Dear All,

If any body has any information on this project, please share it in the forum
Read more
891 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • U could be right & as u said "Its just different point of view of 2 people We think differently thats why we are humans otherwise we would have been computers...".

Such debates can go on endlessly with many arguments & counter arguments.

I think let "Time" decide , on what/who was right or wrong.

Originally Posted by gaurav_chugh
    What difference does it make if this project is JV of Godrej-Frontier and not solely a Godrej Project - Joint venture is with a company which already failed. Do u think Godrej would get associated to a wrong product to taint its image - It would certainly not but statistics says more than 90% mergers and venture fail and the outcome of strategy would only be known with time ? It looks like a real silly reason for not investing in this project. Every one has own perceptions Some might feel silly otherway. Anant Raj is a good builder , no doubt , but Anant Raj is also about to revise the prices to 3000/3100 If thats the case an investor who is not invested in Anant Raj should forget Godrej and go there.. I already mentioned the price gap would be enjoyed by investors of other projects & at that price it would no longer be cheap . DLF, Manesar has not much takers , since it has he stigma of a failed project attached to it - That's just because of timing error and so is the case with Godrej Its a old wine in new bottle.... DLF can also come up with such tactics later ... better invest in that at low price

I do not understand , what u r trying to say here. Godrej is right on the NH & Vipul is about 1.5 Kms. inside You are saying a person would enjoy the travel of15-17 Kms all the way to Godrej and then suddenly would give up to go 1.2 Km further, It doesnt makes difference for me to travel 17 Km or 18.2 Km . There is absolutely no comparison on the location . Vipul & Godrej , r poles apart on Brand image But Vipul has experience In gurgaon . Vipul is pretty decent too (no doubts on that , but it is at the best , a B class builder) . On the quality front , Vipul is far behind May be you haven't experienced their quality I have a friend staying at Belmonte Its truly exceptinal much better than what DLF offers.

U r talking of a price differential of 11 to 13 L -Put the differntial in your pocket.. As a businessman I would do that and try to avoid niche market... Market dynamics can change anytime better be in fast moving market ( considering a 1800 sq. feet apartment ) between the two. Since , clientele for both would be totally different & and for an discrete end user looking for a brand name & the best of location & quality , that is not a huge differential - But Godrej has no neighborhood. It might not be huge for an investor but for an end user that difference is huge. Most of service class people having salary of 15 LPA even wont get a loan of that amount.

In total I don't disagree to your points Its just different point of view of 2 people We think differently thats why we are humans otherwise we would have been computers...
    CommentQuote
  • Godrej project
    Location - Not so great "happening" sector of gurgaon.Not an NH 8 project like Raheja's Atlantis or Emmar Palm hills.
    USP of the project - None noticeable.
    Architecture and designing - No major specifications, designs.
    Price - Not attractive
    Builder - Excellent, although first project in NCR and heard it would give early possession (which could be a dampener). DLF new town heights and Antriksh Sec 84 are examples of early possession yet unlivable areas.

Appreciation - Could be 500psf in an year. All depends on the demand after 1 year. Cash 500 X 1800 = 9lacs ... overall cost of apartment would be over 1 crore. New buyer should have equally higher patience to hold or use because of locality not like GCx where you can move in and live happily.

Other avenues to invest - plenty coming up this diwali including Tata's, DLF, Anantraj, Spire, Bestech, DDA, HUDA etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody who has a confirmed booking of Godrej ? Please specify the rate & the apartment size , in yr. reply.
    CommentQuote
  • my brker is not confirming the size as he says he doesnt know but i know m getting a large unit at 3550 for sure .....

he says he'll know only tomm :-(

so i gave a go ahead considering that my cost will be abt 95 lakhs
    CommentQuote
  • What does broker get in return..if he gets you a unit?? might be a silly question but one of the broker told me that he will charge 1%.I think nothing should be charged and they should get the commision from builder.

