Dear All,

If any body has any information on this project, please share it in the forum
Read more
891 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Mohit,

yes i took same road (Heritage/ Minda). Same raod goes to 86/92 projects (Dlf/ raheja/ Cresent) as well.

regs.
    CommentQuote
  • Dispute between Godrej and Frontier

I have heard that this project has been put on HOLD ...do anyone have any info on same..?
    CommentQuote
  • Hearing it for the first time. Could be a rumor.

Originally Posted by Sahil_184
    I have heard that this project has been put on HOLD ...do anyone have any info on same..?
    CommentQuote
  • Update on Godrej

I had a word with one of the officer in Godrej.He spoke to me in details and told that the range will be somewhere 3500-3700/sft.They might launch tomorrow or somewhere next week.
    Sad thing is that they have only 40 units as 3HK available and unfortunately all of them are booked :bab (38):.The reason he gave was that they had given preference to old customer.There is nothing called prelaunch.
    So then next available unit is 2300SFT 4 BHK, with price of 35-37/sft it will be in the range of 85-90 or morebased on PLC.
    Seems to be expnsive bet at this time.However Godrej is studying market and will surely make use of the hype.
    I tried to call tody and alll the numers were switched off.I assume this is due to sunday, otherwise that dispute rumur might have some grounds ....who knows.:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • U seem to be right on this. As per information floating in the market, only 4 BHK's units would be available for booking on the launch of Godrej , as all of 3 BHK's & some of 4 BHK's have been pre booked.

No confirmation on the price yet , but it looks that it is going to be definitely above 3500.

Originally Posted by Jiten1
    I had a word with one of the officer in Godrej.He spoke to me in details and told that the range will be somewhere 3500-3700/sft.They might launch tomorrow or somewhere next week.
    Sad thing is that they have only 40 units as 3HK available and unfortunately all of them are booked :bab (38):.The reason he gave was that they had given preference to old customer.There is nothing called prelaunch.
    So then next available unit is 2300SFT 4 BHK, with price of 35-37/sft it will be in the range of 85-90 or morebased on PLC.
    Seems to be expnsive bet at this time.However Godrej is studying market and will surely make use of the hype.
    I tried to call tody and alll the numers were switched off.I assume this is due to sunday, otherwise that dispute rumur might have some grounds ....who knows.:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • The launch is very close. It could be tomorrow or within this week.
    Price would somewhat we all have evaluated and reached a conclusion. Godrej would be thanking God that their price estimators need not have to work much on the basic price. However, premium and affordability is what the estimators would have to work hard on looking at the current market scenario.
    CommentQuote
  • If Today's/Tulip/CHD can launch at prices between 3600 to 3800 , a price of 3500 plus , for Godrej looks justified.

In fact , i find the projects , which r right on NH8 like Palm Hills/Godrej etc.. , to be better placed than projects on the Sohna rd.

Also Godrej is a much bigger brand , with assured quality , than any of the three mentioned Sohna road projects .

I would certainly bet on Godrej , than on the recently launched Today's/Tulip/CHD , if Godrej is priced around 3500.
    CommentQuote
  • I would not mind going for a 4 BHK flat or penthouse in godrej if available.

At the same time as manoj mentioned about TATA's project looks lucrative.
    CommentQuote
  • Availability of bookings in Phase 1 of Godrej , is going to be a big issue.
    CommentQuote
  • I am not sure about the phase ...I heard that there will be only 280 units for now...may be total is more ..around 500..ut there wont e more it seems.It is luxury project with less units and more area...total area of the property is 11-14 acre.
    3500... seems on highher side when compared with EMMAR PALM HILLS...that is closer to everything and availalble for 3600/sft.
    CommentQuote
  • Emaar Palm Hills is at 3849 & not 3600 in original booking. This rate of 3849 is also all set for revision to 3999 , when Emaar releases the next phase of apartments.
    CommentQuote
  • Looks like the launch will not happen this week also!!!!
    the wait continues.....
    is godrej going the bestech way????

Originally Posted by amit2222
    The launch is very close. It could be tomorrow or within this week.
    Price would somewhat we all have evaluated and reached a conclusion. Godrej would be thanking God that their price estimators need not have to work much on the basic price. However, premium and affordability is what the estimators would have to work hard on looking at the current market scenario.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitMM
    Looks like the launch will not happen this week also!!!!
    the wait continues.....
    is godrej going the bestech way????
    wats the reason for delay is it pending approvals or a marketting tactic to heat up the market
    CommentQuote
  • I think they have seen the heat in the market...they are collecting cheques through 4 authorised partners, looks like they have to decide the range 3500 or 3700.Since frontier project was a failure....Godrej will not take any chances this time....
    I amreally surprised to see www.frontierprojects.in godrej has not even changed a single pic...
    I wish they release more units of 3BHk as 4 BHK will be damn expensive considering todays senerio..
    CommentQuote
  • Do u know who the authorized partners are?
    CommentQuote