Dear All,

If any body has any information on this project, please share it in the forum
Read more
891 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Never been to the site of Vipul , Lavanya.

If what u r saying is correct , it really calls for a rethink on investing in Vipul .

Originally Posted by sandeep12345
    Hi Tinesha and senior members,

I saw the Lavanya site today and its surrounded by factories from all side wall to wall and front as well.

Do you think that with such limitations Lavanya justify such price.

Regs
    sandeep
    CommentQuote
  • Manoj, I am new here and not an expert and planning my first home for my own use. I almost finalised Vipul so went to see the location.

Believe me I will not take it even at 2300-2400.

Factories are all arround and touching the walls from all sides and i felt i am in Udyag Vihar.

regs.
    CommentQuote
  • Apprehension on Vatika is huge delay in starting construction activity in this project , though i understand that now some activity has started( info. needs to be cross checked).

Secondly it is a massive township , with many mini projects & the construction work would continue for a real long time , leading to massive headaches for end users (who have moved in) & the completed portions of the township not realizing thier full appreciation, till everything gets complete.

Hi Manoj, Vatika's Locations seems much better (Closer to highway and clean surrounding that is no factories etc).

Is Vipul a better builder or what's the reason for preffering Vipul over Vatika. Pls advice

regs
    CommentQuote
  • Sandeep12345,

It is really great of u to share the info. u have , so that ignorant & lazy people like us get enlightened. If things r as bad in actual & what u r saying is correct, i would agree with u on the price front.

Manoj, I am new here and not an expert and planning my first home for my own use. I almost finalised Vipul so went to see the location.

Believe me I will not take it even at 2300-2400.

Factories are all arround and touching the walls from all sides and i felt i am in Udyag Vihar.

regs.
    CommentQuote
  • Manoj,

Hope you are not pulling my leg by using ignorant & lazy for you.

See it can be perspective as well. I only want that house i buy should be in good living conditions and surroundings after 3-4 years and i can shift with my family there.

Appreciation is the last thing on my mind.

CommentQuote
  • No .I am quite serious . Many guys , just invest on hearsay , without visiting the actual site.

I live pretty far off & cannot visit Gurgaon too often. I too had sent a cheque for booking in Vipul ( without seeing the site ) , but the cheque got delayed in courier & ultimately , i did not get a booking in Vipul. I had really cursed the courier guys then , but after hearing about the site ,i feel it was my good fortune , in not getting a booking .

Manoj,

Hope you are not pulling my leg by using ignorant & lazy for you.

See it can be perspective as well. I only want that house i buy should be in good living conditions and surroundings after 3-4 years and i can shift with my family there.

Appreciation is the last thing on my mind.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    No .I am quite serious . Many guys , just invest on hearsay , without visiting the actual site.

I live pretty far off & cannot visit Gurgaon too often. I too had sent a cheque for booking in Vipul ( without seeing the site ) , but the cheque got delayed in courier & ultimately , i did not get a booking in Vipul. I had really cursed the courier guys then , but after hearing about the site ,i feel it was my good fortune , in not getting a booking .

Sandeep did you take the road which has heritage village and minda industries on it.??..if that's the only way to go to Vipul then I tried to reach vipul site thru that 2 weeks back...but after driving around 3 kms from nh8 i finally gave up looking at the surroundings, roads, approach and the mess took a U turn both from road and from the decision to even consider booking a vipul flat...Thanks God i went and Manoj you are lucky dude...thank ur stars and the courier company :-)...I believe a location like Mapsko at its rate and ongoing construction is one of the best picks in that price range!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mohitnps
    Sandeep did you take the road which has heritage village and minda industries on it.??..if that's the only way to go to Vipul then I tried to reach vipul site thru that 2 weeks back...but after driving around 3 kms from nh8 i finally gave up looking at the surroundings, roads, approach and the mess took a U turn both from road and from the decision to even consider booking a vipul flat...Thanks God i went and Manoj you are lucky dude...thank ur stars and the courier company :-)...I believe a location like Mapsko at its rate and ongoing construction is one of the best picks in that price range!!

Time will prove who is lucky ......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinesha

Amen :)...
    CommentQuote
  • time will also prove when godrej will launch :)
    CommentQuote
  • I hope , finally it turns out to be a great investment.

Originally Posted by tinesha
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinesha
    It is my pass record which has forced me 2 comment like this .....

Which I never knew, asked or doubted...but knowing now I appreciate ur record and wish you the best in continuing with it!!
    CommentQuote
  • we are discussing many projects but not bestech as an investment/end usage compared to vipul etc...
    How is it compared to all?

this project might be discussed in other threads but just wanted to have a small info on the same if other projects are also compared.
    CommentQuote
  • Not seen Bestech site either. Somebody needs to visit the site & give feedback in the forum , before we further discuss on Bestech & please discuss , Bestech in the relevant thread.
    CommentQuote
  • Forget about Godrej. What I heard is an internal arrangement has been made with Frontier to sell off phase I. The units available are less...around 145 and all pre booked. If Godrej would announce a rate closer to 3500 then it would be hard for rates to come down that level anytime going forward. I suspect the rates in Gurgaon would still go up for another 6 months before a time wise correction happens. There has been hardly any inventory releases in Gurgaon, whatever new projects got launched where taken off instantly by the investors. The prices in new projects got a jump in 3 months average time. Hard to predict a correction or stabilization of prices for the next 6 months.
    CommentQuote