Dear All,

If any body has any information on this project, please share it in the forum
Read more
891 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Most launches would happen in Navratras , including Bestech & a few more.

Not guessing on the price of Godrej ,as numerous rumors r floating around.

Originally Posted by tarung
    manoja,

Godrej says launch may happen in navratri. wait for 2 weeks more. looks like it is going to be costly than we expect and thats the main reason of delay.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tarung
    manoja,

Godrej says launch may happen in navratri. wait for 2 weeks more. looks like it is going to be costly than we expect and thats the main reason of delay.

its already costly:bab (45):

cheers:bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • It seems like Godrej will only open limited units in phase 1..
    According to the buzz in market, the official/un-official channel partners have arranged for more than enough cheques.
    Thus, even though the project is not launched, the units are already gone... not sure whether to trust this rumor ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurav123
    It seems like Godrej will only open limited units in phase 1..
    According to the buzz in market, the official/un-official channel partners have arranged for more than enough cheques.
    Thus, even though the project is not launched, the units are already gone... not sure whether to trust this rumor ...

Godrej is not collecting checks. even list of official channel brokers is not out. May be Godrej will sell all the flats to its Employees and other corporates.
    CommentQuote
  • what are other competitive projects in sector 80 , If Godrej is not a option?
    CommentQuote
  • please suggest-GODREJ

Yes even i would like to know what are the other good options if not godrej.since even i was considering to buy this but after seeing that most of the people think it is expensive.
    Kind of confused where to invest with a 2-3 years time horizon and no black component.
    Kindly advise.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ujjaval
    Yes even i would like to know what are the other good options if not godrej.since even i was considering to buy this but after seeing that most of the people think it is expensive.
    Kind of confused where to invest with a 2-3 years time horizon and no black component.
    Kindly advise.

very limited options currently. look at vipul/mapsko/wait for bestech/other new launches. only suggestion stick to established players even if you have to buy little expensive.
    CommentQuote
  • Godrej confused

Dear Amit,
    In that case then Godrej is A grade builder and investing with them should be a good idea.Also Bestesh and Vipul are going to be slightly cheaper and as per my understanding from the forum Godrej seems to have a better location.
    What do you think??
    CommentQuote
    Dear Amit,
    In that case then Godrej is A grade builder and investing with them should be a good idea.Also Bestesh and Vipul are going to be slightly cheaper and as per my understanding from the forum Godrej seems to have a better location.
    What do you think??

I would agree. it also depends what is your budget. If its over 70 then godrej makes sense because they have the minimum size of 1775 odd.
    if your budget is lower look at vipul 153/1560 /1780at 3150/-. will cost you between 55-65l bestech will be launched and will have options in 2/3/4 bhk to suit diff budget although the launch is expected to be at 3250-3300( only guess no official word)
    In my personal opinion although godrej is definately better located but even vipul/bestech locations are not bad being just about a 1 km from nh8. once the sector roads are in place it would hardly matter.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes i can afford 70+ apartment and what do you think that the returns can be after one year since i heard that they might have one year lock in period.
    What is your take on appreciation and demand for godrej project in say one years time just in case if i feel i want to sell.
    CommentQuote
  • One advantage of Godrej is that proposed metro station is very near, but it may take few years to start..
    CommentQuote
    Yes i can afford 70+ apartment and what do you think that the returns can be after one year since i heard that they might have one year lock in period.
    What is your take on appreciation and demand for godrej project in say one years time just in case if i feel i want to sell.

hey ujjval i think lets wait for godrej to get launched. the demand i think should be good because of it being a great name. yes the launch price can have some effect but as they plan to release only 2 towers initially i think selling them for company.would not be an issue. as for lock in period lets wait for the official word. the rate of appreciation again depends on a lot of factor but i think you can expect it sell at least 500 rs higher in one year( conservative estimate).

My personnal view always is have hold capacity/view for atleast 18 months. if you get an opportunity to exit earlier great.
    CommentQuote
  • icici home search is booking the flats 3300.

I got a call from them 2 weeks back. Booking is already on.

Mahindra aura phase 2 was also sold in a single day. Same will hpeen with Godrej.

You can also try in centrum park. it is a good project and construction is progressing rapidly
    CommentQuote
  • thanks for your views amit...I think i will book in thisproject as it seems to ba safe investment..
    CommentQuote
  • where is centrum park and waht are the builder credentials.also what is the amount we are looking to invest..
    CommentQuote