Collapse

Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

Last updated: June 22 2021
920 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

Come on , we have been anticipating a launch from Godrej & getting impatient on it. There has been no formal announcements by Godrej , which they have not honored.

Do not put the blame on Godrej. The blame should be on the hype created by Brokers & in the forum .

U have to show some patience.

Originally posted by tolcorp View Post
    If they cant even schedule a launch date i wonder how they will schedule a construction date ...
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Hi Manoja, Durb,simsim, Venky, tineshaa and other senior members pls comment on whether it make sense to invest in godrej at the floated prices for that location ?? Across the highway in Vipul/Vatika/Mapsko etc the rates are atleast 10 lakhs cheaper then Godrej for the similar sizes and they come in proper sectors where DLF is also going to come in future plus commercial activities will also.??

Pls guide guys....

Comment

Originally posted by Tracker View Post
        Hi Manoja, Durb,simsim, Venky, tineshaa and other senior members pls comment on whether it make sense to invest in godrej at the floated prices for that location ?? Across the highway in Vipul/Vatika/Mapsko etc the rates are atleast 10 lakhs cheaper then Godrej for the similar sizes and they come in proper sectors where DLF is also going to come in future plus commercial activities will also.??

Pls guide guys....
        I feel Godrej will not be launched at attractive price as they know pulse of the market due 2 delay in launch...

Try 2 buy Vipul lavanya in resale at 2850 - 2900 . More delay in buying means you will end up paying more......

Comment

Lavanya

Hi Tinesha and senior members,

I saw the Lavanya site today and its surrounded by factories from all side wall to wall and front as well.

Do you think that with such limitations Lavanya justify such price.

Regs
          sandeep

Originally posted by tinesha View Post
          I feel Godrej will not be launched at attractive price as they know pulse of the market due 2 delay in launch...

Try 2 buy Vipul lavanya in resale at 2850 - 2900 . More delay in buying means you will end up paying more......

Comment

Vipul/Vatika/Mapsko are across the highway , but not exactly on the highway , but about 1 Km. or more inside . Location of Godrej is much better.

Godrej may get launched at a high rate , which is not so attractive & since there r strong rumors in the market (which may be true) that more than 90 % of the about to launched Phase 1 apartments have already been pre booked , u might not be able to lay yr. hand on an apartment , during the Phase 1 launch.

Out of Vipul,Vatika & Mapsko , Vipul seems to be the best bet & as tinesha said, try to look for a unit on resale.

Originally posted by Tracker View Post

Pls guide guys....

Comment

Hi Manoj, Vatika's Locations seems much better (Closer to highway and clean surrounding that is no factories etc).

Is Vipul a better builder or what's the reason for preffering Vipul over Vatika. Pls advice

regs

Comment

Never been to the site of Vipul , Lavanya.

If what u r saying is correct , it really calls for a rethink on investing in Vipul .

Originally posted by sandeep12345 View Post
                Hi Tinesha and senior members,

I saw the Lavanya site today and its surrounded by factories from all side wall to wall and front as well.

Do you think that with such limitations Lavanya justify such price.

Regs
                sandeep

Comment

Manoj, I am new here and not an expert and planning my first home for my own use. I almost finalised Vipul so went to see the location.

Believe me I will not take it even at 2300-2400.

Factories are all arround and touching the walls from all sides and i felt i am in Udyag Vihar.

regs.

Comment

Apprehension on Vatika is huge delay in starting construction activity in this project , though i understand that now some activity has started( info. needs to be cross checked).

Secondly it is a massive township , with many mini projects & the construction work would continue for a real long time , leading to massive headaches for end users (who have moved in) & the completed portions of the township not realizing thier full appreciation, till everything gets complete.

Hi Manoj, Vatika's Locations seems much better (Closer to highway and clean surrounding that is no factories etc).

Is Vipul a better builder or what's the reason for preffering Vipul over Vatika. Pls advice

regs
                    Last edited October 15 2010, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Sandeep12345,

It is really great of u to share the info. u have , so that ignorant & lazy people like us get enlightened. If things r as bad in actual & what u r saying is correct, i would agree with u on the price front.

Manoj, I am new here and not an expert and planning my first home for my own use. I almost finalised Vipul so went to see the location.

Believe me I will not take it even at 2300-2400.

Factories are all arround and touching the walls from all sides and i felt i am in Udyag Vihar.

regs.
                      Last edited October 15 2010, 07:24 PM. Reason: addition

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X