I would like to know location , price & more details of Ansal API's Sovereign Floor in Esencia - sec-67 , Gurgaon . How is this project from investment point of view ? I also want to know if Floors has more demand in market or Apartment ?
Read more
363 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Tinesha,

you have any update on this subvention scheme from Ansals??
    CommentQuote
  • Amit,

Yesterday, HDFC Ltd has announced subvention scheme for Esencia Floors in sector 67. I got confirmation from HDFC Ltd as i was also waiting for this scheme. As per scheme, 20% owner has to contribute and 80% will be financed by HDFC Ltd and there will be no interest and EMI for 24 months

Please check HDFC Ltd. Contact Person is Sukhbir Yadav
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Valuebuf
    Amit,

Yesterday, HDFC Ltd has announced subvention scheme for Esencia Floors in sector 67. I got confirmation from HDFC Ltd as i was also waiting for this scheme. As per scheme, 20% owner has to contribute and 80% will be financed by HDFC Ltd and there will be no interest and EMI for 24 months

Please check HDFC Ltd. Contact Person is Sukhbir Yadav

How we can get full details like price & other conditions ?
    CommentQuote
  • Valuebuf, do you have any contact details...
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody got similar information??

Amit MM, you have any confirmations??
    CommentQuote
  • Manoja whats ur view of the ansal floors with the subvention scheme...
    CommentQuote
  • See my earlier reply , to the same question.

Project otherwise is OK , but since appreciation of 4 to 5 L has already taken place , look for a pre launch , where u earn that appreciation & not somebody else.

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Do not invest in this right now , because of stay By The Punjab & Haryana High court on notification acquiring 262 acres for the development of Sectors 58 to 63 and 65 to 67. It is not known which projects would be affected , but its better to stay away till issue is clear.

Look at the following link -

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/11383-new-projects-in-gurgaon/page2?t=13730&page=2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Valuebuf, do you have any contact details...

Please contact Mr Sukhbir Yadav from HDFC ltd

NO # 9891769531
    CommentQuote
  • Look at Tata , Sector 72. It is sounding good. I should have most of the details , in a day or two. I am looking at apartments here . They have 3 BHK (2000 sq. feet approx.) & 4 BHK (3000 sq. feet approx.) . Prime location . Premium offering . Price could be anything between 5000 to 6000 psf . They have duplex floors & villas too ( not considering those , since they r out of my budget )

Originally Posted by amit001
    Manoja whats ur view of the ansal floors with the subvention scheme...
    CommentQuote
  • Can someone forward me the details of hdfc subvention scheme for this project.
    Also ansal person is quoting the BSP of 60.50 for first floor and 66.50 for second floor.
    Does this mean that I will end up paying 76.50 for the second floor if we add up edc/idc/parking/service charges/and god knows what else.

Regards
    Rajeev Saini.
    CommentQuote
  • :bab (38):Any update regarding the subvention scheme by hdfc and availability in the esencia project.
    CommentQuote
  • hi the subvension scheme is still not approved from hdfc though ansal says it should happen soon.
    besides the price the extra is 200 as edc/idc/servicetax/registration.

parking is included.

ansal still has inventory for all floors.

Originally Posted by rsaini77
    Can someone forward me the details of hdfc subvention scheme for this project.
    Also ansal person is quoting the BSP of 60.50 for first floor and 66.50 for second floor.
    Does this mean that I will end up paying 76.50 for the second floor if we add up edc/idc/parking/service charges/and god knows what else.

Regards
    Rajeev Saini.
    CommentQuote
  • Members I believe with the subvention scheme the project looks attractive... the buyer will be able to lock in the upside for the next two years on the payment of 20% which is effectively 12-15 lakh rs..

Senior Members please advice on the preposition with the subvention scheme
    CommentQuote
  • Subvention schemes in most cases r an eye wash , to make the investment look lucrative . The builder recovers the interest from u , by charging higher BSP & pays it to the bank .

http://www.indianrealtynews.com/real-estate-india/sbi%E2%80%99s-interest-subvention-scheme-to-trigger-sales-in-the-realty-market.html

For the Esencia project subvention scheme , BSP would also be higher than the normal BSP .

Originally Posted by amit001
    Members I believe with the subvention scheme the project looks attractive... the buyer will be able to lock in the upside for the next two years on the payment of 20% which is effectively 12-15 lakh rs..

Senior Members please advice on the preposition with the subvention scheme
    CommentQuote
  • I am not sure if the BSP will be higher...

AmitMM - Would you have an idea on that

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Subvention schemes in most cases r an eye wash , to make the investment look lucrative . The builder recovers the interest from u , by charging higher BSP & pays it to the bank .

http://www.indianrealtynews.com/real-estate-india/sbi%E2%80%99s-interest-subvention-scheme-to-trigger-sales-in-the-realty-market.html

For the Esencia project subvention scheme , BSP would also be higher than the normal BSP .
    CommentQuote