Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by Jiten1I agree ,looks like broker is acting smart to save his commission.Legally he doesnt have any right to force you into a deal which has no official launch.I think you can without hasitation write an email to godrej/cc to broker that you are making a stop payment and want to withdraw.
You can talk to Godrej officials to get more clarity as well.
It is nothing to do with document or form .it is criminal offence if your chk bounces so best is to cancel the chq and inform godrej in writing with evidence so that they should not produce the chq to bank.
Why are thinking of cancelling the chq?.wait for launchCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by drrastogi731It is nothing to do with document or form .it is criminal offence if your chk bounces so best is to cancel the chq and inform godrej in writing with evidence so that they should not produce the chq to bank.
Why are thinking of cancelling the chq?.wait for launch
Cheque bouncing is illegal but a stoppayment isn't. Its deliberateCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by gaurav_chughCheque bouncing is illegal but a stoppayment isn't. Its deliberate
I agree as far as it is done in accordance with the other partyCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by tinku2007i read the application, didnt see any mention of legal action against cheq stoppayment... i dont know uf my broker is acting smart ... he didnt have any details of actual cost break up....
In between Tinku, Why you want to cancel the booking, From your posts I understand you are the enduser, and it would be a good project for the enduser.... Short term investors should bewareCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by MANOJaAll 3 BHK units at 3550 have been allotted to employees of Frontier, Godrej & to some empaneled brokers . No allotments to general public .
Tomorrow at the launch , few of 4 BHk's would be available for 3550 . Rest of 3 & 4 BHK's at 3750 .
Highly nonprofessional behavior by Godrej.
Project is pretty attractive for end users , because of the Godrej brand value & very good location . For investment purpose , at 3750 , one might need to hold it for about 1 to 1.5 years , to get a decent ROI.
Best of luck to the end users & investors in Godrej
Around 50 apartments have been committed for IAS and the IPS.CommentQuote0Flag
- Just called Godrej, minimum size is 1800sqft and price is 3750. All inclusive 75Lakhs. What do you suggest. I am buying for a long term investor.CommentQuote0Flag
- For long term looks pretty decent . Problem is for short term at this rate . ROI is not great ,could be as low as 12/13 % ( 1 year & under ).CommentQuote0Flag
- My brother is at launch and it seems they have 1800 sqft size available at 3750 sqft. He reached there at 8:45 and he is 15th in the queue.CommentQuote0Flag
That means situation is not like Mahindra Aura......CommentQuote0Flag
- Yes....................looks like that . Response looks muted . But as per my broker , who was in Godrej's office , till 8 .00 PM yesterday , there were a lot of brokers ( empaneled ones & otherwise ) with bundles of cheques in hand , looking for a booking in Godrej.Originally Posted by tineshaThat means situation is not like Mahindra Aura......CommentQuote0Flag
- Agreed. They also told that these were never offered to public at the price of 3500. However on Friday Godrej sales person confirmed the price as 3500. Did any one actually got at 3500?CommentQuote0Flag
- Its real bad marketing by Godrej .
Highly nonprofessional behavior .
is it some marketing strategy to keep the end users & investors confused , till the very last moment on the price , size , availability front .CommentQuote0Flag
- my broker confirmed me a unit at 3550 bsp
- Tinku , it would be the bigger size. Mara Mari is for 1800 sq. feet at 3550.Originally Posted by tinku2007my broker confirmed me a unit at 3550 bspCommentQuote0Flag