Collapse

Ansal Esencia Sovereign Floors Ansal API Sector 67 Gurgaon

Last updated: January 26 2017
393 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Ansal Esencia Sovereign Floors Ansal API Sector 67 Gurgaon

Can someone forward me the details of hdfc subvention scheme for this project.
    Also ansal person is quoting the BSP of 60.50 for first floor and 66.50 for second floor.
    Does this mean that I will end up paying 76.50 for the second floor if we add up edc/idc/parking/service charges/and god knows what else.

Regards
    Rajeev Saini.

Comment

Any update regarding the subvention scheme by hdfc and availability in the esencia project.

Comment

hi the subvension scheme is still not approved from hdfc though ansal says it should happen soon.
        besides the price the extra is 200 as edc/idc/servicetax/registration.

parking is included.

ansal still has inventory for all floors.

Originally posted by rsaini77 View Post
        Can someone forward me the details of hdfc subvention scheme for this project.
        Also ansal person is quoting the BSP of 60.50 for first floor and 66.50 for second floor.
        Does this mean that I will end up paying 76.50 for the second floor if we add up edc/idc/parking/service charges/and god knows what else.

Regards
        Rajeev Saini.

Comment

Members I believe with the subvention scheme the project looks attractive... the buyer will be able to lock in the upside for the next two years on the payment of 20% which is effectively 12-15 lakh rs..

Senior Members please advice on the preposition with the subvention scheme

Comment

Subvention schemes in most cases r an eye wash , to make the investment look lucrative . The builder recovers the interest from u , by charging higher BSP & pays it to the bank .

Look at the following link -

http://www.indianrealtynews.com/real...ty-market.html

For the Esencia project subvention scheme , BSP would also be higher than the normal BSP .

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
            Members I believe with the subvention scheme the project looks attractive... the buyer will be able to lock in the upside for the next two years on the payment of 20% which is effectively 12-15 lakh rs..

Senior Members please advice on the preposition with the subvention scheme
            Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

I am not sure if the BSP will be higher...

AmitMM - Would you have an idea on that

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
              Subvention schemes in most cases r an eye wash , to make the investment look lucrative . The builder recovers the interest from u , by charging higher BSP & pays it to the bank .

Look at the following link -

http://www.indianrealtynews.com/real...ty-market.html

For the Esencia project subvention scheme , BSP would also be higher than the normal BSP .

Comment

I had a look at the Subvention scheme offered by Ramprastha Edge Towers , sometime back in June/July .

Normal BSP at that time was 2800 & BSP under Subvention scheme was 3000 .

I am not sure if the BSP will be higher...

AmitMM - Would you have an idea on that

Comment

Ya with ramaprastha it is there....

If its there in Ansal also then it will make the already expensive project even more expensive....

AmitMM is aware I guess

Comment

It could be a marketing effort by the company to sell the existing floors and may be it will bear whatever direct or indirect cost is there....

Comment

It is really very simple .

There r no free lunches .

If Ansal does not recover the interest by keeping a higher BSP under the Subvention scheme , it would recover it in some other way.

The interest has to go from yr. pocket & the builder is not going to bear the cost .

Sometimes , bank charges an higher rate of interest if u take a loan under this scheme than to the normal house loan , as only a few banks are participating in such schemes and so you don't have options .

Ya with ramaprastha it is there....

If its there in Ansal also then it will make the already expensive project even more expensive....

AmitMM is aware I guess

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X