Collapse

Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

Last updated: March 15 2018
918 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

Any updates on Godrej? price? launch date etc. etc..? Brokers r telling me that the launch is due shortly, but no date or price is being confirmed
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

As expressed by few members on the above post, I also think that the project is same what Frontier launched in 2008.

"Bhumi Pujan & Project launch on 9th December 2008."

I wonder what happened to the project bookings in 2008.

Godrej is an excellent builder.... I hope it takes care of the concerns mentioned in the above posts.

Appreciate if members post the news of the launch immediately once they come to know about it.

Comment

Any update on launch date & price...

Godrej Sector 80 Gurgaon Residential

18 August 2010 Flats, Apartments for Sale, Location:Gurgaon
        Coming SOON!!! Bang on NH8 !!!
        Great Location Sec 80
        Area: 1475 sq ft to 2360 sq ft
        planned ahead and acquired prime land on NH 8 in Sector 80, Gurgaon, India, where the company is developing a group housing project comprising 503 premium apartments. In approx. 14 acres of land, just off Delhi-Jaipur highway i.e. NH 8. This highway is considered one of the best highways in the country.
        These residential apartments,towers in Gurgaon,India, have great location advantage, since it is equipped with a 24 meters service road and 36 meters wide green belt adjoining the 8-lane National Highway No.8. The company has already obtained licence for the aforesaid land from the Director Town & Country Planning, Haryana, and the development process has also initiated.
        SALIENT FEATURES OF GROUP HOUSING • Charming landscape gardens with benches
        • Spacious front & back lawns
        • Spacious driveway
        • Swimming pool
        • Health-club/Gymnasium
        • Steam/sauna/Jacuzzi
        • Yoga/meditation hall
        • A/C lobby & waiting hall at the ground floor
        • Jogging track
        • Tennis court
        • Temple
        • 100% Power back-up
        • 24*7 Three-tier security
        • 24 Hour water supply
        • Fire alarm system in the common area
        • Proximity card access control
        • Gas pipeline to apartments
        • Boom barriers at the entry & exit
        • Earthquake resistant structure
        • Visitors car parking area

Comment

More Info

About Godrej Properties Limited:
          Established in 1990, Godrej Properties Limited (GPL) brings the Godrej Group philosophy of innovation and excellence to the real estate industry. GPL aspires to be among India’s top three real estate companies while continuing to be the most trusted name in the industry. GPL has completed several landmark projects and is currently developing significant projects in eleven cities across India. Throughout its operations, GPL aims to deliver superior value to all stakeholders through extraordinary and imaginative spaces created out of deep customer focus and insight.
          Godrej Properties Ltd. (GPL) is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and The National Stock Exchange (NSE).
          GPL has received several recognitions of its processes and performance which include receiving the ‘Best Business Practices’ award for the year 2009 and ‘Corporate Governance of the Year, 2008' award from Accommodation Times. GPL has also featured as the #1 ranked real estate developer for 2 consecutive years (2009 and 2010) in 'India’s Best Companies to Work For’ survey, conducted by ‘The Economic Times’ and ‘The Great Place To Work Institute’
          About the Project:
          The project, strategically located within NCR’s growth corridor, has frontage on NH-8, Sec.80, Gurgaon and is close to the industrial township of Manesar. The project has excellent connectivity with Delhi and its satellite towns through NH 8 and it is walking distance from the proposed Metro station. The project site is located approx 20 km from the Indira Gandhi International Airport. There are three 5-star hotels projects underway and two golf courses in the vicinity. And this project will be constructed by L&T, a very well known in Construction field.
          Detailed Accommodation Sheet of Project of Godrej Properties Limited in sector-80, Gurgaon

TYPE 3 BHK + Study 4 BHK + Study Condominium Penthouse

Area in sq.ft (Tentatively) 1500-1700 1800-2000 2860 3160

Basic price (Tentatively) 2900-3000/- sq.ft

Booking Amount 5.5 LACS 6.3 LACS 8.6LACS 9.5 LACS

Cheque should be in Favor of Godrej Properties Limited

AFTERWARDS CONSTRUCTION LINKED PLAN: - CONSTRUCTION STARTS WITHIN 3-MONTH.

Comment

Has the booking started for this project?
            Layout plans/payment plans.....if anybody has now?

Comment

not yet. the details should be available hopefully next week.

Comment

Hi,

Are you sure about the prices ??

Location wise seems to be a good project and construction by L&T is icing on top of cake.

As per market information it's a highway property so will see high appreciation in future.

Any info about broker's discount and other inaugural discount ???

Comment

hi all of u i am new to this forum & find this space very useful for all real state investors & end users

godrej property sector - 80 looks like a very good project in good location for people who want to invest or who want to live here in the next 2 years time

just to tell all of u people i am living in south delhi & also interested in this project for my family as a second house

i was in mumbai last month & talk to the godrej people ,they r sure to launch this project very soon ( last week of august).
                  This project is a joint venture with fronteir group & they will be coming out with a 3bhk & 4bhk flats with a price of nearly 60L ( all inclusive for 1700 sft 3bhk )

earlier they were expecting to launch 2700/ sft but now thanks to some crazy demand in real state we may have a hard time to get the desire flat 2700/sft B.S.P

i still feel they will going to give a good & a fair deal for all users

godrej property is one of the best builder in india & with L&T doing the constuction this will definately be one of the best project in gurgaon right now for all of us

at the end all depends on the price they will offer for this project

please add if u know something about this project

cheers all
                  s I m

Comment

Project is being launched by 30th August or latest in the first week of Sept. 2010. Price is still not confirmed.
                    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Frontier Group

Any update if it is same project by Frontier Group relaunched by Godrej now....

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X