Dear All,

If any body has any information on this project, please share it in the forum
Read more
891 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Spoke with Godrej an hour bank, they confirmed launch on Sunday. Do you advice getting in at a price point of 3700 for 2200 sqft? Should be around 1 cr..
    CommentQuote
  • If it's for self use , go ahead , without any doubts . If looking to invest , keep a perspective of holding it for 1 year and plus , to get decent returns.

Originally Posted by skaggarwal
    Spoke with Godrej an hour bank, they confirmed launch on Sunday. Do you advice getting in at a price point of 3700 for 2200 sqft? Should be around 1 cr..
    CommentQuote
  • I am told 3 BHK's have been completely booked. For a 3 BHK booking , u might have to probably wait for the next Phase to be launched.

Originally Posted by gaurav123
    I presume this will be phase-1 booking, any idea when/how is the phase-2 booking being done for smaller appt ?
    CommentQuote
  • I was informed a week ago that all the 3BHKs have been sold out.I will be really surprised if any member gets it through any broker.
    Please do share if anyone gets a 3BHK.Regarding 4BHK I am not planning to invest as I think I will have to wait lot more than 1 year to get returns...to be realistic.Anyways its a risk...high risk high gain.
    I am opting to be out :-(
    CommentQuote
  • I am interested to invest in godrej property in phase 2 or 3 or any phase. I can book and wait for 3 years for the property as I am looking to invest only.
    Can any one help me or send me godrej number to book the smallest size 3 bedrrom flat in next phase.
    Regards,
    Rajeev Saini
    rsaini77gmail.com
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    3 BHk's r gone & yes , there is still confusion on the sizes.

Do u hv any initial confirmation of your booking in ph-1 ?
    CommentQuote
  • Not yet. Godrej people were busy in meetings yesterday evening , so they did not accept cheques of anybody (that is what i am aware of)

Still in suspense. Should have a clearer picture today.

Originally Posted by tinesha
    Do u hv any initial confirmation of your booking in ph-1 ?
    CommentQuote
    Not yet. Godrej people were busy in meetings yesterday evening , so they did not accept cheques of anybody (that is what i am aware of)

Still in suspense. Should have a clearer picture today.

ok but launch on sunday is confirmed or not ???
    CommentQuote
  • Yes. Sunday launch is confirmed , as of now ( but u never know , we have a full day ahead , things might change ) .

ok but launch on sunday is confirmed or not ???
    CommentQuote
  • Too much hype has been created for this one. I am in touch with 3 of the empaneled brokers & i got to hear all vague stories on people just going crazy for a booking in Godrej ( only god knows how much of these stories were true ).

Godrej site on Sunday is going to be a mad house , with people lining up from early morning/late Saturday night to get a booking & all this may end up in a riot like situation , as it happened with Mahindra Aura .

Yesterday , they hv fully decorated the site.... U can see this from highway...
    CommentQuote
    Too much hype has been created for this one. I am in touch with 3 of the empaneled brokers & i got to hear all vague stories on people just going crazy for a booking in Godrej ( only god knows how much of these stories were true ).

Godrej site on Sunday is going to be a mad house , with people lining up from early morning/late Saturday night to get a booking & all this may end up in a riot like situation , as it happened with Mahindra Aura .

Reason is Godrej has All India Clientage + NRI's . No other builder of Gurgaon ( except Mahindra / TATA ) has such a profile..
    CommentQuote
  • I know . U r right , but still , the hype really amazes me.

I could understand the situation , if Godrej was making a VFM offering , but here things r different .

Reason is Godrej has All India Clientage + NRI's . No other builder of Gurgaon ( except Mahindra / TATA ) has such a profile..
    CommentQuote
    I know . U r right , but still , the hype really amazes me.

I could understand the situation , if Godrej was making a VFM offering , but here things r different .

I am not able to find answer if we hv 85 L to invest than why not Golf course Extension / Sohna road is not a better option ???
    CommentQuote
  • What i feel is that NH8 properties would definitely turn out to be prime & demand a better premium & clientele , as compared to Sohna rd. , in times to come. GCx. rd. is a different game , but i certainly feel than NH8 properties have more advantages over others .

Emaar Palm Hills has attracted an elite & discerning clientele & for Godrej , it might turn out to be a notch above.

I am not able to find answer if we hv 85 L to invest than why not Golf course Extension / Sohna road is not a better option ???
    CommentQuote
    What i feel is that NH8 properties would definitely turn out to be prime & demand a better premium & clientele , as compared to Sohna rd. , in times to come. GCx. rd. is a different game , but i certainly feel than NH8 properties have more advantages over others .

Emaar Palm Hills has attracted an elite & discerning clientele & for Godrej , it might turn out to be a notch above.

I hv read expert opinion in the newspaper & according to him Golf Course Extension will be best place to live in coming years as this area will be developed from Ground ZERO....
    CommentQuote