I would like to know location , price & more details of Ansal API's Sovereign Floor in Esencia - sec-67 , Gurgaon . How is this project from investment point of view ? I also want to know if Floors has more demand in market or Apartment ?
Read more
363 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Doubtful about the location.

I went to the esencia site and i am doubtful about the exact location, is it the plot next to park view spa next on sohna road or is it opposite to the badshahpur village (road to the site goes from sohna road as well as the golf course extension road.)
    CommentQuote
  • Next to park view spa next. You will see loads of banners for ansals. If you go further down the road, you will see ireo board on the right, landmark on the left.

Originally Posted by rsaini77
    I went to the esencia site and i am doubtful about the exact location, is it the plot next to park view spa next on sohna road or is it opposite to the badshahpur village (road to the site goes from sohna road as well as the golf course extension road.)
    CommentQuote
  • I have heard that Esencia's 2nd floor is available in the market for about 60 to 60.5 L . Also , the GF & first floor r also available at very nominal premium .

Anybody can confirm that this is the resale price .

A friend is interested in the resale option .
    CommentQuote
  • I have heard that there are plots available here at 28567 per sq yd 360 & 720 sizes.......payment needs to be upfront.......1 cr for 360 sq yd and 2 cr for 720 sq yd............and there is option for 100% cheque or 50:50 cash:cheque..................has anybody else got information about this?
    CommentQuote
  • yeah , i got similar details from a broker ..the rate is good ..but how do u arrange for 1 CR in one go ,specially when the bank loan is not available

i understand bank loan is not available on this ...do we have some information on the loan availability for the essencia plots

Originally Posted by vineetkanwal
    I have heard that there are plots available here at 28567 per sq yd 360 & 720 sizes.......payment needs to be upfront.......1 cr for 360 sq yd and 2 cr for 720 sq yd............and there is option for 100% cheque or 50:50 cash:cheque..................has anybody else got information about this?
    CommentQuote
  • The court case is definitely an issue to be considered, before investing here . As, amit said, 50:50 cheque cash arrangement with a big builder like Ansal's is really very surprising .Thought that only small/unknown & unethical builders do this, but i was wrong .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    The court case is definitely an issue to be considered, before investing here . As, amit said, 50:50 cheque cash arrangement with a big builder like Ansal's is really very surprising .Thought that only small/unknown & unethical builders do this, but i was wrong .

nowadays many known builders are going for cash.......i heard even Ireo has some cash element in soft/pre launch of its plots which somebody told me where at 60K (and Ireo was asking for 20K in cash)........this was obviously before DLF & Emaar plots launch so i guess that price of 60K might have gone up
    CommentQuote
  • Mumbai trend of cash element in all deals seems to be catching up in GGN .
    CommentQuote
  • How is the resale market for this project???

Members please provide input
    CommentQuote
  • Someone posted plots at rate of 29k a week or 2 back. Can you please share detaiks of broker who offered therese rates? A friend was evaluating options for plot in gurgaon but he was quoted 45k by ansals for esencia plots......thats a huge difference
    CommentQuote
  • Broker could to be some scamster . Just be careful .

Originally Posted by noobinre
    Someone posted plots at rate of 29k a week or 2 back. Can you please share detaiks of broker who offered therese rates? A friend was evaluating options for plot in gurgaon but he was quoted 45k by ansals for esencia plots......thats a huge difference
    CommentQuote
  • Any more contributions on the latest resale prices
    CommentQuote
    Broker could to be some scamster . Just be careful .

Manoja - did you mean to say that the ansals guy who was offering for 45k might be a scamster and these plots are available at 28-29kpsy?
    CommentQuote
  • Ansal Guys r not offering anything at the price u said . If they r, i would be very much interested , but the info., what i have is that there is some scam going on .
    CommentQuote
    Ansal Guys r not offering anything at the price u said . If they r, i would be very much interested , but the info., what i have is that there is some scam going on .

Interesting. I called ansals office and they offered those plots at 45k. Then said the plots are available in resale market for 35-40k. But I read 28-29k rate in vineetkanwals & arorars posts above.
    Wasnt aware of any ansals scam. scam pe scam pe scam hi chal rahey hain. Yeh kaunsa scam hai ab?
    CommentQuote