Dear All,

If any body has any information on this project, please share it in the forum
Read more
891 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by tinku2007
    members

even i doubt for 3550 bsp with standard specification is it worth ?

i got to know from my broker that specifiction r standard ??

so is this a standard pffering or a premium apt offering ? i was thinking that this is a premium project .....

wonder what is premium now?? looks like the price is the only thing

These are my two cents on the project.

Is it a premium project. Undoubtedly it is. Is premium only defined as a jacuzzi, modular kitchen & A/Cs in the house etc. Well to my mind these are depreciating fixtures and which would survive for may be next ten odd years and which can be easily purchased from the market at an extra cost. What cannot be altered is the basic structure of the property. I had a long discussion with my broker about the new kind of construction which is planned for this project. The construction would be done with no bricks, no joints and hence a seamless construction. As per Godrej L&T would consruct this house completion one floor at a time by casting the entire floor. This implies that the house would not ever have the problems of seepage, plaster coming off etc etc. Also the strength of the building would be superb and would be definitely sesmic zone resistant. If this is not premium then to my mind nothing can be premium. Infact to verify this thing I spoke to a friend of mine who is a civil engineer and he confirmed that the sheer technology and material used in this kind of construction would take the cost (not price but cost) up by 40%. So this is like buying a car with less external features but a robust engine. After all other than those who expect to make a buck, people like me who intend to stay would be happy that they have a property which would withstand the vagaries of time for the next 30-40 years.

Regarding price being high at 3550. Well Sohna Road under construction properties are commanding 1000-1200 cash premium ( price in the range of 3500+) in the secondary market. I do not have cash and these properties would not be constructed before two years( i am talking about underconstruction projects leave aside the just launched ones). So as a end user I am much more at peace that I am going for a builder where I get peace of mind and confidence of a good product delivered on time. Sirs delivered on time as promised. Yes people who wanted to invest and then make money on by selling it to an end user may not find the product attractive but for a buyers like me this is the project to be in. I might get proven wrong if Godrej also goes the way other builders have and deafults otherwise this is a good project for end users.
    CommentQuote
  • I am booking in Godrej as an investor & i am booking one 3 BHK ( I hope , i do get a confirmed booking ) . Godrej name means quality & i feel that it would fetch me good returns in a year or so , since for an end user , quality of the product & the name associated with it is quite important.

I have said this earlier too , that it is much better investing here in Godrej than Today's/CHD/Tulip at about 3600/3700 , just because they r on Sohna rd.

Originally Posted by Trex2311
    These are my two cents on the project.

Is it a premium project. Undoubtedly it is. Is premium only defined as a jacuzzi, modular kitchen & A/Cs in the house etc. Well to my mind these are depreciating fixtures and which would survive for may be next ten odd years and which can be easily purchased from the market at an extra cost. What cannot be altered is the basic structure of the property. I had a long discussion with my broker about the new kind of construction which is planned for this project. The construction would be done with no bricks, no joints and hence a seamless construction. As per Godrej L&T would consruct this house completion one floor at a time by casting the entire floor. This implies that the house would not ever have the problems of seepage, plaster coming off etc etc. Also the strength of the building would be superb and would be definitely sesmic zone resistant. If this is not premium then to my mind nothing can be premium. Infact to verify this thing I spoke to a friend of mine who is a civil engineer and he confirmed that the sheer technology and material used in this kind of construction would take the cost (not price but cost) up by 40%. So this is like buying a car with less external features but a robust engine. After all other than those who expect to make a buck, people like me who intend to stay would be happy that they have a property which would withstand the vagaries of time for the next 30-40 years.

Regarding price being high at 3550. Well Sohna Road under construction properties are commanding 1000-1200 cash premium ( price in the range of 3500+) in the secondary market. I do not have cash and these properties would not be constructed before two years( i am talking about underconstruction projects leave aside the just launched ones). So as a end user I am much more at peace that I am going for a builder where I get peace of mind and confidence of a good product delivered on time. Sirs delivered on time as promised. Yes people who wanted to invest and then make money on by selling it to an end user may not find the product attractive but for a buyers like me this is the project to be in. I might get proven wrong if Godrej also goes the way other builders have and deafults otherwise this is a good project for end users.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Trex2311
    please send me a pm and i would reply

Hello,

Can you please share the broker contact details pls.

PD
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I am booking in Godrej as an investor & i am booking one 3 BHK ( I hope , i do get a confirmed booking ) . Godrej name means quality & i feel that it would fetch me good returns in a year or so , since for an end user , quality of the product & the name associated with it is quite important.

I have said this earlier too , that it is much better investing here in Godrej than Today's/CHD/Tulip at about 3600/3700 , just because they r on Sohna rd.

Manoja, What size you are getting and at what rate?
    CommentQuote
  • 1765/1790 sq . feet ( i will have confirmation tomorrow , since there is some confusion on the sizes ) at 3550 ( no discount ) . Booking is not yet confirmed. Would know only tomorrow , whether i get it or not .

Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Manoja, What size you are getting and at what rate?
    CommentQuote
  • Any body has clarity on the sizes of apartments of Godrej ?
    CommentQuote
  • My info is 3bhk = 1680 sqft
    3bhk+SR = 2130 sqft

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Any body has clarity on the sizes of apartments of Godrej ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tolcorp
    My info is 3bhk = 1680 sqft
    3bhk+SR = 2130 sqft

I don't think 1680 size is available at 3550 price? It's only available for Phase-2 which will be at 3700. Please update if you have more information.
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody who has booked in Godrej & has got a confirmed booking ? Was a Formal application Form filled , or not ?

What size , rate & discount , was it booked on ?
    CommentQuote
  • my broker will come in sometime to get the application form filled up ... 2200 sqft at 3550 bsp ..

hope im gonna do good investment decision /////////////
    CommentQuote
  • Here are the correct sizes of Godrej tomorrow's launch:

3 BHK (1821 sqft)
    3 BHK + Study (2262 sqft)
    CommentQuote
  • How do u know that booking is confirmed

friends,

this market is spoiled by brokers who create a big hype and specially North India is very aggresive . how do you really know your booking is confirmed or not unless u get a receipt from godrej itself .

Is some broker coming to u with application form good enough to say that the allotment is confirmed ?
    CommentQuote
  • You are correct. :) my sources just confirmed. So back to the main quesition.
    Is a 3bhk (1821 sq ft) at 3550/sqft + PLC a good investment?

Originally Posted by dehimmi
    Here are the correct sizes of Godrej tomorrow's launch:

3 BHK (1821 sqft)
    3 BHK + Study (2262 sqft)
    CommentQuote
  • Market and broker hype issues

i have someone confirming to me that smaller unit for me is blocked in phase1 rates ( i decided to go only for a smaller unit at phase 1 rates , else forget it ...no point going for bigger unit or higher price)...and he seems very confident ....now how do i know its confirmed or not ...i was planning earlier to go to hotel mapel myself but now wondering whether it makes sense or not ..at the same time confused in terms of knowing if this verbal confirmation true or not
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tolcorp
    You are correct. :) my sources just confirmed. So back to the main quesition.
    Is a 3bhk (1821 sq ft) at 3550/sqft + PLC a good investment?

What will be exact cost for 1821 sq ft flat ( All inclusive with one plc ) ?
    CommentQuote