Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ansal Esencia Sovereign Floors Ansal API Sector 67 Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Ansal Esencia Sovereign Floors Ansal API Sector 67 Gurgaon

Last updated: January 26 2017
393 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31

    #31

    Re : Ansal Esencia Sovereign Floors Ansal API Sector 67 Gurgaon

    Originally posted by tinesha View Post
    To me also it looks overpriced but now second floor is available at 63-65L against launch price of 60L .
    Whatever projects r being launched , r earning some premium ( including projects where a reasonably sensible investor would not even give a second look ). The question is whether, any of the projects, where one invests, would give good returns in the long run? " Long run " needs to be also defined as it may be a year for one or 5 years for someone else.

    We need to initiate a healthy discussion on " What an investor looks in a project, to see it as an viable investment".
    Last edited August 18 2010, 09:34 AM.
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

    Comment

    • #32

      #32

      Re : Ansal Esencia Sovereign Floors Ansal API Sector 67 Gurgaon

      Esencia project will have two enterence one from the 60 mt road connecting golf road extension which is under construction and second one from the sona road. right now, the project have direct access from sona road.The value of Floors will appreciate once 60 mt road from Golf road ext will complete and on both side of the road, land belongs to IREO and MGF Emaar

      Comment

      • #33

        #33

        Re : Ansal Esencia Sovereign Floors Ansal API Sector 67 Gurgaon

        Originally posted by Valuebuf View Post
        Esencia project will have two enterence one from the 60 mt road connecting golf road extension which is under construction and second one from the sona road. right now, the project have direct access from sona road.The value of Floors will appreciate once 60 mt road from Golf road ext will complete and on both side of the road, land belongs to IREO and MGF Emaar
        I feel that Spire South,has a better location & is a much better, cheaper buy & should give better ROI than Esencia(there is a price difference of about 1500 psf between these two projects, which location wise, r opposite to each other). Seeing, Spire Edge, quality of Spire seems to be better than Ansal.
        Last edited August 18 2010, 04:35 PM.
        Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

        Comment

        • #34

          #34

          Re : Ansal Esencia Sovereign Floors Ansal API Sector 67 Gurgaon

          Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
          I feel that Spire South,has a better location & is a much better, cheaper buy & should give better ROI than Esencia(there is a price difference of about 1500 psf between these two projects, which location wise, r opposite to each other). Seeing, Spire Edge, quality of Spire seems to be better than Ansal.
          I agree Manoj

          Comment

          • #35

            #35

            Re : Ansal Esencia Sovereign Floors Ansal API Sector 67 Gurgaon

            Hi Manoj - I came to know that Ist floor and 2nd Floor stock are fully sold and ANSAL is selling only Ground Floor. Do you have current update on the premium on the floors. ANSAL has sold ist floor for 59 lacs and 2nd Floor ( with tarrace rights) for 65.5 lacs.What is the current premium.


            Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
            I understand there is a premium of 2.5 to 3 L on sovereign floors in Esencia. Could be even more now, since i am talking about the premium, about 15 days back.

            Comment

            • #36

              #36

              Re : Ansal Esencia Sovereign Floors Ansal API Sector 67 Gurgaon

              Originally posted by Valuebuf View Post
              Hi Manoj - I came to know that Ist floor and 2nd Floor stock are fully sold and ANSAL is selling only Ground Floor. Do you have current update on the premium on the floors. ANSAL has sold ist floor for 59 lacs and 2nd Floor ( with tarrace rights) for 65.5 lacs.What is the current premium.
              I am told that current premium is around 4.5 to 5 L , but i am not sure. Contact a few brokers, to find exact position on premium.
              Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

              Comment

              • #37

                #37

                Re : Ansal Esencia Sovereign Floors Ansal API Sector 67 Gurgaon

                Commission from Broker

                Did any one received commission from Broker for booking apartment in Esencia of ANSAL and what is rate of commission received

                Comment

                • #38

                  #38

                  Re : Ansal Esencia Sovereign Floors Ansal API Sector 67 Gurgaon

                  new launch...

                  Ansal is coming out with Luxury villas “The Mulberries” at Esencia, Sector-67, Gurgaon. More details awaited...

                  Comment

                  • #39

                    #39

                    Re : Ansal Esencia Sovereign Floors Ansal API Sector 67 Gurgaon

                    Originally posted by tinesha View Post
                    I would like to know location , price & more details of Ansal API's Sovereign Floor in Esencia - sec-67 , Gurgaon . How is this project from investment point of view ? I also want to know if Floors has more demand in market or Apartment ?
                    The concept of floors is new in Gurgaon, but now long standing in Delhi.. From point of investment in long run best returns are given by following in same order:-

                    1. Plots
                    2. Apartments
                    3. Floors

                    Apartments have few postives which floors can never beat hence are always better sought by end user such as:-

                    1. Parking -> Now a days all have 2 cars and floor can only accomodate 1 inside the house so other has to be out on road, due to which the road outside become very congested.

                    2. Security :- In if it is gated community apartments are better with point of view of security. Gate keepers for the gated community of floors are not that vigilant.

                    3. Formation of associations :- RWA's can be materialized more easily for apartments rather than floors.

                    And the number. This might not be the case in Gurgaon, but in Delhi it is one of most important cause for more premium on apartments. Since there is a very small number of apartments available in delhi as compared to floors hence the suppy-demand funda give it a high premium.

                    For instance A 1200 sqft 1st floor in Apartment in Rohini with decent construction quality would cost about 1.4 - 1.5 crore but a 1200 sqft floor in the same locality with same .. rather better construction quality would fetch somewhere about 80-85 Lacs only. Though if we go 5 years back there was hardly 15% difference in cost of both which has now gone upto 75%.

                    Comment

                    • #40

                      #40

                      Re : Ansal Esencia Sovereign Floors Ansal API Sector 67 Gurgaon

                      Originally posted by gaurav_chugh View Post
                      The concept of floors is new in Gurgaon, but now long standing in Delhi.. From point of investment in long run best returns are given by following in same order:-

                      1. Plots
                      2. Apartments
                      3. Floors

                      Apartments have few postives which floors can never beat hence are always better sought by end user such as:-

                      1. Parking -> Now a days all have 2 cars and floor can only accomodate 1 inside the house so other has to be out on road, due to which the road outside become very congested.

                      2. Security :- In if it is gated community apartments are better with point of view of security. Gate keepers for the gated community of floors are not that vigilant.

                      3. Formation of associations :- RWA's can be materialized more easily for apartments rather than floors.

                      And the number. This might not be the case in Gurgaon, but in Delhi it is one of most important cause for more premium on apartments. Since there is a very small number of apartments available in delhi as compared to floors hence the suppy-demand funda give it a high premium.

                      For instance A 1200 sqft 1st floor in Apartment in Rohini with decent construction quality would cost about 1.4 - 1.5 crore but a 1200 sqft floor in the same locality with same .. rather better construction quality would fetch somewhere about 80-85 Lacs only. Though if we go 5 years back there was hardly 15% difference in cost of both which has now gone upto 75%.
                      I agree apartments are better than floors but Rohini floors can not be compared with Ansal floors.
                      Reason :: Ansals floors have power back-up , non-stop water supply & gated complex . Infact these floors are the cheapest in Esencia township..

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X