Gurgaon : DLF New Town Heights (90 & 91), 2300sqft vs. Mapsko Casabella (82) 2500sqft vs. Vatika Gurgaon 21 (83) 2400sqft

Brand (DLF) vs. location (Mapsko's proximity to NH8 and DEW), construction quality (?) and loading (layout / open area), ready to move vs. under construction (generally fine for me), neighborhood...

Assessing which one is a good buy, especially when both the options come pretty much at the same price ticket.

Can also add Vatika G21 (2400 sqft), but guess it falls out of the price band?

Please suggest!

Thanks
Read more
28 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
    • Other
    this is for 2300spft for DLF and 2500sqft for Mapsko...
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    Will appreciate if someone can please help here!
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
    • Project Review
    Hi All,

Really confused about whether to go for Casa Bella or NTH Phase 2. Two brokers are saying the opposite things to me and I don't know whom to listen to.

The guy for NTH says that DLF is a better brand, has a better resale value and families are already living there.

Casa Bella guy says that it is right next to NH 8, while NTH is further inside. And has better amenities.

Getting both 3BHKs for 92L (excluding registry charges).

Which should I go for?

This is the first time I am buying property, and was an impulsive online buyer otherwise, so don't want to make a decision in haste.

Please help!
    CommentQuote
    • ROI
    I am planning to sell the property after 5 years or so, but till then want to use it (not planning to rent it out). So which one would be better?
    CommentQuote
    • ROI
    Don't Rush

Originally Posted by confuBuyer
    Hi All,

Really confused about whether to go for Casa Bella or NTH Phase 2. Two brokers are saying the opposite things to me and I don't know whom to listen to.

The guy for NTH says that DLF is a better brand, has a better resale value and families are already living there.

Casa Bella guy says that it is right next to NH 8, while NTH is further inside. And has better amenities.

Getting both 3BHKs for 92L (excluding registry charges).

Which should I go for?

This is the first time I am buying property, and was an impulsive online buyer otherwise, so don't want to make a decision in haste.

Please help!

Golden rules of RE:

Rule 1 - Don't follow brokers blindly.
    Rule 2 - Don't forget rule 1.

Given that you consider yourself an impulsive buyer, I would suggest you take some more time to zero in on the project of your choice. Make a list of "your" priorities (whether its location / brand / resale or amenities etc). See what are the options in your budget and your preferred location. Once you are done w/ this search, try hard to get a good deal. Talk to more sellers.

Remember, more than 70% of the buyers in almost every project in gurgaon are investors & not end-users and have to sell the apartment anyhow to get their "return on investment". So, don't rush. There are plenty of options and rates are not going anywhere for the next 1 year at least. And RTM inventory is increasing as we speak.
    CommentQuote
    • ROI
    Originally Posted by JoBhiMain
    Golden rules of RE:

Rule 1 - Don't follow brokers blindly.
    Rule 2 - Don't forget rule 1.

Given that you consider yourself an impulsive buyer, I would suggest you take some more time to zero in on the project of your choice. Make a list of "your" priorities (whether its location / brand / resale or amenities etc). See what are the options in your budget and your preferred location. Once you are done w/ this search, try hard to get a good deal. Talk to more sellers.

Remember, more than 70% of the buyers in almost every project in gurgaon are investors & not end-users and have to sell the apartment anyhow to get their "return on investment". So, don't rush. There are plenty of options and rates are not going anywhere for the next 1 year at least. And RTM inventory is increasing as we speak.

Thanks.

I have no idea.

All I want is a place to live in for few years, and which will ideally double in 5 years when I want to sell it. So should I go for NTH or Casa Bella.

For the same price, and similar area (1930 sq ft vs 1960sq ft), which one is a better deal?

And which one has a better resale value?

Thanks!
    CommentQuote
    • Project Review
    Thanks.

I have no idea.

All I want is a place to live in for few years, and which will ideally double in 5 years when I want to sell it. So should I go for NTH or Casa Bella.

For the same price, and similar area (1930 sq ft vs 1960sq ft), which one is a better deal?

Thanks!

Hi I have a unit in Mapsko. But i will still recommend DLF. Only reason is there maintinance.Look at old DLF buildings wellinton, regency, trinity they are all atleast 7 years old and some are even 12 years old but they still look brand new. They get regular painting and no visible seepage. Now look at old building of any other builder. Unitech, Ansals, Omaxe they look worn out , seepage and paint is chipping etc. This itself is a gud enough reason to buy a home in DLF. your property will never loose its value.
    CommentQuote
    • Project Review
    • Price
    i have not seen mapsko. but i visited dlf last week. and after seeing dlf new town heights..... i did not want to see any thing else. area is not developed. but what ever it is..... new town heights is amazing. very good build quality. very nicely maintained society. gives you a feel of luxury as soon as you enter the gate. If you want to live there, go for new town heights. the maintenance price per month is 5000 INR.
    price quoted by dealer was same that you have mentioned .... 90 - 95 lacs for 3Bhk+S.
    CommentQuote
    • ROI
    Thanks.

Thanks!

Neither of your options will double in 5 years.It will be be good to set realistic expectations
    CommentQuote
    • ROI
    Originally Posted by tony0611
    Neither of your options will double in 5 years.It will be be good to set realistic expectations

Thanks.

I have no idea.

Thanks!

Good dream and good luck finding ur Bakras
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    Dear All,

I have shortlisted this property from Mapsko Builder, Casabella project, Sector 82, New Gurugram for personal buying. Would like to know the feedback of the property, builder, facilities, prices amongst other things. Thanks a lot in advance.

Cheers!
    LJ
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    guys what are current rates in nth and casabella and what makes better

- end user sense
    -investment sense
    CommentQuote
    • Project Review
    Originally Posted by allahjaane
    guys what are current rates in nth and casabella and what makes better

- end user sense
    -investment sense

DLF is much better.. I am self invested in Mapsko but overall NTH is a much better project
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    can u share what rate n yr u invested....have registries opened in mcb...
    CommentQuote
    • Project Review
    also correct me if i am wrong as on date 83 area around mcb looks better than nth.....also nth is too huge-mcb comparitively seems compact-also closer to nh8-there is a comm building being erected right in front of mcb main gate
    CommentQuote