Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

Last updated: March 15 2018
918 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

Manoj,

Hope you are not pulling my leg by using ignorant & lazy for you.

See it can be perspective as well. I only want that house i buy should be in good living conditions and surroundings after 3-4 years and i can shift with my family there.

Appreciation is the last thing on my mind.

Comment

No .I am quite serious . Many guys , just invest on hearsay , without visiting the actual site.

I live pretty far off & cannot visit Gurgaon too often. I too had sent a cheque for booking in Vipul ( without seeing the site ) , but the cheque got delayed in courier & ultimately , i did not get a booking in Vipul. I had really cursed the courier guys then , but after hearing about the site ,i feel it was my good fortune , in not getting a booking .

Originally posted by sandeep12345 View Post
      Manoj,

Hope you are not pulling my leg by using ignorant & lazy for you.

See it can be perspective as well. I only want that house i buy should be in good living conditions and surroundings after 3-4 years and i can shift with my family there.

Appreciation is the last thing on my mind.

Last edited October 15 2010, 07:40 PM. Reason: typo
      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
        No .I am quite serious . Many guys , just invest on hearsay , without visiting the actual site.

I live pretty far off & cannot visit Gurgaon too often. I too had sent a cheque for booking in Vipul ( without seeing the site ) , but the cheque got delayed in courier & ultimately , i did not get a booking in Vipul. I had really cursed the courier guys then , but after hearing about the site ,i feel it was my good fortune , in not getting a booking .
        Sandeep did you take the road which has heritage village and minda industries on it.??..if that's the only way to go to Vipul then I tried to reach vipul site thru that 2 weeks back...but after driving around 3 kms from nh8 i finally gave up looking at the surroundings, roads, approach and the mess took a U turn both from road and from the decision to even consider booking a vipul flat...Thanks God i went and Manoj you are lucky dude...thank ur stars and the courier company :-)...I believe a location like Mapsko at its rate and ongoing construction is one of the best picks in that price range!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mohitnps View Post
          Sandeep did you take the road which has heritage village and minda industries on it.??..if that's the only way to go to Vipul then I tried to reach vipul site thru that 2 weeks back...but after driving around 3 kms from nh8 i finally gave up looking at the surroundings, roads, approach and the mess took a U turn both from road and from the decision to even consider booking a vipul flat...Thanks God i went and Manoj you are lucky dude...thank ur stars and the courier company :-)...I believe a location like Mapsko at its rate and ongoing construction is one of the best picks in that price range!!
          Time will prove who is lucky ......

Comment

Originally posted by tinesha View Post
            Amen ...

Comment

time will also prove when godrej will launch

Comment

I hope , finally it turns out to be a great investment.

Originally posted by tinesha View Post

Comment

Originally posted by tinesha
                  It is my pass record which has forced me 2 comment like this .....
                  Which I never knew, asked or doubted...but knowing now I appreciate ur record and wish you the best in continuing with it!!

Comment

we are discussing many projects but not bestech as an investment/end usage compared to vipul etc...
                    How is it compared to all?

this project might be discussed in other threads but just wanted to have a small info on the same if other projects are also compared.

Comment

Not seen Bestech site either. Somebody needs to visit the site & give feedback in the forum , before we further discuss on Bestech & please discuss , Bestech in the relevant thread.
                      Last edited October 15 2010, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X