Dear All,

If any body has any information on this project, please share it in the forum
Read more
891 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,

Are you sure about the prices ??

Location wise seems to be a good project and construction by L&T is icing on top of cake.

As per market information it's a highway property so will see high appreciation in future.

Any info about broker's discount and other inaugural discount ???
    CommentQuote
  • hi all of u :) i am new to this forum & find this space very useful for all real state investors & end users

godrej property sector - 80 looks like a very good project in good location for people who want to invest or who want to live here in the next 2 years time

just to tell all of u people i am living in south delhi & also interested in this project for my family as a second house

i was in mumbai last month & talk to the godrej people ,they r sure to launch this project very soon ( last week of august).
    This project is a joint venture with fronteir group & they will be coming out with a 3bhk & 4bhk flats with a price of nearly 60L ( all inclusive for 1700 sft 3bhk )

earlier they were expecting to launch 2700/ sft but now thanks to some crazy demand in real state we may have a hard time to get the desire flat 2700/sft B.S.P

i still feel they will going to give a good & a fair deal for all users

godrej property is one of the best builder in india & with L&T doing the constuction this will definately be one of the best project in gurgaon right now for all of us

at the end all depends on the price they will offer for this project

please add if u know something about this project

cheers all :bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • Project is being launched by 30th August or latest in the first week of Sept. 2010. Price is still not confirmed.
    CommentQuote
  • Frontier Group

:bab (45):

Any update if it is same project by Frontier Group relaunched by Godrej now....

:bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinesha
    :bab (45):

Any update if it is same project by Frontier Group relaunched by Godrej now....

http://frontierprojects.in/frontier_garden_vista/index.htm

:bab (4):

The site says BSP is 2700. Is this project being launched with this BSP or is it the older BSP of Frontier?

R they accepting bookings?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    The site says BSP is 2700. Is this project being launched with this BSP or is it the older BSP of Frontier?

R they accepting bookings?

I do not have information about this . We need 2 know if it is old wine in new bottle with Godrej brand . If it is true than I prefer Bestech over Godrej as for this particular project all planning & approval already done by Frontier Group . Godrej will just be doing marketing...

We need 2 find truth b4 taking decision .... :bab (34):
    CommentQuote
  • Tinesha,

What negatives would be associated with the project, if in fact "it is old wine, in a new bottle". If all approvals were taken by Frontier earlier & now if the marketing will be done by Godrej & as being said that construction would be done by L & T, why do u think, there would be a negative effect.
    CommentQuote
  • This project was launched in 2008 & it was not selling . I understand construction work will also start very soon that means Godrej has just taken over from old project of Frontier.. If it is true that means it is not real Godrej project...
    CommentQuote
    This project was launched in 2008 & it was not selling . I understand construction work will also start very soon that means Godrej has just taken over from old project of Frontier.. If it is true that means it is not real Godrej project...

U could be right, but the way i understand this is that, when in 2008 , this project was launched there was negligible market for projects on NH8. Moreover, since Frontier is no big name in RE, the project flopped.Plans were got approved by Frontier, but what really matters is execution of plans/marketing & construction quality, which would now be under Godrej & L&T respectively.

Please comment
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    U could be right, but the way i understand this is that, when in 2008 , this project was launched there was negligible market for projects on NH8. Moreover, since Frontier is no big name in RE, the project flopped.Plans were got approved by Frontier, but what really matters is execution of plans/marketing & construction quality, which would now be under Godrej & L&T respectively.

Please comment

This project should be interesting only at lower price say around 2700-2800 . Moreover we should be ready to pay 40 to 50 % within 6 months as construction will start within 3 months of launch date. There are not many people ready for such payment in that area..
    CommentQuote
    This project should be interesting only at lower price say around 2700-2800 . Moreover we should be ready to pay 40 to 50 % within 6 months as construction will start within 3 months of launch date. There are not many people ready for such payment in that area..

Yes, the investors would have to shell out 30 to 40% of the apartment price , to get returns & that is why many investors would shy away, but investors who would go for it, should get handsome returns.
    CommentQuote
  • Good 4 end users who are looking 4 early possession . Resale for short term investors can be a problem as upfront will be too high..
    CommentQuote
  • Early possession in this area is of no use...Its not at all a place as of now to live ...too early possession in such an area is also not good.. Same is for GTL in Sec 70 Gurgaon, or Antariksh in sec 84 Gurgaon..
    And regarding 2008 launches as Manoja mentioned, I remember Orris, Vatika, Bestech on Sohna Road, Tata Residency, Raheja and all were charging the Pre-Recession peak rates. In fact Tulip Petals in Sec 89, Some of my friends booked in Tulip, one booked in Vatika , some other were looking at Sec 37C/D projects. But as recession started ...All projects got a kind of frozen and now after recession is getting over..are now being re launched with "Affordable" factors, reduced sizes...
    CommentQuote
  • the price on website says wrf 2008 .it was launched at that price in 2008
    CommentQuote
  • How far inside is this project from NH8?
    Regarding Frontier's name associated with the project, I don't see any issue. Right now it is being called as Godrej project and will be known by the same only.

Also do we know whether Godrej will re-plan the project or will just follow the already approved plans by Frontier?
    CommentQuote