Dear All,

If any body has any information on this project, please share it in the forum
Read more
891 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • How much would EDC/IDC be?
    CommentQuote
  • dear manoj today one can get 10% return on fds

but i doubt if investor can make a good profit ( 10% +/year) from such a higher price by investing for a short period of time (less than 4-5 years)

investor in real estate should always invest for longer period & must calculate their total cost of flat by taking all other charges into consideration like interest cost,transfer charges, service tax,stamp duty ,registration ,etc

what i see today many investor in real estate may not get a good return what we have seen in the last 2 years after recession in 2008

one important thing i want to talk about which many people think that just by booking a flat in any project let say at bsp 3000 u can get a profit of 200 if company increase the prices to 3200 after few months

people should not expect that they will going to get that 200 easily because its not easy to sell in resale at all & there r few factors which can surprise u at that point & u may not get a buyer even at ur orignal cost of 3000

i see this euphoria in real estate right now with new projects & this may put few investors in trouble

so as of now i strongly feel fd is better option than real estate especially in gurgaon region right now
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tolcorp
    How much would EDC/IDC be?

i dont know about edc/idc

but 1700 3bhk will cost u around 70 lacs (all inclusive,plc extra)
    CommentQuote
  • Simsim I agree wth you that the prices are going crazy and the investors may not get the kind of return which have been witnessed from 2003-2007 and from 2009-2010...but consider this

an FD gives 8% return pre tax

7 % post tax to residents
    5.5-6% to NRI

Now these return are good for nothing as the inflation is more than this\\

So where do you feel is the best place to put money

Stock Markets - All time high even with global uncertainity around....
    RE - Just had a dream run and looks inflated right now..

Where would you put your money today......

Senior Members - Manoja, Tinesha, venky, Amit MM, Durb..will apreciate your views on this....

Does it make sense to sit on cash for the next 6 months or what?:bab (38):

Originally Posted by simsim
    dear manoj today one can get 10% return on fds

but i doubt if investor can make a good profit ( 10% +/year) from such a higher price by investing for a short period of time (less than 4-5 years)

investor in real estate should always invest for longer period & must calculate their total cost of flat by taking all other charges into consideration like interest cost,transfer charges, service tax,stamp duty ,registration ,etc

what i see today many investor in real estate may not get a good return what we have seen in the last 2 years after recession in 2008

one important thing i want to talk about which many people think that just by booking a flat in any project let say at bsp 3000 u can get a profit of 200 if company increase the prices to 3200 after few months

people should not expect that they will going to get that 200 easily because its not easy to sell in resale at all & there r few factors which can surprise u at that point & u may not get a buyer even at ur orignal cost of 3000

i see this euphoria in real estate right now with new projects & this may put few investors in trouble

so as of now i strongly feel fd is better option than real estate especially in gurgaon region right now
    CommentQuote
  • Keep yr. money for an established builder with a project at a good location. Never mind if u have to shell some extra money initially, it will pay back if u plan to keep it for long.

Better keep away from recent launches , similar to that of Sohna rd., made by unestablished players at phenomenal high rates.

If u cannot decide, better retain the cash with u , but mind u the rates of most areas r here to stay , with some corrections here & there ( for some builders it can be time based corrections, but watch out for unestablished builders & certain over hyped areas, where it could be both price & time based corrections - leading to strong negative growth)

Originally Posted by amit001
    Simsim I agree wth you that the prices are going crazy and the investors may not get the kind of return which have been witnessed from 2003-2007 and from 2009-2010...but consider this

an FD gives 8% return pre tax

7 % post tax to residents
    5.5-6% to NRI

Now these return are good for nothing as the inflation is more than this\\

So where do you feel is the best place to put money

Stock Markets - All time high even with global uncertainity around....
    RE - Just had a dream run and looks inflated right now..

Where would you put your money today......

Senior Members - Manoja, Tinesha, venky, Amit MM, Durb..will apreciate your views on this....

Does it make sense to sit on cash for the next 6 months or what?:bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • if people have surplus cash than they should invest in some instrument according to market condition

because one thing is sure surplus cash value will go down over a period of time because of inflation

but it doesnt mean people should invest in real estate knowing rates r high & u may not get a good return of more than 12 - 13% annually over a short period of time

investing in real estate for short term is the worst thing because sometimes forget about the returns u may put urself in financial mess

therefore what i want to say if u can get a annual return of 7-8 % tax free than why to take risk knowing there is hardly any oppertunity for a short term in real estate

just to add stock market or real estate always gives oppertunity in some form or the others at some point but than just because of panic or lack of funds people usually miss the bus

even if people want to invest in real estate than they should invest carefully with keeping safety of their funds as a top priorty & must have a long term view
    CommentQuote
  • Well said, Manoj and SimSim....

