I would like to know location , price & more details of Ansal API's Sovereign Floor in Esencia - sec-67 , Gurgaon . How is this project from investment point of view ? I also want to know if Floors has more demand in market or Apartment ?
Read more
363 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • ............& talk to Ansal guys directly, to get clarifications . That should help matters, at yr. end .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    ............& talk to Ansal guys directly, to get clarifications . That should help matters, at yr. end .

I believe we called them directly but let me double check with my friend.

I was trying to find out info about the brokers that offered it at 28-29k/psy.
    CommentQuote
  • I am just asking u to be careful . If u getting something at the rates quoted by u , people would jump on it . There has to be a catch somewhere . U have been in GGN RE long enough to know that know .
    CommentQuote
  • ........ & try to talk to somebody senior in Ansal .
    CommentQuote
    I am just asking u to be careful . If u getting something at the rates quoted by u , people would jump on it . There has to be a catch somewhere . U have been in GGN RE long enough to know that know .

Thanks for the headsup Manoja. I agree.
    I did not quote those rates though - a couple of other fellow IREF members did and that made me & my pal curious. Will try to find out more details and post back.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noobinre
    I believe we called them directly but let me double check with my friend.

I was trying to find out info about the brokers that offered it at 28-29k/psy.

i was also serprised when a broker quoted me 28K i.e 1 cr for 360 sq yd......but he told me its upfront payment and 50% is cash but check amount can be increased.....i wasn't bothered about cash component since i have some cash with me.......if u want i will PM u the broker's no..........its a good enough brokerage firm
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vineetkanwal
    i was also serprised when a broker quoted me 28K i.e 1 cr for 360 sq yd......but he told me its upfront payment and 50% is cash but check amount can be increased.....i wasn't bothered about cash component since i have some cash with me.......if u want i will PM u the broker's no..........its a good enough brokerage firm

do PM me the broker number. Thanks!
    the guy we talked to said that the cheque value of plots in re-sale is between 12-14k psy and the rest is black. Seems like people might bought these LONG time ago.
    CommentQuote
  • ..............also, i have heard it is a Parchi system kind of a deal .

Originally Posted by vineetkanwal
    CommentQuote
    ..............also, i have heard it is a Parchi system kind of a deal .

yeah something like that i guess cause i remember broker told me they are 720 sq yd units and sold in parts and eventhough the payment is to be made now the possession will be later....right now i will get some reciet and comfirmation of booking
    noobinre.......i am trying to find that broker's no........will send u asap.....the broking firm was honey & co though
    CommentQuote
  • .............. builder guys, at some level could be hand in glove here, trying to be more explicit now, this is what i meant by saying, talk to somebody senior .
    CommentQuote
    .............. builder guys, at some level could be hand in glove here, trying to be more explicit now, this is what i meant by saying, talk to somebody senior .

Thanks Manoja.
    CommentQuote
  • Well this deal i was also quoted way back !!!
    The thing with this is that rate is of 28 k , there is a huge amount of upfront payment !!! The allotment would not be made at the exact moment , it would be made after 1.5 years !!! You would just be assured a particular size in ansal essencia , something like what is happening with krrish right now !!

Although this is not anew practice , the sl-4 plots , the existing ones were also sold in this manner , and the allotments were made after 3 yrs !!1
    CommentQuote
  • I came to know through Broker that ANSAL API is again launching scheme of Floors on 24 meter wide road in the first week of January in Esencia project. The price revised upward by 5 lacs for each floor
    CommentQuote
  • This was to come sometime in December, but somehow got delayed .
    CommentQuote
  • have not they launched some time back with a 5 lakh revision, is it another revisoion so a first floor will be 65 and second floor 70
    CommentQuote