Dear All,

If any body has any information on this project, please share it in the forum
Read more
891 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • why should he..:bab (45):

this is very rare situation for brokers where they can afford to keep the entire commission and still sell their units...

they are taking full advantage of the demand like aura.

try finding a benevolent broker who can share his gains

Originally Posted by tinku2007
    amit

the broker im working with is not offering any discount :-(
    CommentQuote
  • Great info.. I hope we get clarity soon.

Originally Posted by AmitMM
    There is still some confusion about the actual status of godrej...
    as per the company the channel aprtners have been decided but not been informed.
    this would happen by today evening. also the exact quota alloted to each broker is not open.

now for the good news for end users.
    Godrej has set aside a quota for end users and they will take bookings from individuals on first come first serve basis.
    so my sincere advice to all forum members is that if they can get through a broker excellent( and get discount too:bab (59):)
    otherwise please reach HOTEL MAPLES on NH8 on 23rd saturday. they start taking bookings at 10 am. so be there as early as possible and try to get one

hope this helps
    ( please do verify this from the company although i trust my source but you nvere know in gurgaon market)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Great info.. I hope we get clarity soon.

Confused. Should I go with a broker with zero discount or should I go directly to the company.

Even if the broker gives no discount but assures an allotment vis a vis me going to a place where there would be hundreds others and hope to get a unit amongst them again at no discount. So to my mind even if there is no discount but a confirmed allotment then going through a broker makes sense. If the deal on commercials is same then a confirmed allotment is what I would go for provided I want to get a booking done.
    CommentQuote
  • I find it very strange people dying to get a unit in a project in the middle of NH8 10 + Km away from main gurgaaon...and there are no development no both sides of the project sites....

People getting crazy for the project even at 3500-3700...a bull market really makes people do all sort of things....

Why the hell anybody wnat to buy 3700 in godrej when they can get 4000 near the extension road....

DLF and vatika were good projects and they struggoed to sell their projects in these locations......

Defies all logoc to me..the crazyness over godrej

The ares is atleast five years away from being inhabitated...almost near manesar....

I agree godrej is a safe bet as far as the developer is concerned...but definately not a buy at these prices..people shelling out 80 lakhs for a project so far away from main gurgaon....
    CommentQuote
  • if you trust your broker to get the confirmed booking go with him...
    yes what matters is the booking..
    ( i only wonder with so many forum members in touch with so many empaneled brokers...... who are with the wrong/bluffing ones:bab (4):)

Originally Posted by Trex2311
    Confused. Should I go with a broker with zero discount or should I go directly to the company.

Even if the broker gives no discount but assures an allotment vis a vis me going to a place where there would be hundreds others and hope to get a unit amongst them again at no discount. So to my mind even if there is no discount but a confirmed allotment then going through a broker makes sense. If the deal on commercials is same then a confirmed allotment is what I would go for provided I want to get a booking done.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Trex2311

Do not trust brokers if u r serious 2 book flat in Godrej .
    CommentQuote
  • Tinesha and Manoj,

are you looking to book in godrej????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Tinesha and Manoj,

It is good investment as Godrej has All India clientage....I hv no money left 4 Godrej as already invested in other projects...
    CommentQuote
  • Not yet decided on it.

I have a 2250 sq. feet unit blocked for me with a broker , but i am looking at a 1765 one. Waiting for a broker to give me a confirmed 1765 unit on some discount ( There is confusion on the sizes , whether its 1765 or 1790 & 2200 or 2250)

Originally Posted by amit001
    Tinesha and Manoj,

CommentQuote
  • The location looks far but still is approachable and if a universal builder can sell at 3175/- psqft in Sec 82 and a JMD at 2600/- psqft in Sec 95 then Godrej at 3700/- ( given the fact that L&T would be constructing with a new technology. As my broker told me no seepages and a very strong construction) then why not this project. Also I am not looking to invest to buy a home. For how long does one wait to buy a home and that too if I do not have cash to pay for projects on the Sohna Road. I want to feel safe & secure with my money. Even if it is tad higher I would buy Godrej.

Also it is not about trusting the broker but the fact that the broker has told me that he would get my allotment done by tomorrow evening. If that does not happen then I would go the open draw and try to get a booking. Hence though at zero discount still I hope to finally be able to get a unit. If it about discounts only then one should go for Mapsko, Orris & Vatika ( delayed by two years i.e. the Gurgaon 21 & Lifestyle Homes) but surpisingly they are also at 3000/- plus rates from the primary market. Hence I am going to take a call today between Godrej original booking or a secondary buy for DLF new town heights.
    CommentQuote
  • If u trust yr. broker , go with him. I expect a riot like situation , on Saturday , when Godrej does direct bookings. Remember what happened in Mahindra Aura 2. Police was finally called & they had to resort to a lathi charge , on the poor guys ,who were there to make some money or as end users.

CommentQuote
  • U could be right , but i feel Godrej at 3550/3700 is a much better buy than Today's/CHD/Tulip at somewhere near to 3600/3700 .

Originally Posted by amit001
    I find it very strange people dying to get a unit in a project in the middle of NH8 10 + Km away from main gurgaaon...and there are no development no both sides of the project sites....

People getting crazy for the project even at 3500-3700...a bull market really makes people do all sort of things....

Why the hell anybody wnat to buy 3700 in godrej when they can get 4000 near the extension road....

DLF and vatika were good projects and they struggoed to sell their projects in these locations......

Defies all logoc to me..the crazyness over godrej

The ares is atleast five years away from being inhabitated...almost near manesar....

I agree godrej is a safe bet as far as the developer is concerned...but definately not a buy at these prices..people shelling out 80 lakhs for a project so far away from main gurgaon....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    If u trust yr. broker , go with him. I expect a riot like situation , on Saturday , when Godrej does direct bookings. Remember what happened in Mahindra Aura 2. Police was finally called & they had to resort to a lathi charge , on the poor guys ,who were there to make some money or as end users.

It is not about trusting the Broker. This guy has said he would give me a confirmation by tomorrow evening. If he does not do that then I would be going in the open draw.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinesha
    Do not trust brokers if u r serious 2 book flat in Godrej .

Incidentally if the project is not good in terms of location, and if it is overpriced then why are so many members discussing & analysing it. I mean why so much of interest in something which is not good as per some members.
    CommentQuote
  • The market is overheated right now & one can expect a time wise / price correction of some areas, soon after Diwali/New year.

A lot of hype has been created on Godrej & with so many people lining up to book Godrej , it could be a classic case of " herd mentality " .

Forums like this are meant for a healthy debate & evaluate pros & cons of RE investments.

Incidentally if the project is not good in terms of location, and if it is overpriced then why are so many members discussing & analysing it. I mean why so much of interest in something which is not good as per some members.
    CommentQuote