Dear All,

If any body has any information on this project, please share it in the forum
Read more
891 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • No body is sharing anything yet. Brokers still do not know much. Godrej guys r also tight lipped.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Godrej has not asked any body to collect cheques on their behalf. Many members , including myself have got emails from Godrej , stating this & asking us not to give any cheques to any brokers.

No body is aware , as to why the Godrej launch is delayed. There are lot of rumors being spread , but no body has any confirmed information.

Hi Manoj / other members who have received the Godrej email,

Pls let me knoe the number of the Godrej official so that I could confirm if I could decide if I should take back my cheque that I have given to one of the Godrej dealers (Century 21).

Pls advise.

Regards
    Vaibhav
    CommentQuote
  • I can share the email id , if u want.
    CommentQuote
  • Latest information floating around about Godrej ( only god knows ,whether it is correct or not ) is that BSP will be 3600/3650 , with a discount of 100/150. Godrej has made bulk bookings with a few corporates & some Govt. association & hence , when the bookings open for Phase 1, hardly anything would be available . ( leftovers , upper floors etc etc.. )
    CommentQuote
  • doesnt matter what rates godrej will come out with , there r enough speculaters & investers especially stock market rocking:bab (22): ..............ALL IS WELL for them

cheers:bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • Agree, there are many who will ride this stock market wave.. human memory is short.
    CommentQuote
  • .. that is high. How much are other projects in the area?
    CommentQuote
  • Emaar Palm Hills with better location, much better density & about 70 % project booked is at 3749 psf. The other project right on highway is Ninex, Sector 76 is at about 3250 , less about 100 pre launch discount.
    CommentQuote
  • I am new at this... Is a high floor not preferable?
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody having any updates !!!!!!!!!!!! ?????
    CommentQuote
  • I heard that launch will either be early next week. If not, then probably in 3 - 4 weeks
    CommentQuote
  • Godrej confused

I am considering to buy Godrej for self use.Since i want a place with a servant quarter so the smallest size for that will be 2150 sqft. Tentarive price for the appartment will be around 85 lacs.
    I am confused if this will be good investment or not. Since this area will take tiem to develop and will there be demand for this size of appartments around here in the future .
    The only reason i am consedering this is because it is a good builder.
    Please suggest what do you think on the same or what other options can i consider.
    Dont want to go for resale because of the balck component.
    PLEASE SUGGEST.
    CommentQuote
  • It is a far away sector so u have to decide on your own. prices are really inflated and global economy can melt again. some experts are saying that RE prices can correct by 100% as they moved 2-300 % in last 2 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Anybody having any updates !!!!!!!!!!!! ?????

I am not able to talk to Godrej guys for any update.
    CommentQuote
  • Check out Emaar Palm Hills . Its a better option , with real good density.

Originally Posted by ujjaval
    I am considering to buy Godrej for self use.Since i want a place with a servant quarter so the smallest size for that will be 2150 sqft. Tentarive price for the appartment will be around 85 lacs.
    I am confused if this will be good investment or not. Since this area will take tiem to develop and will there be demand for this size of appartments around here in the future .
    The only reason i am consedering this is because it is a good builder.
    Please suggest what do you think on the same or what other options can i consider.
    Dont want to go for resale because of the balck component.
    PLEASE SUGGEST.
    CommentQuote