Would be interesting to know if anyone gets 3BHK unit.
    CommentQuote
  • R u buying in resale ?

Originally Posted by Jiten1
    What does broker get in return..if he gets you a unit?? might be a silly question but one of the broker told me that he will charge 1%.I think nothing should be charged and they should get the commision from builder.

CommentQuote
  • My broker is confirming me a 3 BHK (1800 sq. feet ) unit at 3700/3750. I have asked him to withdraw my cheque .

Not interested in paying anything more than 3550 .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    My broker is confirming me a 3 BHK (1800 sq. feet ) unit at 3700/3750. I have asked him to withdraw my cheque .

Not interested in paying anything more than 3550 .

I just confirmed with Godrej the launch is at 10.00 AM
    There was a soft launch today and all the units in phase 1 was sold out at 3550/sft.
    Tomo is launch of 3 towers in phase 2 at 3750/sft. There are few 3BHK units will be available if someone interested.

I am not going for it now.3750/sft is too much for that price.Godrej has surely taken advantage of the market hype.They have released units to their employees and some channel partners.

So guys whoever is interested...be there at 10.AM.
    CommentQuote
  • I was asking him to book at flat in Godrej..and he told he will charge 1%.
    CommentQuote
  • Too much

What does broker get in return..if he gets you a unit?? might be a silly question but one of the broker told me that he will charge 1%.I think nothing should be charged and they should get the commision from builder.

Height of Hype,

Brokers are charging markup during launch instead of discounts!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by richhaah
    Height of Hype,

Brokers are charging markup during launch instead of discounts!!

Going by the hype created by Godrej and many Brokers and the high price at which it is being offered, somehow I am getting the feeling that this project would be a flop how and many will burn their fingers in it....

Just intution
    CommentQuote
  • 3750/sqft is crazy price for Godrej.....No point in going with such a high price
    CommentQuote
  • All 3 BHK units at 3550 have been allotted to employees of Frontier, Godrej & to some empaneled brokers . No allotments to general public .

Tomorrow at the launch , few of 4 BHk's would be available for 3550 . Rest of 3 & 4 BHK's at 3750 .

Highly nonprofessional behavior by Godrej.

Project is pretty attractive for end users , because of the Godrej brand value & very good location . For investment purpose , at 3750 , one might need to hold it for about 1 to 1.5 years , to get a decent ROI.

Best of luck to the end users & investors in Godrej

I just confirmed with Godrej the launch is at 10.00 AM
    There was a soft launch today and all the units in phase 1 was sold out at 3550/sft.
    Tomo is launch of 3 towers in phase 2 at 3750/sft. There are few 3BHK units will be available if someone interested.

I am not going for it now.3750/sft is too much for that price.Godrej has surely taken advantage of the market hype.They have released units to their employees and some channel partners.

So guys whoever is interested...be there at 10.AM.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    All 3 BHK units at 3550 have been allotted to employees of Frontier, Godrej & to some empaneled brokers . No allotments to general public .

Tomorrow at the launch , few of 4 BHk's would be available for 3550 . Rest of 3 & 4 BHK's at 3750 .

Highly nonprofessional behavior by Godrej.

Project is pretty attractive for end users , because of the Godrej brand value & very good location . For investment purpose , at 3750 , one might need to hold it for about 1 to 1.5 years , to get a decent ROI.

Best of luck to the end users & investors in Godrej

People who are looking at Godrej Project for reasons to stay at NH8 can also consider Ninex Conora Project in Sector 76... Good Location ... Benifits of all 3 SPR , Dwarka Expressway and Nh8. Location on intersection of these 3 . Also opposite to ISBT and Proposed metro Depot..

Available at decent price oof 3250/- ... Builder has done some good projects like Essel Towers... I am planning to close the deal... Senior members also please suggest on location and builder front.. and also if someone is aware of some discounts..
    CommentQuote
  • How far is it inside to NH8 , Gaurav ?
    CommentQuote