Dear All,

If any body has any information on this project, please share it in the forum
Read more
891 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by skaggarwal
    Agreed, if they wanted to sell at 3750, they should never have disclosed the 3500 rate. I am sure lot of people didn't buy because they couldnt justify the 250 increase. (Anyway I think fair price is definitely not more that 3500)

I personally know 4 people who were very keen in buying Godrej project but didn't bought because of the amount of greed and unprofessionalism shown by Godrej..

The flats have been alloted to employees of frontier and their knowns and very few of Godrej employees and infuential people of Haryana Govt. at lower rates
    CommentQuote
  • I am the fifth one , but we do not know each other personally.

Originally Posted by gaurav_chugh
    I personally know 4 people who were very keen in buying Godrej project but didn't bought because of the amount of greed and unprofessionalism shown by Godrej..

The flats have been alloted to employees of frontier and their knowns and very few of Godrej employees and infuential people of Haryana Govt. at lower rates
    CommentQuote
  • just came back from godrej launch venue
    Tower-B - 3bhk (1800 sq ft) appts are completely sold out
    CommentQuote
  • Godrej has really botched the project in terms of the pricing. The first i heard about this project it was 3300. Now it is 3750... how do they justify a 450 increase in about 1 or 1.5 months
    CommentQuote
  • Is it still OK to buy at 3750 as an End User?

Dear members,

I was looking to buy one smaller Unit, 1800 sqf Godrej, Sec 80 as an End User with a time span of 3 to 4 years to come. I will be finally settling up at GGN and thought it would be a good buy because -

1. Name game - Godrej has good reputation as a builder, might deliver it in time as against other builders. Moreover, it’s their first venture in NCR, they might do all possible as to keep their repute.
    2. Quality Product - Being L&T as Architect Company, considering NCR region as earthquake prone, needed something which is really good and this thing has been taken care of in real sense. Some posts from worthy members suggest that these flats wud have a good make in every sense.
    3. Time span – Can only afford to buy something which I don’t have to pay at one go. 3, 4 years down the line make a good bet for me.
    4. Years ahead – Personally I believe in years to come, NH8 would be a hot property and I have that time luxury to wait for next 5 years.

Could you all please suggest if it would be a good bet to buy Godrej flats even at 3750 psf, keeping in mind that I am an End User?
    CommentQuote
  • U have listed all the positives.

Go ahead , if u can afford it.

The only negative , i can see is that its over priced .

Originally Posted by SJakhar
    Dear members,

I was looking to buy one smaller Unit, 1800 sqf Godrej, Sec 80 as an End User with a time span of 3 to 4 years to come. I will be finally settling up at GGN and thought it would be a good buy because -

1. Name game - Godrej has good reputation as a builder, might deliver it in time as against other builders. Moreover, it’s their first venture in NCR, they might do all possible as to keep their repute.
    2. Quality Product - Being L&T as Architect Company, considering NCR region as earthquake prone, needed something which is really good and this thing has been taken care of in real sense. Some posts from worthy members suggest that these flats wud have a good make in every sense.
    3. Time span – Can only afford to buy something which I don’t have to pay at one go. 3, 4 years down the line make a good bet for me.
    4. Years ahead – Personally I believe in years to come, NH8 would be a hot property and I have that time luxury to wait for next 5 years.

Could you all please suggest if it would be a good bet to buy Godrej flats even at 3750 psf, keeping in mind that I am an End User?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SJakhar
    Dear members,

As an end user for me golf Course extn road and Sohna Road make more sense..
    CommentQuote
  • I second that Gaurav, especially looking at the reduced price difference between NH 8 and sohna Road
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Manoj, however I heard that there is some kinda dispute b/w Godrej & Frontier (for what reasons, don't know) which might create problems in delivering this project well within time and cost.

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    U have listed all the positives.

Go ahead , if u can afford it.

The only negative , i can see is that its over priced .
    CommentQuote
  • I do not agree . Is there any builder on Sohna rd. , selling at 3750 & is equal in stature with Godrej on Brand value , quality ?

On location front , NH8 properties would beat Sohna rd. , in times to come.

Originally Posted by amit001
    I second that Gaurav, especially looking at the reduced price difference between NH 8 and sohna Road
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SJakhar
    Thanks Manoj, however I heard that there is some kinda dispute b/w Godrej & Frontier (for what reasons, don't know) which might create problems in delivering this project well within time and cost.

It was regarding allocation of units to frontier employees and their knowns at a lower price. I guess they solved it in meeting on friday..
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Gaurav, Amit, Manoj and so is everybody for pouring their experience and thoughts here.

I explored GGN in person continuously for almost 1 month sometimes back, hardly could find something at Sohna road or Golf Course Ext in 3500/sqf price range of a builder of equal stature as Godrej.

Please suggest some projects which can be explored as an End User.

Cheers!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I do not agree . Is there any builder on Sohna rd. , selling at 3750 & is equal in stature with Godrej on Brand value , quality ?

On location front , NH8 properties would beat Sohna rd. , in times to come.

Bestech Park spa in sector 67 available in resale wud cost 4600-4700 all inc. while Godrej is avail at 4500 all inc..

Also i beg ur pardon to differ because established NH8 properties which were 1st to come in Gurgaon and very near to delhi are still priced lower than Golf Course road... Eg being Jal Vayu Vihar..., essel towers ans many others ...

Golf Course extn road is a posh area and Sohna Road is an upmarket and they will enjoy the premium in coming times too...

Only time would tell the actual situation but yes we all have different perceptions
    CommentQuote
  • R u serious ? U r trying to compare Bestech with Godrej . Its like comparing Govind Puri with Vasant Vihar

One of the best jokes , i have heard in a long time .

:D:D:bab (24)::bab (24):

Originally Posted by gaurav_chugh
    Bestech Park spa in sector 67 available in resale wud cost 4600-4700 all inc. while Godrej is avail at 4500 all inc..

Also i beg ur pardon to differ because established NH8 properties which were 1st to come in Gurgaon and very near to delhi are still priced lower than Golf Course road... Eg being Jal Vayu Vihar..., essel towers ans many others ...

Golf Course extn road is a posh area and Sohna Road is an upmarket and they will enjoy the premium in coming times too...

Only time would tell the actual situation but yes we all have different perceptions
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    R u serious ? U r trying to compare Bestech with Godrej . Its like comparing Govind puri with Vasant Vihar

One of the best jokes , i have heard in a long time .

:D:D:bab (24)::bab (24):

I think you need to visit a Bestech apartment before making a laugh of someone..... Bestech properties at the movement have best constuction and maintenance quality in Gurgaon today....
    CommentQuote