Dear All,

If any body has any information on this project, please share it in the forum
Read more
891 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Godrej has not authorized anybody to collect cheques. If Brokers r
    collecting cheques , it is their own initiative.
    CommentQuote
  • The Godrej Project has been a mystery for even the property dealers who have been collecting the cheques!!

For those considering Emaar Palm Hills:
    Please note that while the Emaar has the reputation for delivering premium projects, the specifications for this particular project are basic. Also, most of the Projects that are trying to position themselves as premium (including Mapsko Royale Ville and Godrej project) do not have 2BHKs. As of now, this is the only Project from Grade A builder with good location in this belt. However, the proposed projects from Bestech and Godrej once launched will compete with this Project in terms of builder repute.
    CommentQuote
  • Bestech as a builder is not the same class as Emaar or Godrej.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Members,

What do you think will be resale price of emaar emerald 350 Sq yard floor?
    worth buying?? or palm hills or godrej?
    Please suggest.
    CommentQuote
  • Emaar floors would the best , but the other two r also pretty good . Though , i doubt , u would be able to get a 3 BHK in Phase 1 booking of Godrej .
    CommentQuote
  • godrej launch on saturday

price of 3700 bsp . two sizes 1780 and 2220 , both 3bhk with servant quarter. it seems phase 1 is already sold out and may get booking in phase2.

pls comment 3700 bsp , is it worth ?
    CommentQuote
  • What is your source for this info.?

I have been also told that Godrej is being launched in the next 3/4 days , but i got no information on the price & yes , all 3 BHK's r already booked . U would have the option to book only 4 BHK's .

Originally Posted by tinku2007
    godrej launch on saturday

price of 3700 bsp . two sizes 1780 and 2220 , both 3bhk with servant quarter. it seems phase 1 is already sold out and may get booking in phase2.

pls comment 3700 bsp , is it worth ?
    CommentQuote
  • I thought the 3BR that is 1700sq ft does not have servant room.
    The one that is 2100sq ft has a servant room.

There is PLC as well.. seems like anything facing inside has a 175/sq ft PLC
    CommentQuote
  • Details of Godrej project r out now -

Each broker empaneled has been alloted 1 of 1790 & 4 of 2200 sq. feet units ( for each of the phases ).
    Phase 1 & Phase 2 have been launched together. Price of Phase1 is 3550 & of Phase 2 is 3700.

Booking amount is 5 L. 20 % payment ( including booking amount ) has to be made within 45 days.

Lock in is till 30 % payment is made or 6 months , which ever is later.
    CommentQuote
  • only 1 of the 1780's? .... whoever gets it makes 150/sq ft right off the bat. Not bad for the people with connections .. Such a scam.!!
    CommentQuote
  • Completely agree with you...highly disappointing
    CommentQuote
  • I am not clear if we can still get booking in ph-2 for 1700 sq ft flat or it is already fully booked ?
    CommentQuote
  • Phase 2 , 1790 sq . feet is available. For Phase 1 , its not.
    CommentQuote
  • How can I get a 1790sq ft in phase-2 ?
    CommentQuote
  • Brokers who have been empaneled were verbally informed yesterday night. They would be getting formal communication from Godrej today & we can expect an ad by Godrej on the launch date & brokers.
    CommentQuote