What you guys have been suggetsing makes a lot of sense....:bab (6):

Originally Posted by simsim
    if people have surplus cash than they should invest in some instrument according to market condition

because one thing is sure surplus cash value will go down over a period of time because of inflation

but it doesnt mean people should invest in real estate knowing rates r high & u may not get a good return of more than 12 - 13% annually over a short period of time

investing in real estate for short term is the worst thing because sometimes forget about the returns u may put urself in financial mess

therefore what i want to say if u can get a annual return of 7-8 % tax free than why to take risk knowing there is hardly any oppertunity for a short term in real estate

just to add stock market or real estate always gives oppertunity in some form or the others at some point but than just because of panic or lack of funds people usually miss the bus

even if people want to invest in real estate than they should invest carefully with keeping safety of their funds as a top priorty & must have a long term view
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I am new member on this forum and have been tracking various discussions..................I am also looking at buying a flat for self and is keen for godrej property.( as at Sohna road no new launch happening from good builder and whatever is available from reputed builder is very costly)....but after knowing the expected rate i am not very sure whether it will be a good buy or not from investment at the same time self usage perspective. Senior members pls guide on the same.

Also visited otherside of NH8 (sec-82-84) where in Mapsko and Vatika are priced around 3200/3300 including EDC/IDC etc. Should one pay premium for godrej which will not cost less than RS4000 ( including EDC/IDC) etc??

Also as Godrej is a standalone property in Sec-80 do u think it will be livable after 3.5 yrs ?

Any update when the toll will be moved from current location ?
    CommentQuote
  • Godrej is a much better buy at 3500 from Today's/CHD/Tulip launched on Sohna rd. at various rates between 3550 to 3750 & various projects in Sec 81 plus at varying rates of 2400 plus to 3000 plus.

With Godrej , u get a builder of repute , assured quality , excellent location right on NH8 .

Toll is supposed to move within the next 3 yrs. or when KMP activates (cross check this info.).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Godrej is a much better buy at 3500 from Today's/CHD/Tulip launched on Sohna rd. at various rates between 3550 to 3750 & various projects in Sec 81 plus at varying rates of 2400 plus to 3000 plus.

With Godrej , u get a builder of repute , assured quality , excellent location right on NH8 .

Toll is supposed to move within the next 3 yrs. or when KMP activates (cross check this info.).

Hi Manoja, That's what I feel too.....wanted to know that do you think that this place will be livable after 3.5 yrs.... I am planning to buy for self use........ Will toll be deterrent to price increase in that area? Also from where one can check whether toll will be moved or not ? I checked with the guys who sits at toll counter and they have no clue on that.
    CommentQuote
  • It should be a good place to stay in the next 3 to 4 years.
    As , an investment , if u have the capacity to hold it for more than 1 year , it should give real good returns.

Toll will move to Manesar. It could max. get delayed .
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Manoja......I think you are right. ....Let me know how is this buy in comparison to spire south 68 which is at sohna road and is priced approx 2850 in resale in comparison to godrej at NH-8 across toll with expected prices of 3500 +. Do you think spire will deliver good quality and timely delivery ( once construction is started).? Is badshapur a deterrent to price appreciation ?

Members pls comment.
    CommentQuote
  • U r trying to compare oranges & a-p-p-l-e-s.

Godrej is all together a different class than Spire. Quality of construction of Godrej would be definitely much better . Spire quality should also be decent , but u cannot compare both.

Similarly , location wise , Spire ( along with most other Sohna rd. projects) would be in mid of a traffic nightmare , when all the projects being constructed there get ready for delivery & end users start moving in. Godrej on NH would be a much better location & should be inhabitable in the next 3/4 years or so.

Once construction starts , Spire should deliver in time.

Spire should give u good returns in another six months or so , whereas u need to compulsorily hold Godrej for at least 1 year . ROI of Godrej should be pretty decent too , but really there is no comparison. Both r different acts , altogether .
    CommentQuote
  • The Godrej project should be a good buy at Rs. 3,700 psf as:
    - Godrej brand name
    - Location right on NH8
    - Facing Green belt
    - Small project with not many flats like in Vatika

Benchmarking the price: The prices at Sohna road (old projects like Vipul and Bestech Park View 1) is around Rs. 6,000 psf. These projects are 6-8 kms further from NH8. According to this, you can set the price of a good builder project at Sector 80 and around location at least at Rs.4,200 as on date.

By 2.5 years, assuming price increase of 15% every year, the Godrej property will be at Rs. 5,300 giving a return of 50% in 2.5 years.
    CommentQuote
  • U look to be real bullish on the prices.
    CommentQuote