Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

Last updated: March 15 2018
918 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

Originally posted by tarung View Post
    I don't know why it is happening. Same thing happened with Bestech . Then it got delayed by a month. Godrej was getting launched... got delayed. Don't know if it is for publicity or what.
    Godrej is delayed because of poor response to their initial offer .

Comment

can u elaborate more ? nothing was finalized by Godrej. even their sales team was never available to talk.

r u saying that brokers cud not collect much checks which got them worried?

Comment

also if I may ask ..what's the source of this information ?
        Last edited September 12 2010, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tinesha View Post
          Godrej is delayed because of poor response to their initial offer .
          is that true ???

if yes than i am very happy because for that location 3500 is too much but than who knows with so many speculaters & investers in market with deep pockets they may go for anything if it is coming from a good company like godrej

cheers
          s I m

Comment

i dnt think so godrej asked the dealers asked to collect the cheques(if it has happened then i am not aware of it)

I dnt know howcome godrej can ask for collecting the cheques without intimating the exact flat/floor plan , rate , completion date etc

Comment

Godrej has not asked any body to collect cheques on their behalf. Many members , including myself have got emails from Godrej , stating this & asking us not to give any cheques to any brokers.

No body is aware , as to why the Godrej launch is delayed. There are lot of rumors being spread , but no body has any confirmed information.

Originally posted by AnkurKalra View Post
              i dnt think so godrej asked the dealers asked to collect the cheques(if it has happened then i am not aware of it)

I dnt know howcome godrej can ask for collecting the cheques without intimating the exact flat/floor plan , rate , completion date etc
              Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

collecting cheques

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                Godrej has not asked any body to collect cheques on their behalf. Many members , including myself have got emails from Godrej , stating this & asking us not to give any cheques to any brokers.

No body is aware , as to why the Godrej launch is delayed. There are lot of rumors being spread , but no body has any confirmed information.
                Has Bestech asked the brokers to collect cheques ? Just trying to understand this cheque collection with or without builder's conscent and with or without any prelaunch/softlaunch.

Comment

Originally posted by chopra View Post
                  Has Bestech asked the brokers to collect cheques ? Just trying to understand this cheque collection with or without builder's conscent and with or without any prelaunch/softlaunch.
                  That's the normal routine . It is happening with all most all of the projects ( Godrej is trying to break this ) . Bestech has neither confirmed ( can not collect cheques on pre launch , against the law ) , nor denied anything.

Cheques normally remain with the brokers only. Photocopies r submitted to the builder , so as to get priority number.

Comment

collecting cheques

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                    That's the normal routine . It is happening with all most all of the projects ( Godrej is trying to break this ) . Bestech has neither confirmed ( can not collect cheques on pre launch , against the law ) , nor denied anything.

Cheques normally remain with the brokers only. Photocopies r submitted to the builder , so as to get priority number.
                    I understand that getting the priority number by giving cheques is equivalent to builder's conscent for collecting advance cheques.

But some brokers ask for cheques for a given project and give you no priority number, I think that is useless.

Comment

Originally posted by chopra View Post
                      I understand that getting the priority number by giving cheques is equivalent to builder's conscent for collecting advance cheques.

But some brokers ask for cheques for a given project and give you no priority number, I think that is useless.
                      Builder /broker , no one gives u any priority number . That is an unofficial exchange between the two. U do not have any number or proof of any priority in yr. hand.
                      Last edited September 12 2010, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X