Dear All,

If any body has any information on this project, please share it in the forum
Read more
891 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Do you know if brokers are passing bac any discounts if we book 2200 sq ft in Godrej in Ph 1/2?

My broker is saying no discount can be passed bck in this deal.

Any thoughts/pointers?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Phase 2 , 1790 sq . feet is available. For Phase 1 , its not.

What will be cost of 1790 sq ft flat ( all inclusive except plc ) ?
    CommentQuote
  • On a rough estimate it should be near to 75/76.00 L in Phase 2.

Originally Posted by tinesha
    What will be cost of 1790 sq ft flat ( all inclusive except plc ) ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    On a rough estimate it should be near to 75/76.00 L in Phase 2.

My estimate is 80-82 L ( if one plc is included )
    CommentQuote
  • Please advise

Manoja and other learned members ,

please tell me one or two of of these empannelled brokers . I work in Gurgaon and want to buy one smaller unit for self use .

Rgds,
    CommentQuote
  • I am getting 2 % discount.

Originally Posted by tinku2007
    Do you know if brokers are passing bac any discounts if we book 2200 sq ft in Godrej in Ph 1/2?

My broker is saying no discount can be passed bck in this deal.

Any thoughts/pointers?
    CommentQuote
  • manoja

pls PM the name and number of broker

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hey , come on , i am investor/end user , like anybody else in this forum. It was just a coincidence , that i happened to have info. on Godrej before others.

There r many,many members in the forum , who r much more knowledgeable & experienced than me on RE . RE is a continuous learning process , the more u share/discuss , the more knowledge u gain.

Originally Posted by arorar
    dear ManojA ,

You are quickest and have the best info. Sitting at Shimla and knowing all ..great indeed

Please Please Please give me the details of your broker who's giving 2% discount .

I want to book one for self use . my email id is arorariocl.co.in.

Can you share your cell no. , I want to talk to you .

rgds,
    Rajan
    CommentQuote
  • thank you

dear manojA ,

thanks . you are not just good but full of humility as well .

rgds
    CommentQuote
  • arorar ,

Personal Cell Nos. , e mail ID's , broker details etc..should not be put up in the forum. PM , it to the concerned person , if u r interested in sharing it with somebody.

Please delete yr. post . U can get banned.
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry , message removed , am new ..was not aware

Sorry ...I am new and was not aware ..messages on personal details have been removed ..will take care in future

rgds
    CommentQuote
  • Go through the FAQ section.

Originally Posted by arorar
    Sorry to consume ur energy n time , how do we PM messages to members in this forum ..where is the link
    CommentQuote
  • There is still some confusion about the actual status of godrej...
    as per the company the channel aprtners have been decided but not been informed.
    this would happen by today evening. also the exact quota alloted to each broker is not open.

now for the good news for end users.
    Godrej has set aside a quota for end users and they will take bookings from individuals on first come first serve basis.
    so my sincere advice to all forum members is that if they can get through a broker excellent( and get discount too:bab (59):)
    otherwise please reach HOTEL MAPLES on NH8 on 23rd saturday. they start taking bookings at 10 am. so be there as early as possible and try to get one

hope this helps
    ( please do verify this from the company although i trust my source but you nvere know in gurgaon market)
    CommentQuote
  • amit

the broker im working with is not offering any discount :-(
    CommentQuote
  • Wonderful Inputs

great Amit MM ,

great inputs amitMM .this is a good new for end users . i have called couple of brokers and no one is committing to give the smaller unit at all . this is a nice thing Godrej has done by keeping quota for end users as well .

i hear ( from a broker ) brokers are getting the forms soon from the company and they will then give it to their clients .

rgds
    CommentQuote