I would like to know location , price & more details of Ansal API's Sovereign Floor in Esencia - sec-67 , Gurgaon . How is this project from investment point of view ? I also want to know if Floors has more demand in market or Apartment ?
Read more
363 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Delhi Investr,

Can you PM me the number of broker providing that deal. I am intersted in buying one.

Thanks,
    Gaurav
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DelhiInvestr
    3.5C. . What are they thinking? I think one needs to visit any completed project of Ansal to see their quality. In SL-1, still streets are in horrible state. Streetlight are not maintained, etc etc.

At this price, I would think one can get a good size plot in any DLF phase & do a much better contruction.

For me the builder is very ordinary. Even escencia floors were overpriced & it was only hype from brokers that it is selling at a premium. I looked at that property & was told I could still get a floor of my choice at the original price of 55L but I would have to pay 2 lacs in black. Tell me if all floors were sold out, how were they available as a original booking with black component?

It is not end of the world . They are coming out shortly with villas price 6 -7 cr . please send me broker details thru pm for Ansal Floors.. I want 2 book SF....
    CommentQuote
  • Ansals have had quality issues before , but i do not think they would botch up with such a premium offering.

Originally Posted by DelhiInvestr
    3.5C. . What are they thinking? I think one needs to visit any completed project of Ansal to see their quality. In SL-1, still streets are in horrible state. Streetlight are not maintained, etc etc.

At this price, I would think one can get a good size plot in any DLF phase & do a much better contruction.

For me the builder is very ordinary. Even escencia floors were overpriced & it was only hype from brokers that it is selling at a premium. I looked at that property & was told I could still get a floor of my choice at the original price of 55L but I would have to pay 2 lacs in black. Tell me if all floors were sold out, how were they available as a original booking with black component?
    CommentQuote
  • Ansals have released more Sovereign Floors in sector 67 with revised prices. First Floor for 60.50 lac and Second Floor with terrace rights for 66.50
    CommentQuote
  • Valuebf...can u pls pm me the contact details of the broker who is delaing in this...whats the price differencial between the new units and the price last time (4500)
    CommentQuote
  • Delhiinvst - can u pls pm me the contact of the broker for this deal 55
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Valuebf...can u pls pm me the contact details of the broker who is delaing in this...whats the price differencial between the new units and the price last time (4500)

If u r looking 4 Ansal floors than go for 2nd floor as it is with terrace right.... ...
    CommentQuote
  • Delhiinvest,

I call the company they quoted me 60 for first floor and 66 for second floor....

Can u temme from where you got the offer of 55 with 2 lakhs in black?

Originally Posted by DelhiInvestr

CommentQuote
  • Plot Area Floor Built Up Area Basic Sale Price
    (Sq mts) (Sq Yds) (Sq Ft) (In Lakhs)
    210 251.16 Ground (with Basement) 1323 +( 1168*) 82.50*
    First 1394 60.50
    Second 1394 66.50

edc/idc 200/sq ft

earlier prices were 81/57/63 with 1357 area
    CommentQuote
  • Amit MM do you recommend this project at this price..any brokers discount in this project....

what is the booking amount and how much will go in year 1

thanks,
    Amit
    CommentQuote
  • Do not invest in this right now , because of stay By The Punjab & Haryana High court on notification acquiring 262 acres for the development of Sectors 58 to 63 and 65 to 67. It is not known which projects would be affected , but its better to stay away till issue is clear.

Look at the following link -

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/11383-new-projects-in-gurgaon/page2?t=13730&page=2

Originally Posted by amit001
    Amit MM do you recommend this project at this price..any brokers discount in this project....

what is the booking amount and how much will go in year 1

thanks,
    Amit
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Manoja,

This point is worth considering...
    CommentQuote
  • Ansal is likely to announced subvention scheme for Floors for Esencia project. I was told that there will be no differential rates under subvention scheme. Existing customers who have booked floors earlier can also avail this scheme and for next two year there will be no interest nor EMI from HDFC
    CommentQuote
  • Valuebuf,

could you please let me know when this subvention scheme comes...

Many Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Anyupdate on the subvention scheme

anybody?
    CommentQuote