Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

Last updated: March 15 2018
918 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

    where is centrum park and waht are the builder credentials.also what is the amount we are looking to invest..

    Comment


    • Re : Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

      Originally posted by psambher View Post
      icici home search is booking the flats 3300.

      I got a call from them 2 weeks back. Booking is already on.

      Mahindra aura phase 2 was also sold in a single day. Same will hpeen with Godrej.

      You can also try in centrum park. it is a good project and construction is progressing rapidly
      not possible. they might be collecting checks on their own. godrej has not authorized any body. in fact their was a mail also from company asking people not to give checks.

      Comment


      • Re : Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

        Originally posted by ujjaval View Post
        where is centrum park and waht are the builder credentials.also what is the amount we are looking to invest..
        currently priced at 2900. see the indiabulls thread for more details.

        Comment


        • Re : Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

          Centrum park is also the first project in gurgaon by indiabull located in sector-103. They have given ad in HT today. Price is 2900psf.

          Once the expressway is operational , this location will be far better than godrej.

          Now most of the projcts in sec 99-115 are luxary. Builders are quoting rs 5000 for these projects.

          The investment is C park will fetch good retuns in 3-5 years.

          Comment


          • Re : Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

            u can call icici homesearch. they claim to collect more than 50 cheques already.

            Comment


            • Re : Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

              Originally posted by psambher View Post
              u can call icici homesearch. they claim to collect more than 50 cheques already.
              great then!!!!!!!!!
              means nothing though. even for aura people had collected checks. similarly for bestech /today brokers have been collecting checks for months. what matters is when will the company take them and when will they be banked . please check with icici on this ans also ask them if they are in 6 brokerr empaneled by godrej or not.

              Comment


              • Re : Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

                Is icici offering any discounts?
                The first phase will consist of 3 towers.
                I think a total of 130 - 150 units. The units are the 3bhk & 3bhk+1SR.
                Based on number of units, if each of the 6 brokers collect 50 checks, 150 checks will get returned. What is worse is if you give your booking check to a broker that is not empanaled by godrej.

                Comment


                • Re : Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

                  MGF has not been able to sell its 80 Lakh+ 4 bedroom flats till now, even with better location and offers like subvention schemes.
                  I believe the demand for 80 lakh+ flats in the sec -80/81 area is still low.
                  Godrej might be able to sell its 70-75 lakh flats like hot cakes but it will not be easy to sell the 80 lakh flats
                  The stories of cheque collection etc is just a gimmick by the broker community -- comments ?

                  Comment


                  • Re : Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

                    Originally posted by gaurav123 View Post
                    MGF has not been able to sell its 80 Lakh+ 4 bedroom flats till now, even with better location and offers like subvention schemes.
                    I believe the demand for 80 lakh+ flats in the sec -80/81 area is still low.
                    Godrej might be able to sell its 70-75 lakh flats like hot cakes but it will not be easy to sell the 80 lakh flats
                    The stories of cheque collection etc is just a gimmick by the broker community -- comments ?
                    Its not even a gimmik any more!!!
                    the company says dont give checks and still people do just for the feel good factor. the brokers just fan it....

                    Comment


                    • Re : Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

                      Guys any update on Godrej Frontier ? layouts/pricing/launch date is still not out

                      Have attached the project brochure.
                      Attached Files

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X