Dear All,

If any body has any information on this project, please share it in the forum
Read more
891 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Manoja, you are right the wait is really annoying. I think we will hear something by early next wk especially since they might launch on the 8th.

No, the 1700 sq ft does not include servant qtrs.
    CommentQuote
  • If u can afford a penthouse, u do not worry about the electricity bills.

Originally Posted by tinku2007
    im wondering how hot it would be if i were to book the penthouse .... looks like my air conditioning bills would soar...

manoja have u ever experienced staying at the topmost floor of a highrise ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinku2007
    im wondering how hot it would be if i were to book the penthouse .... looks like my air conditioning bills would soar...

manoja have u ever experienced staying at the topmost floor of a highrise ?

Its definately hot up there but can be managed by. a terrace garden/treatment of roof top. lot of options available now. should not be a big concern.
    CommentQuote
  • I have booked Emaar Palm Hills with roof rights.
    CommentQuote
  • If launch date is on the 8th, when would they provide infomation re: brokers and pricing, etc?
    CommentQuote
  • I saw on one broker site as the price 3700......

Any update....

Originally Posted by tolcorp
    If launch date is on the 8th, when would they provide infomation re: brokers and pricing, etc?
    CommentQuote
  • I highly doubt that price will be over 3500/sqft. For the sake of discussion is 3500 a good deal?
    CommentQuote
  • If Today's Sohna rd. project is to be launched at 4000 , 3500 for Godrej seems to be a very fair price.

Jokes apart , i think these prices r crazy & too high.:bab (24):

Originally Posted by tolcorp
    I highly doubt that price will be over 3500/sqft. For the sake of discussion is 3500 a good deal?
    CommentQuote
  • Any confirmation on the final price..few broker websites are quoting 3700...

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    If Today's Sohna rd. project is to be launched at 4000 , 3500 for Godrej seems to be a very fair price.

Jokes apart , i think these prices r crazy & too high.:bab (24):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Any confirmation on the final price..few broker websites are quoting 3700...

nothing yet. launch will be around 15th .. details are still awaited.
    CommentQuote
  • All rumors. No confirmation on BSP, specs , Lock in period etc . etc. ,yet.
    CommentQuote
  • Launch date might be 15 Oct. Price: 3500/sqft. Phase 1 might only consist of 100-120 apartments. Probably Tower A.
    Phase2 might cost 100-200 more /sqft
    CommentQuote
  • I foresee a situation similar to Mahendra Aura 2 , where hardly a few would get bookings, since most of what has to be released by Godrej in Phase 1 has been already committed to different groups.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I foresee a situation similar to Mahendra Aura 2 , where hardly a few would get bookings, since most of what has to be released by Godrej in Phase 1 has been already committed to different groups.

Manoj, do you have info on DLF SAMATARA ? price and prospects ?
    CommentQuote
  • Location is not worth the price.

DLF SAMATARA is an upcoming residential project in the heart of Shimla, and will be offered in a combination of Independent Houses and Villas. DLF SAMATARA is going to be launched soon. Samatara offers you the best of both worlds. Whereas it is chic, sophisticated and very very urban , stylistically speaking; it also maximizes the experience of living close to nature by giving back to it. This is achieved by employing the latest green techniques of water harvesting and solar energy usage. Samatara is offered in a combination of Independent Houses and Villas. with all community facilities like Corner store, Health Club, Swimming Pool, Gymnasium etc. Samatara-An exquisite , super luxury project nestled in the serenity of Shimla is designed by India�s renowned architect, It is an exclusive development of just 24 villas spanning over 1.6 acres of thick and pristine cedar woods with picture perfect setting.
    The site, 6000 feet (approx.) above the sea level is your own mountain oasis with each town house providing a breathtaking view of the hills and the wilderness of the fores.

# Prime location with extremely easy Accessibility.
    # Well connected through local transport system.
    # 11 km from the Tara Devi hill temple.
    # Very Closed to NH-22.
    # In the heart of Sector-118, Shimla..

COMMON AMENITIES
    And
    SPECIFICATIONS

* Healthcare Centre .

* Shopping Complex for Convenient Shopping.

* Gymnasium.

* Tennis Courts.

* Swimming Pool.

* Club House.

* A well planned spacious and covered car Parking.

* 100% Power Back-Up.
    * 24 hours purified water supply
    * Hassle Free Property Management Service
    * Broadband Internet & EPBAX System(Optional)
    * World Class Multi Level Club
    * Landscaped Courts and Lawns

Each villa is uniquely priced depending on the plot size and built up area. The total price varies from Rs. 2.5 Cr. - 3.9 Cr.
    CommentQuote