Dear All,

If any body has any information on this project, please share it in the forum
Read more
891 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    How far is it inside to NH8 , Gaurav ?

500 m from Nh8 as mentined by broker... There is public utility/ Transport belt on Nh8... Then a sector road ... Site is on opposite side of sector road.. Site is just before Haldiram's
    CommentQuote
  • As far as i remember , the project came out sometime in September, there was a discount of 100/150 on the BSP , but most brokers advised that the builder has a bad cash inflow & the project could get stuck up at some point of time , because of this.

Pros r good location ( have not seen it , but going by your version ) , low price as compared to neighbors.

Cons r small builder , not much of repute (though they have done some decent work) & the cash inflow , if this remark is correct.

U need to study it more , before finalizing.
    CommentQuote
  • Adi godrej on tv- property to be mkted like fmcg

just listened to adi godrej on tv and property programs on CNBC , builders of mumbai are marketing property like FMCG . so brokers are being offered different kinds of cars - octavia , mercedes benz, rolls royce on meeting different kinds of targets ....

this project seems perfect example of how godrej has done the marketing of this project on FMCG lines . unlike hll and P&G in FMCG to counter , here this kind of marketing seems to be the first of its kind ..so guys its all brokers and builder playing games of marketing and hype ....and this will continue

latest got an sms that BPTP is coming with plots of 225 sq yards in sec 102 at around 40 k and broker says only 100 plots on offer
    CommentQuote
  • Considering filing a complaint with Competition Commission of India under the provisions of the Competition Act, 2002 .

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    All 3 BHK units at 3550 have been allotted to employees of Frontier, Godrej & to some empaneled brokers . No allotments to general public .

Tomorrow at the launch , few of 4 BHk's would be available for 3550 . Rest of 3 & 4 BHK's at 3750 .

Highly nonprofessional behavior by Godrej.

Project is pretty attractive for end users , because of the Godrej brand value & very good location . For investment purpose , at 3750 , one might need to hold it for about 1 to 1.5 years , to get a decent ROI.

Best of luck to the end users & investors in Godrej
    CommentQuote
  • ohh my god!!!!am i allowed to withdraw my cheque.. my broker says godrej will take legal action and that i cant withdraw !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • tinesha/manoja

pls ur comments !!!!!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Why do u want to withdraw from Godrej ?

Originally Posted by tinku2007
    tinesha/manoja

pls ur comments !!!!!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • legal action

tinku ,

the launch is tomorrow officially and if u withdraw before , legally its like u have withdrawn before u application is accepted ...did u fill in the application form or not and who's the broker ..just PM me
    CommentQuote
  • looks like godrej is aleady getting geared up for negative publicity

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Why do u want to withdraw from Godrej ?
    CommentQuote
  • Bad news!
    Tinku, Who is the broker involved? and have you ever read the complete application form?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinku2007
    ohh my god!!!!am i allowed to withdraw my cheque.. my broker says godrej will take legal action and that i cant withdraw !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha Ha ..... This shows the project is not selling well... If there were enough buyers who bothers if you withdraw the cheque....

Technically project is not launched and you can recall athe application before that... Ask your broker to do the same... Or make stop payment for your cheque... Say that Complete details were not given in Soft Launch and I did'nt liked the specifications
    CommentQuote
    looks like godrej is aleady getting geared up for negative publicity

Guys did some basic calcs on the layout provided in this thread for 3BHK.....carpet to super built up comes out close to 65: 35.....either the plan is not updated as per new size i.e. 1821 sqft which is mentioned fr 3 BHK else its is too much of a cut fr end user......
    CommentQuote
    ohh my god!!!!am i allowed to withdraw my cheque.. my broker says godrej will take legal action and that i cant withdraw !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait for the launch which is tomorrow
    If you want to withdraw later you can cancel with letter to company
    No legal action can be taken.i have done it twice before .
    CommentQuote
  • i read the application, didnt see any mention of legal action against cheq stoppayment... i dont know uf my broker is acting smart ... he didnt have any details of actual cost break up....
    CommentQuote
    i read the application, didnt see any mention of legal action against cheq stoppayment... i dont know uf my broker is acting smart ... he didnt have any details of actual cost break up....

I agree ,looks like broker is acting smart to save his commission.Legally he doesnt have any right to force you into a deal which has no official launch.I think you can without hasitation write an email to godrej/cc to broker that you are making a stop payment and want to withdraw.
    You can talk to Godrej officials to get more clarity as well.
    CommentQuote