Ansal Esencia Sovereign Floors Ansal API Sector 67 Gurgaon

Last updated: January 26 2017
393 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Ansal Esencia Sovereign Floors Ansal API Sector 67 Gurgaon

Originally posted by tinesha View Post
    I agree apartments are better than floors but Rohini floors can not be compared with Ansal floors.
    Reason :: Ansals floors have power back-up , non-stop water supply & gated complex . Infact these floors are the cheapest in Esencia township..

i compared them because those dont require power back up as there is no electricity problem there. I dont remember a power cut lasting more than 20 mins in last 1 year.

Same for water..

And most of those are also gated .. You take it Rohini or pitampura or Rajauri or punjabi bagh.. The reasom for comparision to Rohini was only that that area has both apartments and floors. Other areas in delhi have either of 2.

But I agree with you the dynamics change with the chage in city and success story can't be same for 2 cities.

Cheers
    Gaurav

Comment

Floors or apartments in Delhi , Gurgaon or for that matter of any two cities cannot be compared, since every city has its own dynamics.
      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by gaurav_chugh View Post
        i compared them because those dont require power back up as there is no electricity problem there. I dont remember a power cut lasting more than 20 mins in last 1 year.

Same for water..

And most of those are also gated .. You take it Rohini or pitampura or Rajauri or punjabi bagh.. The reasom for comparision to Rohini was only that that area has both apartments and floors. Other areas in delhi have either of 2.

But I agree with you the dynamics change with the chage in city and success story can't be same for 2 cities.

Cheers
        Gaurav
        I also like apartments but have invested first time in floors because of brand SL-4 & easy excess to Golf course extension at very low budget....

Comment

New road in sectors 58 -67

And one more thing .. A new road 60 M has been constructed between sector 56-57 to Kadarpur . So these sectors has one more road apart from existing Golf Course Extension Road. It seems that these sectors are going to be developed before any other sectors in New Gurgaon.

Comment

Ansal API will be launching Luxury villas The Mulberries ; at Esencia, Sector-67, Gurgaon,

BASIC SALE PRICE:

Plot Area (sq Mts) 210
            Plot Area Sq Yards 251.16
            Build Up sq ft 5500
            BSP 3.25 cr

Inagural Discount of 25 Lacs . Launch Price would be Rs 3.50 Crore

BOOKING AMOUNT: Rs.25 Lacs

Comment

3.5C. . What are they thinking? I think one needs to visit any completed project of Ansal to see their quality. In SL-1, still streets are in horrible state. Streetlight are not maintained, etc etc.

At this price, I would think one can get a good size plot in any DLF phase & do a much better contruction.

For me the builder is very ordinary. Even escencia floors were overpriced & it was only hype from brokers that it is selling at a premium. I looked at that property & was told I could still get a floor of my choice at the original price of 55L but I would have to pay 2 lacs in black. Tell me if all floors were sold out, how were they available as a original booking with black component?

Comment

Hi Delhi Investr,

Can you PM me the number of broker providing that deal. I am intersted in buying one.

Thanks,
                Gaurav

Comment

Originally posted by DelhiInvestr View Post
                  3.5C. . What are they thinking? I think one needs to visit any completed project of Ansal to see their quality. In SL-1, still streets are in horrible state. Streetlight are not maintained, etc etc.

At this price, I would think one can get a good size plot in any DLF phase & do a much better contruction.

For me the builder is very ordinary. Even escencia floors were overpriced & it was only hype from brokers that it is selling at a premium. I looked at that property & was told I could still get a floor of my choice at the original price of 55L but I would have to pay 2 lacs in black. Tell me if all floors were sold out, how were they available as a original booking with black component?
                  It is not end of the world . They are coming out shortly with villas price 6 -7 cr . please send me broker details thru pm for Ansal Floors.. I want 2 book SF....

Comment

Ansals have had quality issues before , but i do not think they would botch up with such a premium offering.

Originally posted by DelhiInvestr View Post

Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Ansals have released more Sovereign Floors in sector 67 with revised prices. First Floor for 60.50 lac and Second Floor with terrace rights for 66.50

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X