Dear All,

If any body has any information on this project, please share it in the forum
Read more
Reply
891 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Last week I got a chance to speak with Godrej marketing person, he was telling me 1st priority for them is to move in there own office as current they are useing forntier office,then they will start the process of launching this project.

    expected price wht he disclosed was 2900/- with 2/2+s/3 & 3+S options.

    As per him possesion will be handed over in Dec 12.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    How far inside is this project from NH8?
    Regarding Frontier's name associated with the project, I don't see any issue. Right now it is being called as Godrej project and will be known by the same only.

    Also do we know whether Godrej will re-plan the project or will just follow the already approved plans by Frontier?


    godrej released its ad today in TOI. they are talking of large 3 BHK 1700 sq ft with price tag of about 65 lakhs. this makes it a different proposition now with this size and price.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitMM
    godrej released its ad today in TOI. they are talking of large 3 BHK 1700 sq ft with price tag of about 65 lakhs. this makes it a different proposition now with this size and price.



    Is this price,all inclusive?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitMM
    godrej released its ad today in TOI. they are talking of large 3 BHK 1700 sq ft with price tag of about 65 lakhs. this makes it a different proposition now with this size and price.


    yes there is advertisement in TOI but there is no mention of size & price...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinesha
    yes there is advertisement in TOI but there is no mention of size & price...


    I have been trying to contact on the nos. given in the ad , but can't get through.

    Has anybody spoken to the Godrej Guys?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I have been trying to contact on the nos. given in the ad , but can't get through.

    Has anybody spoken to the Godrej Guys?


    Just spoke to the Godrej Guys. No price decided yet. As per him, all prices being quoted in the market is speculation. Would take about a fortnight for the prices to be finalized & project should be pre launched within the next 3 to 4 weeks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Just spoke to the Godrej Guys. No price decided yet. As per him, all prices being quoted in the market is speculation. Would take about a fortnight for the prices to be finalized & project should be pre launched within the next 3 to 4 weeks.



    This project is worth buying around 2700 keeping in view this is old fail project of Frontier Group . Anything above Godrej will find it hard 2 sell....:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • As per Godrej expected Price range will be between 3200-3400

    No 2BR , only 3/4BR options , size starting 1700.

    I totally agree if BSP is 2700 then we must surely go for this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sahil_184
    As per Godrej expected Price range will be between 3200-3400

    No 2BR , only 3/4BR options , size starting 1700.

    I totally agree if BSP is 2700 then we must surely go for this project.


    A price of 3200/3300 plus would lead to a rethink on the project, whether to invest here or not ?

    Comments please
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    A price of 3200/3300 plus would lead to a rethink on the project, whether to invest here or not ?

    Comments please


    there is an unusual euphoria about the new projects now. akin to the IPO mania at the peak of bull run in stock market.
    while this is not entirely baseless and the fundamentals/potential is there in long term in short term it has definately affecting the base pricing of projects.
    while we are debating the fair price to be 27-2800 the builder/investor lobby has quitely pushed it up.
    I expect now no project to come in below 3200. ( the prelaunch price may be 3000 for very limited supply).
    while this is unfortunate for the user, we will have to accept it and adjust our mindset/investment viewpoint accordingly.
    having said so i so hope to be proved wrong and see godrej/bestech at 2800 levels:o
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitMM
    there is an unusual euphoria about the new projects now. akin to the IPO mania at the peak of bull run in stock market.
    while this is not entirely baseless and the fundamentals/potential is there in long term in short term it has definately affecting the base pricing of projects.
    while we are debating the fair price to be 27-2800 the builder/investor lobby has quitely pushed it up.
    I expect now no project to come in below 3200. ( the prelaunch price may be 3000 for very limited supply).
    while this is unfortunate for the user, we will have to accept it and adjust our mindset/investment viewpoint accordingly.
    having said so i so hope to be proved wrong and see godrej/bestech at 2800 levels:o


    I agree to what u r saying, but for a short term investor ,would it be wise to invest at the inflated rates ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I agree to what u r saying, but for a short term investor ,would it be wise to invest at the inflated rates ?


    if the time horizon is 18 months then i would still say one can get into these prices. i say this because
    1. most of the good builders have already lined up their projects.
    2. the area is developing there is no doubt about it only issue of pace of development
    3.if you see the pre crash prices 2008 the couple of projects which were launched then like uppal(2650, approching delivery in 8 months), frontier 2800( now defunct) express greens( ithink 2350). from ther in 2 years the prices have not really moved up. the cheapest launch were 2350 or so a year back.

    yes there can be issues of stagnating prices over next 6 months but as i always say you can always stay away from RE but you can never rightly time your entry.
    CommentQuote
  • The price of Godrej is almost confirmed as 3400 psf less 100 (inaugural discount). I do not think this to be a good price, for investment.

    Senior members/All members, please give yr. views.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    The price of Godrej is almost confirmed as 3400 psf less 100 (inaugural discount). I do not think this to be a good price, for investment.

    Senior members/All members, please give yr. views.


    Manoja: If I may ask you who has confirmed a price of 3400psf to you. Godrej project is slated for end-September, I don't think company people would have disclosed this price. Wotsay?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit2222
    Manoja: If I may ask you who has confirmed a price of 3400psf to you. Godrej project is slated for end-September, I don't think company people would have disclosed this price. Wotsay?


    A very senior, respected broker has confirmed the same. I know, we cannot take the word of most brokers.

    The idea of quoting the price of Godrej in the forum is to initiate a discussion on the threshold & maximum buying price of Godrej.

    I did contact Godrej yesterday. As per them, no price has been fixed & the price should be out within a fortnight.
    CommentQuote