Dear All,

If any body has any information on this project, please share it in the forum
Read more
891 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • with or without plc?

Originally Posted by tinku2007
    my broker has confirmed my unit at 3550 .... hope this is true as i havent reced any receiving or paper work from him....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tolcorp
    with or without plc?

He must be lucky.Godrej offcial told me day before launch that everything with 3550 is sold out .
    CommentQuote
  • Bigger sizes r still available at 3550 . The issue is of 3 BHK /1800 sq. feet plus unit at 3550.

Originally Posted by Jiten1
    He must be lucky.Godrej offcial told me day before launch that everything with 3550 is sold out .
    CommentQuote
  • i booked the big unit 2262
    CommentQuote
  • Just went to the godrej office - they have completely sold off all the units - 3BHK and 3+1BHK nothing is available now
    CommentQuote
  • MANOJa - may be some brokers have reserved the large units, but according to godrej they are completely sold out
    CommentQuote
  • Many brokers r holding bigger units , which they r anticipating to sell at some premium .

I just now got a call from a broker for the smaller unit ( 1800/1821 sq. feet ) on resale at 3650/3700.

Originally Posted by gaurav123
    MANOJa - may be some brokers have reserved the large units, but according to godrej they are completely sold out
    CommentQuote
  • yes you are right. I had a chat with a godrej employee. He told me most employees have booked flats to earn a quick Rs 100 premium. So there should be a lot of units available in re-sale in that price range.
    CommentQuote
  • Just wait & watch.

U might get something in 3550/3575 , when Godrej asks for the next installment.

yes you are right. I had a chat with a godrej employee. He told me most employees have booked flats to earn a quick Rs 100 premium. So there should be a lot of units available in re-sale in that price range.
    CommentQuote
  • Booked 3 BHK in

Guys,

I have booked 3 BHK with Godrej directly . 3750 Unit # B - 704.
    SPECIAL THANKS to AmitMM , Manoja , Gaurav Chug and Tinesha for search of my home.

Godrej has been running the show bit badly in last 7-10 days and they had alloted many units to their management and employess and other influential people. But I was impressed by their profesionalism at their site on Sunday. The units were getting alloted in minutes mainly from Mumbai and other southern parts of the country as launch happened in 4-5 cities parallely. As they were able to sell most of their units without giving any Advertisement is a reassurig sign to me.

As of now, I personaly feel that Godrej is much better builder with much better location and much better expected end product than Ninex or bestech or Todays or Vatika or DLF. For end users Vatika may take 10 years as it is a bigger society. My brother/friend personal real worse experience with DLF in new Town heights. I had seen thounsands of people getting cheated in open day light by DLF in New Town Heights and Express Greens and even after 3 years still people feel that they did blunder in booking DLF NTH and Express Greens in new Gurgaon(though many investors have made lot of money in Vatika and some money in Express Greens)

Lock in period is 6 months and 30% of payment which ever is later. I hope Godrej will prove me right in next coming years. tail dekho tail kee dhaar dekho.

Thanks,
    Tarun
    CommentQuote
  • Relax & chill . U have made the right choice , especially so , as u r an end user.

Originally Posted by tarung
    Guys,

SPECIAL THANKS to AmitMM , Manoja , Gaurav Chug and Tinesha for search of my home.

Godrej has been running the show bit badly in last 7-10 days and they had alloted many units to their management and employess and other influential people. But I was impressed by their profesionalism at their site on Sunday. The units were getting alloted in minutes mainly from Mumbai and other southern parts of the country as launch happened in 4-5 cities parallely. As they were able to sell most of their units without giving any Advertisement is a reassurig sign to me.

As of now, I personaly feel that Godrej is much better builder with much better location and much better expected end product than Ninex or bestech or Todays or Vatika or DLF. For end users Vatika may take 10 years as it is a bigger society. My brother/friend personal real worse experience with DLF in new Town heights. I had seen thounsands of people getting cheated in open day light by DLF in New Town Heights and Express Greens and even after 3 years still people feel that they did blunder in booking DLF NTH and Express Greens in new Gurgaon(though many investors have made lot of money in Vatika and some money in Express Greens)

Lock in period is 6 months and 30% of payment which ever is later. I hope Godrej will prove me right in next coming years. tail dekho tail kee dhaar dekho.

Thanks,
    Tarun
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tarung
    Guys,

Thanks,
    Tarun

Congratulations!
    Just one quick question....Area is 1821 sft, but in the floor plan house doesnt look that big? where is the difference??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jiten1
    Congratulations!
    Just one quick question....Area is 1821 sft, but in the floor plan house doesnt look that big? where is the difference??

No Idea. I did not have budget for bigger unit.

If the price was 3500 I would have gone for 2 units to sell the 2nd unit after 6 months. But 3750 and aggressive payment plan was a detterent to me.

I heard the carpet area will be much lesser. We can check with Godrej to get exact carpet area in few weeks.
    CommentQuote
  • I checked that point with Godrej - the carpet area is 70% of the 1821 sq ft - how is that compared to industry average ?
    CommentQuote
  • at par with most projects...
    I checked that point with Godrej - the carpet area is 70% of the 1821 sq ft - how is that compared to industry average ?
    CommentQuote