewith.
                      Since there is reduction in the rates of EDC finalized now as compared to the
                      rates earlier conveyed by HUDA vide letter no. HUDA-CCF-ACCTT-I-2010/26813, dated
                      02.07.2010, the reduced EDC should be passed on to the plot holders.

(T.C. Gupta, IAS)
                      Director General
                      tcphry@.com
                      Sir, also have u been able to get the OC for your unit as they people hv always been evading my request for providing OC

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X