Collapse

Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

Last updated: March 15 2018
918 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

I too agree with MANOJa , very very few end users will risk on this project... Short term investors are out... only long term investors will + very very few end users will come..
    So I expect that they will not be able to increase the prices, and u will see the ads for Godrej coming many times with half / full page as extra effort they will make to sell...

Comment

dear members
      can anyone let me know wht is the discount offered by brokers

I am told by my broker that there is no discount from his side,,, but that there is already an inaugral discount

can anyone give name and number of broker who will give a good discount

Comment

Originally posted by tinku2007 View Post
        dear members
        can anyone let me know wht is the discount offered by brokers

I am told by my broker that there is no discount from his side,,, but that there is already an inaugral discount

can anyone give name and number of broker who will give a good discount
        List of Brokers for Godrej not out yet & Brokers r not clear on their commissions yet , from Godrej. But expect minimum 2 % . Can go as high as 8 to 10 % , for small builders.
        Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

thanks manoja

from where can i know when the broker list is out and how can i make sure to get the best discount

as i do not know anything about real estate ... any input will be helpful

thanks

Comment

thanks manoja

from where can i know when the broker list is out and how can i make sure to get the best discount

as i do not know anything about real estate ... any input will be helpful

thanks
            Keep in touch with the forum & u would know. Keep a tab on the newspapers, Godrej should be coming out with an ad ,shortly . if u r in Delhi or around , move around Gurgaon, get the feel of the city . Meet a few brokers. Shortlist , what u like & comeback on the forum to discuss it , before finalizing.

We have got a great bunch of members in the forum , who r always willing to lend a helping hand.

Comment

thanks manoja.. surely this forum rocks !:-)

Comment

thanks manoja.. surely this forum rocks !:-)

& we have a few brokers & vested interests , also moving around, so take yr. independent decision. Do not get influenced.

Comment

Any updates on this project.
                  I am new to this forum so going through different threads for good projects.

I got to know that godrej is launching this project on 15th of this month and would offer some which would be decided on the same day.

Considering the condition that we cannot sell the property till 1 year since the data of purchase how much money would we have to pay in that time as 1700 sqft flat would cost about 70 lacs including discount , PLC etc.

Comment

Originally posted by AnkurKalra View Post
                    Any updates on this project.
                    I am new to this forum so going through different threads for good projects.

I got to know that godrej is launching this project on 15th of this month and would offer some which would be decided on the same day.

Considering the condition that we cannot sell the property till 1 year since the data of purchase how much money would we have to pay in that time as 1700 sqft flat would cost about 70 lacs including discount , PLC etc.
                    15th sept is still not confirmed .
                    35+ L in first year
                    Project cost 72 -75 L for 1700 sq feet .
                    All above is guess work as no final word from Godrej yet...

Comment

as per market news going around we wil need to shed 40-50 lakhs by 1 year. as construction wil start soon after launch ., more details are expected next week.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X