Dear All,

If any body has any information on this project, please share it in the forum
Read more
Reply
891 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • when the pie is small even a few fingers look enough.
    the fun is what would happen if the units were 600-800 like other projectsand open to all brokers.
    as wise men say... keep the veil on and there would be a crowd to have a peek:bab (59):

    Originally Posted by Trex2311
    Incidentally if the project is not good in terms of location, and if it is overpriced then why are so many members discussing & analysing it. I mean why so much of interest in something which is not good as per some members.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitMM
    when the pie is small even a few fingers look enough.
    the fun is what would happen if the units were 600-800 like other projectsand open to all brokers.
    as wise men say... keep the veil on and there would be a crowd to have a peek:bab (59):

    Rightly said and now I am again in a delimma to book or not. I dont know. I guess I need to see the details before giving my cheque. It could actually be much ado about nothing.
    CommentQuote
  • AmitMM,

    Very rightly said. True response to the project can be gauged only when number of units is large enough & open to all brokers.


    Originally Posted by AmitMM
    when the pie is small even a few fingers look enough.
    the fun is what would happen if the units were 600-800 like other projectsand open to all brokers.
    as wise men say... keep the veil on and there would be a crowd to have a peek:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • on a serious note if anybody can get a 1790 unit in phase I/3500-3600 grab it.
    you will make money on it
    dont bother for the 2200 unit.
    at 1cr better spend 4500-5000 and get into gc extn

    Originally Posted by Trex2311
    Rightly said and now I am again in a delimma to book or not. I dont know. I guess I need to see the details before giving my cheque. It could actually be much ado about nothing.
    CommentQuote
  • amit

    will 2200 unit cost 1 cr?( at bsp of 3550 as per my broker )
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitMM
    on a serious note if anybody can get a 1790 unit in phase I/3500-3600 grab it.
    you will make money on it
    dont bother for the 2200 unit.
    at 1cr better spend 4500-5000 and get into gc extn


    Very Good Thinking.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    AmitMM,

    Very rightly said. True response to the project can be gauged only when number of units is large enough & open to all brokers.



    But if the number of units were large and there would have been many brokers ( creating a huge confusion and misselling) I am doubtful the project would have piqued this kinda interest. After all it is the supply & demand mismatch which gives a premium to any product. I mean if the supply ( in this case a reliable builder) is adequate then obviously there would be no frenzy. If all the exisiting builders delivered what they promised then that would be a utpoian situation and have no room for investors. So I feel the hype around this project is justified.

    Honestly if the possibility of a gain was not there would the investors in this forum be interested in buying this project notwithstanding the builder's reputation and the so called superiorty of the product.

    So if we all are driven by gains then I find it bad in humour to try and paint someone ( broker - builder ) as unscrupulous. May be we all can be charged guilty for the same thing. I hope this is not a case of grapes not reachable being sour.

    It would be great if a senior member can dispassionately do an analysis of the project as that would help me making a decision. I am definitely not looking to invest in this or any other project as of now and scrambling to buy a house first. ( Based on the members discusion in this forum did not get a booking done in Today)
    CommentQuote
  • Roughly 92/93 L , without any PLC's.

    Correct me , if i am wrong.

    Originally Posted by tinku2007
    amit

    will 2200 unit cost 1 cr?( at bsp of 3550 as per my broker )
    CommentQuote
  • I do agree. Seems to be the correct approach.

    Originally Posted by AmitMM
    on a serious note if anybody can get a 1790 unit in phase I/3500-3600 grab it.
    you will make money on it
    dont bother for the 2200 unit.
    at 1cr better spend 4500-5000 and get into gc extn
    CommentQuote
  • This project is coming up in JV with Frontier, the same builder has already sold almost 150 units 2950 in Dec 2008. so now for Godrej only 200 units left to sell in the open market. this may be one the reason, why there is so much MARAMAARI on booking.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinku2007
    amit

    will 2200 unit cost 1 cr?( at bsp of 3550 as per my broker )


    my calculation
    bsp 3550
    edc/idc 375
    plc 150
    ifms 50
    club 50000
    parking 2-- 400000
    makes it about 95 L
    CommentQuote
  • thanks amit
    CommentQuote
  • Some more components in price

    there are two more components to the price - one is the service tax which will be 2.5% of the cost . the second would be the registration - 5/6/7 percent depending on gender of owner .

    this would add on around 5-6 lacs more

    rgds
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arorar
    there are two more components to the price - one is the service tax which will be 2.5% of the cost . the second would be the registration - 5/6/7 percent depending on gender of owner .

    this would add on around 5-6 lacs more

    rgds


    Add
    90K for power backup for 5KWA
    EEC +FFC = Rs 100 sq ft...
    CommentQuote
  • Now , all discounts have been withdrawn by most brokers. 1700's unit r available only in Phase 2 & as per brokers , units of 2200's sq. feet sizes of Phase 1 also would be fully booked shortly .

    Looks like brokers r creating more hype , for the kill.
    CommentQuote