Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

Last updated: March 15 2018
918 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

Originally posted by tinesha View Post

Any update if it is same project by Frontier Group relaunched by Godrej now....

http://frontierprojects.in/frontier_...ista/index.htm

The site says BSP is 2700. Is this project being launched with this BSP or is it the older BSP of Frontier?

R they accepting bookings?
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
      The site says BSP is 2700. Is this project being launched with this BSP or is it the older BSP of Frontier?

R they accepting bookings?
      I do not have information about this . We need 2 know if it is old wine in new bottle with Godrej brand . If it is true than I prefer Bestech over Godrej as for this particular project all planning & approval already done by Frontier Group . Godrej will just be doing marketing...

We need 2 find truth b4 taking decision ....

Comment

Tinesha,

What negatives would be associated with the project, if in fact "it is old wine, in a new bottle". If all approvals were taken by Frontier earlier & now if the marketing will be done by Godrej & as being said that construction would be done by L & T, why do u think, there would be a negative effect.

Comment

This project was launched in 2008 & it was not selling . I understand construction work will also start very soon that means Godrej has just taken over from old project of Frontier.. If it is true that means it is not real Godrej project...

Comment

This project was launched in 2008 & it was not selling . I understand construction work will also start very soon that means Godrej has just taken over from old project of Frontier.. If it is true that means it is not real Godrej project...
            U could be right, but the way i understand this is that, when in 2008 , this project was launched there was negligible market for projects on NH8. Moreover, since Frontier is no big name in RE, the project flopped.Plans were got approved by Frontier, but what really matters is execution of plans/marketing & construction quality, which would now be under Godrej & L&T respectively.

Please comment

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
              U could be right, but the way i understand this is that, when in 2008 , this project was launched there was negligible market for projects on NH8. Moreover, since Frontier is no big name in RE, the project flopped.Plans were got approved by Frontier, but what really matters is execution of plans/marketing & construction quality, which would now be under Godrej & L&T respectively.

Please comment
              This project should be interesting only at lower price say around 2700-2800 . Moreover we should be ready to pay 40 to 50 % within 6 months as construction will start within 3 months of launch date. There are not many people ready for such payment in that area..

Comment

This project should be interesting only at lower price say around 2700-2800 . Moreover we should be ready to pay 40 to 50 % within 6 months as construction will start within 3 months of launch date. There are not many people ready for such payment in that area..
                Yes, the investors would have to shell out 30 to 40% of the apartment price , to get returns & that is why many investors would shy away, but investors who would go for it, should get handsome returns.

Comment

Good 4 end users who are looking 4 early possession . Resale for short term investors can be a problem as upfront will be too high..

Comment

Early possession in this area is of no use...Its not at all a place as of now to live ...too early possession in such an area is also not good.. Same is for GTL in Sec 70 Gurgaon, or Antariksh in sec 84 Gurgaon..
                    And regarding 2008 launches as Manoja mentioned, I remember Orris, Vatika, Bestech on Sohna Road, Tata Residency, Raheja and all were charging the Pre-Recession peak rates. In fact Tulip Petals in Sec 89, Some of my friends booked in Tulip, one booked in Vatika , some other were looking at Sec 37C/D projects. But as recession started ...All projects got a kind of frozen and now after recession is getting over..are now being re launched with "Affordable" factors, reduced sizes...

Comment

the price on website says wrf 2008 .it was launched at that price in 2008

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X